Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Reliquary Accents!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46
@reliquiaen

Okie dokie! Thank you very much~
@reliquiaen

Okie dokie! Thank you very much~
tumblr_inline_nq0r70U4Ck1syr94a_500.png
@reliquiaen
thank you!! i'd completely forgotten i'd added myself to the pinglist for woodland witch- a pleasant surprise to be sure, and i'm glad i did it after the username change because i'd had missed out!!
@reliquiaen
thank you!! i'd completely forgotten i'd added myself to the pinglist for woodland witch- a pleasant surprise to be sure, and i'm glad i did it after the username change because i'd had missed out!!
@Replicant no worries! i always try n find people on my lists if they've changed their un but i'm glad it all worked out. and they arrived on halloween too! spoopy witchy accents with your pumpkins haha
@Replicant no worries! i always try n find people on my lists if they've changed their un but i'm glad it all worked out. and they arrived on halloween too! spoopy witchy accents with your pumpkins haha
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@reliquiaen howdy! I'm on mobile and it wont let me edit, could i be placed on the pinglist for the next run of woodlight witch? :') tysm if you can

Edit: aa sorry if this thread is no longer in use, as I've just noticed the last post was a while ago. I just found you through the AH when I was looking at accents. Woodlight witch was upcharged pretty bad by a seller so I was just curious if you were still running prints?
@reliquiaen howdy! I'm on mobile and it wont let me edit, could i be placed on the pinglist for the next run of woodlight witch? :') tysm if you can

Edit: aa sorry if this thread is no longer in use, as I've just noticed the last post was a while ago. I just found you through the AH when I was looking at accents. Woodlight witch was upcharged pretty bad by a seller so I was just curious if you were still running prints?
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
@Nyctea
yep i can do that! i'm still using the thread i'm just slow at accent making and fund gathering. i do still run prints of that, yep, usually once i've got four or five people on the list or a new accent to run. it might be a while before i get to a new run (new year is a busy time, i'm moving house rip) but i've got you down and with luck i'll get to accents again soon!

glad you thought to come here, i don't really care if people upcharge since i'm a slow artist, but i always feel bad haha ^^;
@Nyctea
yep i can do that! i'm still using the thread i'm just slow at accent making and fund gathering. i do still run prints of that, yep, usually once i've got four or five people on the list or a new accent to run. it might be a while before i get to a new run (new year is a busy time, i'm moving house rip) but i've got you down and with luck i'll get to accents again soon!

glad you thought to come here, i don't really care if people upcharge since i'm a slow artist, but i always feel bad haha ^^;
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
@reliquiaen thank you! Oh yea def take your time I'm in no rush at all, totally understand. Looking forward to it, hope your moving goes well! Thanks again :'>
@reliquiaen thank you! Oh yea def take your time I'm in no rush at all, totally understand. Looking forward to it, hope your moving goes well! Thanks again :'>
790f87b2b205f5a2a2efa0490e31703829f88607.png
@reliquiaen hi! do you have any extra copies of springkeeper lying around?
@reliquiaen hi! do you have any extra copies of springkeeper lying around?
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@fenmori ha! yes i do! would you like me to set up a pa?
@fenmori ha! yes i do! would you like me to set up a pa?
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
@reliquiaen yes! thanks so much!
@reliquiaen yes! thanks so much!
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@reliquiaen
Hi there! Do you have any copies of Become Golem available for purchase?
@reliquiaen
Hi there! Do you have any copies of Become Golem available for purchase?
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46