Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Thread closed
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 386 387
Thank you kindly! Getting the lore right is absolutely right up there in importance with making the dragons themselves live and breathe! I have fallen in love again (I always seem to), and you’ll hear a lot more from them.
Thank you kindly! Getting the lore right is absolutely right up there in importance with making the dragons themselves live and breathe! I have fallen in love again (I always seem to), and you’ll hear a lot more from them.
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
Hello @Schingiuire may I please have Lana [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45565996] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/455660/45565996_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hello @Schingiuire may I please have Lana

45565996_350.png
@Draggo37

To write lore for, right? :)
@Draggo37

To write lore for, right? :)
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
Bump!
Bump!
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@dancingcrane

pardon me if I'm forgetting something, (I always do) but who's Tok? And why did you ping me?
@dancingcrane

pardon me if I'm forgetting something, (I always do) but who's Tok? And why did you ping me?
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@Nightdraco

They named your baby fae (with the cute tongue). They've been corresponding with the previous owner of another dragon they adopted, and they pinged you because they were writing lore simultaneously for both dragons. ^^
@Nightdraco

They named your baby fae (with the cute tongue). They've been corresponding with the previous owner of another dragon they adopted, and they pinged you because they were writing lore simultaneously for both dragons. ^^
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
Thank you @OrchardOfStone for explaining! Yes, @Nightdraco, I really fell in love with your little obsidian/saffron Fae, and I hope you will like the stories about him!
Thank you @OrchardOfStone for explaining! Yes, @Nightdraco, I really fell in love with your little obsidian/saffron Fae, and I hope you will like the stories about him!
All Nest Rentals - 5g/5kt and 40 food pls
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
Sorry! I came down with a cold so am a tad slow on getting through things.

@dancingcrane
That was fantastic!! Sending them both your way! Thank you!

@Draggo37

She is on hold for you!
Sorry! I came down with a cold so am a tad slow on getting through things.

@dancingcrane
That was fantastic!! Sending them both your way! Thank you!

@Draggo37

She is on hold for you!
Alhazred-Signature.png
Bump!
Bump!
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@aliferose

@Aersolace

The holds you've placed on Schin's starmaps will expire tomorrow morning. Just a head's up!
@aliferose

@Aersolace

The holds you've placed on Schin's starmaps will expire tomorrow morning. Just a head's up!
QtezsCP.png

3GyKulQ.gif
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 386 387