Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | halloween shtuff
1 2
what are you guys's plans for halloween?? I'm gonna go trick or treating with some friends, despite the fact that we're all older teenagers, because childhood is wasted on children >:o
what are you guys's plans for halloween?? I'm gonna go trick or treating with some friends, despite the fact that we're all older teenagers, because childhood is wasted on children >:o
tumblr_p2igbpsXZ01s1rufio1_250.gif
micah
he/him
don't touch me I will lose my powers
be kind to everyone
you will play half life now λ
@KitchenSink

I'll either lock myself up in my house and put trashbags over the windows so no one comes OR I'll go around and take candy from houses to restock my hoard. Yep sounds about right. And I agree childhood is wasted on "children" Nothing against them of course!
@KitchenSink

I'll either lock myself up in my house and put trashbags over the windows so no one comes OR I'll go around and take candy from houses to restock my hoard. Yep sounds about right. And I agree childhood is wasted on "children" Nothing against them of course!
2I8iN.gif
> Ray / Raynix
> 2+ FR time
> she / her
> Wishlist
i'm babysitting for my friends with tiny children so they can have an evening free- my apartment building already had its halloween event so i doubt anyone's gonna come by my door.
i'm babysitting for my friends with tiny children so they can have an evening free- my apartment building already had its halloween event so i doubt anyone's gonna come by my door.
So You Want To Be A Wizard
I'll be handing out candy if we get any trick-or-treaters. Besides that, I'll be wearing my costume around the house eating candy and watching tv with my family and probably playing some games.
I'll be handing out candy if we get any trick-or-treaters. Besides that, I'll be wearing my costume around the house eating candy and watching tv with my family and probably playing some games.
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I made a deer mask out of cardboard and i want to trick or treat but i live in an unsafe city tbh and i don't want to get mugged, shot, stabbed etc so i wanna go to the local trunk or treat since that's much safer but I have never been to a trunk ot treat event before and i don't know if they have set age limits on who can participate, although there is also a costume competition happening at the same time where adults can participate as well, i just want candy lol
the alternative is if i don't go it'll be my first missed halloween. i figure i might be able to get away with trunk or treating by saying i'm doing it for my lil sister who is sick at home or something like that(altho my "little" sister is only a couple years younger than me) but would that be bad to do? I'm 21 btw if that counts for anything and i'm hella short being 5'2" so i hope i'd be okay doing it but idk

short answer is i'm going to try trunk or treating unless they tell me to stop then imma go home and watch horror movies
I made a deer mask out of cardboard and i want to trick or treat but i live in an unsafe city tbh and i don't want to get mugged, shot, stabbed etc so i wanna go to the local trunk or treat since that's much safer but I have never been to a trunk ot treat event before and i don't know if they have set age limits on who can participate, although there is also a costume competition happening at the same time where adults can participate as well, i just want candy lol
the alternative is if i don't go it'll be my first missed halloween. i figure i might be able to get away with trunk or treating by saying i'm doing it for my lil sister who is sick at home or something like that(altho my "little" sister is only a couple years younger than me) but would that be bad to do? I'm 21 btw if that counts for anything and i'm hella short being 5'2" so i hope i'd be okay doing it but idk

short answer is i'm going to try trunk or treating unless they tell me to stop then imma go home and watch horror movies
Go trick or treating with some little kids that love me, mooch off of their candy and show off how little of a social life I have for I turned down an invite to a Halloween party for this :')
Go trick or treating with some little kids that love me, mooch off of their candy and show off how little of a social life I have for I turned down an invite to a Halloween party for this :')
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
Gonna go trick or treating with my siblings and then party all night. And by party I mean I'm going to eat candy and watch movies alone until 2 AM, which is definitely a party.
Gonna go trick or treating with my siblings and then party all night. And by party I mean I'm going to eat candy and watch movies alone until 2 AM, which is definitely a party.
image.png
I work until 7 sadly. (But I get to dress up, so it's cool. And I work at a hobby shop, so it'll be nice and slow.) Then when I get home, I'm handing out candy. Sadly, I'm a bit old for trick-or-treating. ;-;
I work until 7 sadly. (But I get to dress up, so it's cool. And I work at a hobby shop, so it'll be nice and slow.) Then when I get home, I'm handing out candy. Sadly, I'm a bit old for trick-or-treating. ;-;
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
There's an event where they blow up pumpkins at my college that I'll be going to! Other than that, though, the main thing is that I won't be working, which is nice
There's an event where they blow up pumpkins at my college that I'll be going to! Other than that, though, the main thing is that I won't be working, which is nice
4e48afae7ea64e587fff31cf892fcf9de1d76c3a.png
Critter Adopts
The acorn beckons
Divider-Branch4.png
33341.png Horsiesmall.png
Horror movie marathon with one of my friends!
Horror movie marathon with one of my friends!
1 2