Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PINGLIST | COVID-19 fundraiser
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
oh!! Friendly bump![emoji=familiar heart size=1]
oh!! Friendly bump!
2d8158282156ee16.pngd1f5979e18bb7660.png
@Bamf Done! Lmk if it all looks good, and thank you so much for commissioning [img]https://i.imgur.com/sSgc3AD.png[/img]
@Bamf Done! Lmk if it all looks good, and thank you so much for commissioning

sSgc3AD.png
ZYHOu0B.png c6YSdaG.png cWkn3OT.png 1ziEE83.png
I choked on my crackers, [i]goodness[/i], what a moment?? I love it so much!! Thanks for sharing your incredible work, and doubly thanks for letting me commission you for some of it! I'm ecstatic!!! [center][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][/center]
I choked on my crackers, goodness, what a moment?? I love it so much!!

Thanks for sharing your incredible work, and doubly thanks for letting me commission you for some of it! I'm ecstatic!!!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
Oh heck. A fellow Washingtonian. ;v; I wish you luck in the endeavor, we in our county are having a hard time with the face-mask fight as well.
I'll just mark this for myself and if I ever hecking get my unemployment I'll come around <3
Oh heck. A fellow Washingtonian. ;v; I wish you luck in the endeavor, we in our county are having a hard time with the face-mask fight as well.
I'll just mark this for myself and if I ever hecking get my unemployment I'll come around <3
JZfZaEI.png
@Bamf Oh thank you! That comment made my day!!

@YetDarker Yeah it's a pretty stressful time for the region :// I have family members still working in healthcare and I'm definitely worried for their safety, so doing what I can while I sit at home lol. I really hope everything goes well with you, and take care!
@Bamf Oh thank you! That comment made my day!!

@YetDarker Yeah it's a pretty stressful time for the region :// I have family members still working in healthcare and I'm definitely worried for their safety, so doing what I can while I sit at home lol. I really hope everything goes well with you, and take care!
@eyesfighter Hi there! Just so I understand, your $10 tier is for sketches of any human[oid] character and includes fanart?

I hope you and your family stay safe, and your state's medical staff start getting more of the PPE they need.
@eyesfighter Hi there! Just so I understand, your $10 tier is for sketches of any human[oid] character and includes fanart?

I hope you and your family stay safe, and your state's medical staff start getting more of the PPE they need.
raccoon.png
@eyesfighter

it's nice to see someone doing a fundraiser -- best of luck to you, your family, and everyone in the medical field doing all their hard work.

i'm interested in one of the sketchy busts slots, but the oc i have in mind only has a reference for his elf variation, and i'm interested in getting one for the human version of him instead. the general facial structure, hairstyle, and personality are all the same and i could offer details about things like skintone, certain features, and attire, but i wanted to double check if you'd be okay with something like that first! if it'd require the additional 6 dollars as well i'd be happy to do that as well -- if you'd rather not, i completely understand as well!

@eyesfighter

it's nice to see someone doing a fundraiser -- best of luck to you, your family, and everyone in the medical field doing all their hard work.

i'm interested in one of the sketchy busts slots, but the oc i have in mind only has a reference for his elf variation, and i'm interested in getting one for the human version of him instead. the general facial structure, hairstyle, and personality are all the same and i could offer details about things like skintone, certain features, and attire, but i wanted to double check if you'd be okay with something like that first! if it'd require the additional 6 dollars as well i'd be happy to do that as well -- if you'd rather not, i completely understand as well!

cacophonycat.pngTS75Tst.pngcXuh2a9.gifQPWLGP7.gif
@Scifo $10 is for sketches of any characters, humanoid or otherwise! They just won't be shaded/painted over like my portraits.

@Cacophony Thank you for the support, hope you're staying safe as well. For the $25 + $6, your request sounds perfectly reasonable to me! Feel free to fill out the order form.
@Scifo $10 is for sketches of any characters, humanoid or otherwise! They just won't be shaded/painted over like my portraits.

@Cacophony Thank you for the support, hope you're staying safe as well. For the $25 + $6, your request sounds perfectly reasonable to me! Feel free to fill out the order form.
Bump!
Bump!
4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
ZHBAC.gif1K76G.gifXKoJy.gif7JmM7.gifSQX6N.gifLa5fu.gif4np8t.gifj3nX1.gif5puqJ.gifUgVAI.gifr4ove.gifEBLoM1.pngmoIzT1.png9cJd01.pngGs35P1.pngl2mjC1.pngMA8V11.png
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png
^ :)
^ :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10