Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | + Zyn's Cardboard Box Stand + [Open]
1 2 3
@Zynaeri I'd like to grab a slot if possible! Can send you stuff in messages if I have the go-ahead. :D
@Zynaeri I'd like to grab a slot if possible! Can send you stuff in messages if I have the go-ahead. :D
@Zynaeri - Ooooh my goodness, thank you so much! They look absolutely amazing! 8D
@Zynaeri - Ooooh my goodness, thank you so much! They look absolutely amazing! 8D
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@Zynaeri

I'd love to buy a piece.

Here's what I would like: Clean and Complicated Flat

Well I'd be looking for more of a full body, but I'm not picky on the actually drawing, as long as it's realisticish.

I want a girl, about 16/17, young/innocent face, Victorian style clothing. Long, wavy black hair. Pale
Reference 1:http://i.imgur.com/NI7JPkH.png
Reference 2:http://i.imgur.com/6c2xN4z.png
Reference 3: http://i.imgur.com/OjVktpr.jpg
http://fav.me/d73nw12 - her story

How much do you think that would cost?
@Zynaeri

I'd love to buy a piece.

Here's what I would like: Clean and Complicated Flat

Well I'd be looking for more of a full body, but I'm not picky on the actually drawing, as long as it's realisticish.

I want a girl, about 16/17, young/innocent face, Victorian style clothing. Long, wavy black hair. Pale
Reference 1:http://i.imgur.com/NI7JPkH.png
Reference 2:http://i.imgur.com/6c2xN4z.png
Reference 3: http://i.imgur.com/OjVktpr.jpg
http://fav.me/d73nw12 - her story

How much do you think that would cost?
Selling all FR stuff for Wajas currency and items!!
@Zynaeri
Aaaaah!!! Your art is amazing ;A; That Rough Paint Style and Anime Style for busts/profiles is freaking amazing :'D

Elena

What I'd Like: Humanization of character
Hair: As seen on ref, dark teal fading into a lighter teal at the ends.
Eyes: A ruby red sort of colour
Skin: Caucasian, slightly tanned but only slightly (pale is fine too)
Body Build: She's extremely petite, sort of like a cute pixie
Expression: Looking sort of sly...or just really cute and adorable. Up to you xD

References: (currently have no humanizations, but I do have feral refs)

[ x ] - Original Feral ref
[ x ] - Feral Reference 2
[ x ] - Humanized hair reference
[ x ] - Possible outfit ideas

Notes: I'd love to hear what your pricing would be for her with your rough paint style and/or anime style. I seriously suck at pricing, but I have 140k free and several pairings breeding in a few days (you can check out my lair) if any of that appeals to you :) Also clothing is at your discretion, anything you think would look good is fine. I just included a clothing ref in case you don't feel like wracking your brain for an idea ;)
@Zynaeri
Aaaaah!!! Your art is amazing ;A; That Rough Paint Style and Anime Style for busts/profiles is freaking amazing :'D

Elena

What I'd Like: Humanization of character
Hair: As seen on ref, dark teal fading into a lighter teal at the ends.
Eyes: A ruby red sort of colour
Skin: Caucasian, slightly tanned but only slightly (pale is fine too)
Body Build: She's extremely petite, sort of like a cute pixie
Expression: Looking sort of sly...or just really cute and adorable. Up to you xD

References: (currently have no humanizations, but I do have feral refs)

[ x ] - Original Feral ref
[ x ] - Feral Reference 2
[ x ] - Humanized hair reference
[ x ] - Possible outfit ideas

Notes: I'd love to hear what your pricing would be for her with your rough paint style and/or anime style. I seriously suck at pricing, but I have 140k free and several pairings breeding in a few days (you can check out my lair) if any of that appeals to you :) Also clothing is at your discretion, anything you think would look good is fine. I just included a clothing ref in case you don't feel like wracking your brain for an idea ;)
rrjt5v.png
@Selfishly Sure! Send me the details and we can go from there. :D

