Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update - Lair Revamp
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 94 95
KILL BILL SIRENS
it's happening!!!
KILL BILL SIRENS
it's happening!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxtumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
Charlie | They/She | +3 FR Time
What is a weed? A plant whose virtues have never been discovered.

tumblr_inline_pbo2yrYus41rhwzwl_75sq.gif
[quote name="CometStorm" date="2018-10-26 10:48:33" ] Do you think we could get to have short descriptions for our tabs? A bit like our broadcast messages, where you can just click/tap on the text to edit it? I think that'd be really helpful for explaining lore tabs :D [/quote] Really like this idea! I would love this as well. I saw someone already asked, but can Hibernated dragons be chosen as avatars?
CometStorm wrote on 2018-10-26 10:48:33:
Do you think we could get to have short descriptions for our tabs? A bit like our broadcast messages, where you can just click/tap on the text to edit it? I think that'd be really helpful for explaining lore tabs :D

Really like this idea! I would love this as well.

I saw someone already asked, but can Hibernated dragons be chosen as avatars?

tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
@Xhaztol

I see that Homestuck tab.
@Xhaztol

I see that Homestuck tab.
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
Oh wow, this is so amazing! :O Thank you for all your hard work ♥♥♥
Oh wow, this is so amazing! :O Thank you for all your hard work ♥♥♥
Q7HH0eK.png
I am excited for all these things, hot damn.
I am excited for all these things, hot damn.
WRcl6DV.png
This sounds great! It’ll be nice to see some changes :)
This sounds great! It’ll be nice to see some changes :)
mainbanner-REAL.jpg
Looks sorta confusing.... but I'm hyped! Hopefully doing all this will also work on mobile...
Looks sorta confusing.... but I'm hyped! Hopefully doing all this will also work on mobile...
Snivy (She/Her)
_____
HatcheryArt Shop
WishlistSnake Hoarding
xxxxxxxxtumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png
Thank you so much, Dev Team-- I've been looking forward to the Hibernal Den in particular for a while. I no longer have a ton of time to play, and I'm constantly running out of food.

I might just send most of my dragons there for a while, leaving only the ones with an active Familiar I'm trying to level up, or who are active in the Coli.
Thank you so much, Dev Team-- I've been looking forward to the Hibernal Den in particular for a while. I no longer have a ton of time to play, and I'm constantly running out of food.

I might just send most of my dragons there for a while, leaving only the ones with an active Familiar I'm trying to level up, or who are active in the Coli.
I think some other users have mentioned it but I'm not digging through 72 pages on mobile to quote them; some bio space per tab would be wonderful since so many people have lore.
I think some other users have mentioned it but I'm not digging through 72 pages on mobile to quote them; some bio space per tab would be wonderful since so many people have lore.
"you can purchase extra tabs with [b]treasure[/b]" [img]https://i.imgur.com/mwQwF9w.png[/img] edit: to clarify, I have. almost 500 gems that I don't. Want to spend on anything because there's nothing I want. I am trying to save for a lair expansion which is like. 1075000 treasure I think?? a lot of zeros. And everything on this site is so. Expensive. All the Apparel. All of the things! Expensive. How in the Hewwo am I gonna earn all this treasure, just to. Enjoy my dragons? I can't spend the treasure while stressing over the amount of I have! because I cant buy anything on the site if I want to get a specific apparel, or a lair expansion, or some other third thing All I can hope is that there aren't a lot of Zeros on the Tab Pricepoints.
"you can purchase extra tabs with treasure"

mwQwF9w.png

edit: to clarify, I have. almost 500 gems that I don't. Want to spend on anything because there's nothing I want.
I am trying to save for a lair expansion which is like. 1075000 treasure I think?? a lot of zeros. And everything on this site is so. Expensive. All the Apparel. All of the things! Expensive. How in the Hewwo am I gonna earn all this treasure, just to. Enjoy my dragons?
I can't spend the treasure while stressing over the amount of I have! because I cant buy anything on the site if I want to get a specific apparel, or a lair expansion, or some other third thing
All I can hope is that there aren't a lot of Zeros on the Tab Pricepoints.
BOOTLEG DRAGONS! BOOTLEG TOYS!!
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 94 95