Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | + Zyn's Cardboard Box Stand + [Open]
1 2 3
@Zynaeri - that sounds perfect! ouo I'll send the treasure over shortly if that's alright?
@Zynaeri - that sounds perfect! ouo I'll send the treasure over shortly if that's alright?
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@Zynaeri

For something like that, I'd pay about 150-200k, give or take. ^^ Would you prefer payment up front, half now half after completion, or all after completion? I know it varies from artist to artist.
@Zynaeri

For something like that, I'd pay about 150-200k, give or take. ^^ Would you prefer payment up front, half now half after completion, or all after completion? I know it varies from artist to artist.
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
@Merlin Sent you a message! :D
@Merlin Sent you a message! :D
smallflban_by_tastycupcakeart-dclofxz.png
Guuuuuuh I love your armor/clothing designs so much.
Guuuuuuh I love your armor/clothing designs so much.
@Zynaeri

Eee thank you! >u
@Zynaeri

Eee thank you! >u
Link2.png Link3-2.png
@jaraxxus Thanks! I really enjoy doing them. Especially dresses! xD

@sky665 You're welcome! :D
@jaraxxus Thanks! I really enjoy doing them. Especially dresses! xD

@sky665 You're welcome! :D
@Skiatha Your commission is done and in the pick up!

@Merlin , @Caroscene , I am still working on yours! Thank you so much for your patience. Crazy few weeks for me which I was completely unprepared for. *_*
@Skiatha Your commission is done and in the pick up!

@Merlin , @Caroscene , I am still working on yours! Thank you so much for your patience. Crazy few weeks for me which I was completely unprepared for. *_*
@zynaeri
Ahhh he's so handsome! :D Thank you!
@zynaeri
Ahhh he's so handsome! :D Thank you!
pdPOUgg.png
@Merlin Your commission is doooone and in pick up!

@Caroscene Imma get choo done next! Expect a WiP soon. :3
@Merlin Your commission is doooone and in pick up!

@Caroscene Imma get choo done next! Expect a WiP soon. :3
@Caroscene Your commission is done and in art pick up! :D

Also! I am opening commissions again now that my first batch is done. However, I am only opening two slots this time, one which has already been reserved. I kindly ask that you give me about three weeks to complete upon receiving payment, as I will be taking vacation next week so it'll take me a bit to start.

Also! I am opening reservations as well! Probably around four at a time. What it means is that you reserve a commission slot, but we don't discuss payment or details until I take another batch of commissions and you're taken off the reserve list. I'll simply tag you when you're up and we go from there.
@Caroscene Your commission is done and in art pick up! :D

Also! I am opening commissions again now that my first batch is done. However, I am only opening two slots this time, one which has already been reserved. I kindly ask that you give me about three weeks to complete upon receiving payment, as I will be taking vacation next week so it'll take me a bit to start.

Also! I am opening reservations as well! Probably around four at a time. What it means is that you reserve a commission slot, but we don't discuss payment or details until I take another batch of commissions and you're taken off the reserve list. I'll simply tag you when you're up and we go from there.
1 2 3