Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PINGLIST | COVID-19 fundraiser
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@deritnay Your art is absolutely stunning!~ ^^ I just love those little headshots. How many slots do you have open right now? I have up to five characters that I'd love a headshot for.

Whoops. I just noticed that the shop was last updated at the end of August. Sorry for the ping! ^^'
@deritnay Your art is absolutely stunning!~ ^^ I just love those little headshots. How many slots do you have open right now? I have up to five characters that I'd love a headshot for.

Whoops. I just noticed that the shop was last updated at the end of August. Sorry for the ping! ^^'
lunaaaaa_by_sweetsilver_13-da927mc.gif
lemmi | female | FR+1
grand reopening woooooooo
grand reopening woooooooo
ZYHOu0B.png c6YSdaG.png cWkn3OT.png 1ziEE83.png
Up
Up
Up
Up
up
up
up :)
up :)
up
up
@eyesfighter
I'd like to order a $25 bust if you don't mind ~ Haven't quite enough rn to purchase your full work right now, but boy oh boy, is it nice,,, so nice?? so nice.

Ref: Sketchy ref, original dragon in question - put the second just in case
Details: sparkles are always good,, awkward soft kiddo with little social grace,,,likes to adventure n is an overall p chill dude.
@eyesfighter
I'd like to order a $25 bust if you don't mind ~ Haven't quite enough rn to purchase your full work right now, but boy oh boy, is it nice,,, so nice?? so nice.

Ref: Sketchy ref, original dragon in question - put the second just in case
Details: sparkles are always good,, awkward soft kiddo with little social grace,,,likes to adventure n is an overall p chill dude.
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
@Bamf Aa thank you for those kind words! Sending more details over in a PM.
@Bamf Aa thank you for those kind words! Sending more details over in a PM.
up up up
up up up
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10