@horseruth Ohh, that sounds pretty fun to draw. I really like dresses. @_@ I take it that you're fine with the dress design as long as it is Victorian? -rubs hands- That could be fun! Hrm, I'm always terrible at pricing but going off of the previous batch I'd say about 100k ish, give or take? Also, since Selfishly posted first I will have you on reserve and then notify you when I'm ready to take your commission. So don't worry about payment until then if you'd like to go ahead. : )

@Ashwyn Aww, your character is adorable! I also suck at pricing, so we can figure it out together. Haha. Honestly, I put about the same amount of work in both the anime style and paint style (anime requires more cleaning up, paint requires more detail attention) so the style wouldn't matter. It's more so if you want a bust vs half or full body. Going off my previous commission, bust would be 100k while full body would be 150kish. Again, these are just estimates as I'm willing to work with everyone! If you'd like to reserve a spot, you don't have to worry about payment until I am ready to start your commission anyway and we can go over the numbers again then if you'd like. :D
@Selfishly Sure! Send me the details and we can go from there. :D

@horseruth Ohh, that sounds pretty fun to draw. I really like dresses. @_@ I take it that you're fine with the dress design as long as it is Victorian? -rubs hands- That could be fun! Hrm, I'm always terrible at pricing but going off of the previous batch I'd say about 100k ish, give or take? Also, since Selfishly posted first I will have you on reserve and then notify you when I'm ready to take your commission. So don't worry about payment until then if you'd like to go ahead. : )

@Ashwyn Aww, your character is adorable! I also suck at pricing, so we can figure it out together. Haha. Honestly, I put about the same amount of work in both the anime style and paint style (anime requires more cleaning up, paint requires more detail attention) so the style wouldn't matter. It's more so if you want a bust vs half or full body. Going off my previous commission, bust would be 100k while full body would be 150kish. Again, these are just estimates as I'm willing to work with everyone! If you'd like to reserve a spot, you don't have to worry about payment until I am ready to start your commission anyway and we can go over the numbers again then if you'd like. :D
smallflban_by_tastycupcakeart-dclofxz.png
@Zynaeri
Glad you like her!!! That sounds really reasonable to me and I would love to reserve a slot :) I'm torn over whether I'd like a bust or a full body, so I think I'd leave it up to you (whether you'd prefer to draw a bust for her or a full body) since I'm fine with either price :'D I suck at decision making as I'm sure you can see lol. At any rate I'm really excited because I really adore your art! I think the paint style appeals to me more very slightly, so I'm probably going to go with that haha! We can figure out the details more once you get to my commission though :)
@Zynaeri
Glad you like her!!! That sounds really reasonable to me and I would love to reserve a slot :) I'm torn over whether I'd like a bust or a full body, so I think I'd leave it up to you (whether you'd prefer to draw a bust for her or a full body) since I'm fine with either price :'D I suck at decision making as I'm sure you can see lol. At any rate I'm really excited because I really adore your art! I think the paint style appeals to me more very slightly, so I'm probably going to go with that haha! We can figure out the details more once you get to my commission though :)
rrjt5v.png
@Ashwyn Sounds like a plan! Also, thank you so much for your kind words! They brightened my day and I'm flattered that you enjoy my art. Paint style sounds great too, as I'm itching to keep working on that to begin with. :3 Consider your spot reserved!
@Ashwyn Sounds like a plan! Also, thank you so much for your kind words! They brightened my day and I'm flattered that you enjoy my art. Paint style sounds great too, as I'm itching to keep working on that to begin with. :3 Consider your spot reserved!
@Zynaeri Sounds great!! Yeah, I'm fine on the dress, however you like. 100kish sounds great, I could pay in gems(200 gems)?
@Zynaeri Sounds great!! Yeah, I'm fine on the dress, however you like. 100kish sounds great, I could pay in gems(200 gems)?
Selling all FR stuff for Wajas currency and items!!
@horseruth Gems are just fine and that's a fair amount to me. : ) Don't worry about payment though. I shall put you on zee reserve list and ping you when I'm ready for your commission. :D
@horseruth Gems are just fine and that's a fair amount to me. : ) Don't worry about payment though. I shall put you on zee reserve list and ping you when I'm ready for your commission. :D
1 2 3