Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Embarrassing Interests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I'm a 20-something woman with a career and a loving boyfriend and my favourite thing in the entire world is watching videos of zit popping or earwax extractions. It satisfies some sort of primal urge and I just cannot for the life of me stop.
I'm a 20-something woman with a career and a loving boyfriend and my favourite thing in the entire world is watching videos of zit popping or earwax extractions. It satisfies some sort of primal urge and I just cannot for the life of me stop.
lol embarassing interests i have a lot of.

Flight Rising - sorry but I don't tell people I go on pet sites. only my mom and internet friends know I spend my free time playing with pixel pets.

Stuffed Animals - I love stuffed animals. I just really do. I buy them and then stick them on my shelf, but i enjoy cuddling them until I get home.

Assassin's Creed - I have an unnatural obsession with this game.

Star Trek - I was brainwashed by my mom as a child when reruns was the only thing she'd watch and having only one tv, I kinda had to watch it if I wanted to chill and watch something. I BLAME STOCKHOLM! I am totallynotanerdokay.

My bird - I love my bird and take him everywhere. I talk to him like he's a person and cuddle with him. People (i know, not random strangers) like to make fun of me!

Roleplaying - The written kind. It's hard to explain to someone the interest in writing out a story between multiple people, so I've stopped trying. lol
lol embarassing interests i have a lot of.

Flight Rising - sorry but I don't tell people I go on pet sites. only my mom and internet friends know I spend my free time playing with pixel pets.

Stuffed Animals - I love stuffed animals. I just really do. I buy them and then stick them on my shelf, but i enjoy cuddling them until I get home.

Assassin's Creed - I have an unnatural obsession with this game.

Star Trek - I was brainwashed by my mom as a child when reruns was the only thing she'd watch and having only one tv, I kinda had to watch it if I wanted to chill and watch something. I BLAME STOCKHOLM! I am totallynotanerdokay.

My bird - I love my bird and take him everywhere. I talk to him like he's a person and cuddle with him. People (i know, not random strangers) like to make fun of me!

Roleplaying - The written kind. It's hard to explain to someone the interest in writing out a story between multiple people, so I've stopped trying. lol
a2hALwQ.png
@Jacksandwich That's actually fairly neat seeing as those types of art are not very common nowadays. Also, that takes a lot of patience lol But I can see how people, especially people who don't know you, would ridicule you to be cruel.
@Jacksandwich That's actually fairly neat seeing as those types of art are not very common nowadays. Also, that takes a lot of patience lol But I can see how people, especially people who don't know you, would ridicule you to be cruel.
a2hALwQ.png
I have quite a few embarassing interests... xD
Pretty much everything I do for a hobby most people would consider strange. Personally, I'm not that ashamed, but I guess I should be hahaha. I'm a furry and I'm making a suit, I love homestuck, cosplaying, anime, and I like my little pony (the kids show...)

Loud and proud...to anyone who cares to ask. Otherwise. No one will know.
I have quite a few embarassing interests... xD
Pretty much everything I do for a hobby most people would consider strange. Personally, I'm not that ashamed, but I guess I should be hahaha. I'm a furry and I'm making a suit, I love homestuck, cosplaying, anime, and I like my little pony (the kids show...)

Loud and proud...to anyone who cares to ask. Otherwise. No one will know.
B4IRZ9g.pngTaNiuWJ.png
I have this little stuffed animal dragon that I've had since I was born that I treat better than I treat my two younger siblings I look after. I'm always coddling her (her name is Stardust and she's the most precious thin in my life) and I have this pretty bow and bell tied around her neck and I've sewed sequins onto her wings and I can't sleep at night unless she's in my arms =\\\= it's not really embarrassing so much as it is weird.
I have this little stuffed animal dragon that I've had since I was born that I treat better than I treat my two younger siblings I look after. I'm always coddling her (her name is Stardust and she's the most precious thin in my life) and I have this pretty bow and bell tied around her neck and I've sewed sequins onto her wings and I can't sleep at night unless she's in my arms =\\\= it's not really embarrassing so much as it is weird.
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif♈ ♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
I don't really consider any of my interests or hobbies "weird" or "strange" since that's a very subjective concept.
I don't really consider any of my interests or hobbies "weird" or "strange" since that's a very subjective concept.
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
I'm pretty ashamed that I'm still active on Neopets at the age of 22. It's fine when you're a middle schooler, but now people mention it all nostalgically because they haven't been on in 4 years or whatever, while I'm sitting there like "Yeah I haven't been on in two hours I wonder how my stocks are doing." Then they get all "Oh well now it sucks because it's not like it used to be" and I just nod along because the fight isn't worth it.

