Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update - Lair Revamp
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 94 95
Cool!
Cool!
Thank you devs!!<3
Thank you devs!!<3
feel free to dm me if i didnt see your ping
So excited for the update, cant wait to organise my lair and hunt for achievents but
with a better system :D
So excited for the update, cant wait to organise my lair and hunt for achievents but
with a better system :D
alWiqh6.png
Can't wait! Thank you for all the work you do!
Can't wait! Thank you for all the work you do!
xe/xyr/xem
Altho this is great and all, it really is... I'm still waiting for a beastiary search function.
Altho this is great and all, it really is... I'm still waiting for a beastiary search function.
(chews this over thoughtfully and decides she's fascinated by it)
(chews this over thoughtfully and decides she's fascinated by it)
waCd6Af.gif0YZijdT.gif
Oh god, five Den slots is not going to be a tenth of what I'll need. RIP all my treasure.
Oh god, five Den slots is not going to be a tenth of what I'll need. RIP all my treasure.
This is super exciting! I can't wait for all of the planned updates to come out :,o
This is super exciting! I can't wait for all of the planned updates to come out :,o
oh wow im so hyped!!!
The the tabs are better than I could have hoped, and the hibernal den is incredible, I love it!!! I cant wait to stuff all my completed fandragons in the den!

Im also really happy about the achievements being revamped eventually- Sure ill be sad to see the old ones go- but ive collected all of them that I can and the prospect of new, better achievements outweighs the loss of the old ones.
Thank you for the news and all the hard work!!
oh wow im so hyped!!!
The the tabs are better than I could have hoped, and the hibernal den is incredible, I love it!!! I cant wait to stuff all my completed fandragons in the den!

Im also really happy about the achievements being revamped eventually- Sure ill be sad to see the old ones go- but ive collected all of them that I can and the prospect of new, better achievements outweighs the loss of the old ones.
Thank you for the news and all the hard work!!
±
They/Them | FrT +3
tumblr_inline_og1428X8wh1so6t4z_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_og141lJTzb1so6t4z_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_og1428X8wh1so6t4z_75sq.png
YAYAYAATYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
YAYAYAATYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 94 95