Also My Little Pony. The whole brony thing...some flack towards bronies is unjustified, but then there's also plenty of people who are just not good people. And those are the people who are too visible in the fandom and make people hate "bronies." Dude I just want to watch my colorful horses learn about friendship, okay?

And @Fishstix NEVER be ashamed of Star Trek!
I'm pretty ashamed that I'm still active on Neopets at the age of 22. It's fine when you're a middle schooler, but now people mention it all nostalgically because they haven't been on in 4 years or whatever, while I'm sitting there like "Yeah I haven't been on in two hours I wonder how my stocks are doing." Then they get all "Oh well now it sucks because it's not like it used to be" and I just nod along because the fight isn't worth it.

Also My Little Pony. The whole brony thing...some flack towards bronies is unjustified, but then there's also plenty of people who are just not good people. And those are the people who are too visible in the fandom and make people hate "bronies." Dude I just want to watch my colorful horses learn about friendship, okay?

And @Fishstix NEVER be ashamed of Star Trek!
9.pngI will see my dream come alive at last. I will touch the sky.9.png
Oh, and also Dungeons and Dragons. I'm actually not that embarrassed by it, because DND is an amazingly fun game. It's just that it gets made fun of so much being the ultimate "nerd who lives in his mom's basement" stereotype.
Oh, and also Dungeons and Dragons. I'm actually not that embarrassed by it, because DND is an amazingly fun game. It's just that it gets made fun of so much being the ultimate "nerd who lives in his mom's basement" stereotype.
9.pngI will see my dream come alive at last. I will touch the sky.9.png
@chippish I'm a fan of MLP, but I really don't like the brony fandom namely the way they act towards women in the fandom. It's a very creepy and uncomfortable atmosphere a lot of the time in my experience. At the same time I do know nice bronies, it's just those normal people are the ones who aren't outspoken.
@chippish I'm a fan of MLP, but I really don't like the brony fandom namely the way they act towards women in the fandom. It's a very creepy and uncomfortable atmosphere a lot of the time in my experience. At the same time I do know nice bronies, it's just those normal people are the ones who aren't outspoken.
B4IRZ9g.pngTaNiuWJ.png
@Extraterrestrial
Dude, there's no shame in dressing like a greaser. That style is amazing. :3
I don't know where you're from, but punk styles are pretty common around where I live. You should totally embrace it.
:D

@Arctic
Urgh, I definitely know what you mean about the bronies.
I'm a huge MLP fan, and I really wish I could cosplay some of the ponies, but I just, like... don't want to get that involved because of how creepy some of the fans can be. haha
And I know it's not the majority of the brony fandom that acts disrespectfully, but the fact that the creepy ones are so loud about it makes it seem like the whole fandom is that way. /:
@Extraterrestrial
Dude, there's no shame in dressing like a greaser. That style is amazing. :3
I don't know where you're from, but punk styles are pretty common around where I live. You should totally embrace it.
:D

@Arctic
Urgh, I definitely know what you mean about the bronies.
I'm a huge MLP fan, and I really wish I could cosplay some of the ponies, but I just, like... don't want to get that involved because of how creepy some of the fans can be. haha
And I know it's not the majority of the brony fandom that acts disrespectfully, but the fact that the creepy ones are so loud about it makes it seem like the whole fandom is that way. /:
uU0PD.giftumblr_inline_njw5ja1AaE1qg2i5p.giftyZnu.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11