Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Forget unnamed offspring
1 2 3 4
It absolutely don't bother me.
At all.
I always exalt my hatchlings unnamed if i don't want to keep them.
And i really don't understand why i need to give them names if i want to get rid of them asap :T

So...
All of those "nonperfect" problems just can't be understood by me...
It absolutely don't bother me.
At all.
I always exalt my hatchlings unnamed if i don't want to keep them.
And i really don't understand why i need to give them names if i want to get rid of them asap :T

So...
All of those "nonperfect" problems just can't be understood by me...
Ab4m6.gifMXGSN.gift77iH.gifRVcwM.gife4m9m.gif
my boy Jambi has unnamed parents and it never stopped me from gening him up and leveling him to 25 !
my boy Jambi has unnamed parents and it never stopped me from gening him up and leveling him to 25 !
let's sail away
like a photograph
fading to all white
its finally all right
I don't mind unnamed parents, not that it'll ever happen cause all of my dragons are breeding projects. I hate offspringlists in any form, regardless if they have unnameds or not.
I don't mind unnamed parents, not that it'll ever happen cause all of my dragons are breeding projects. I hate offspringlists in any form, regardless if they have unnameds or not.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
:D Most of the time we don't even notice the parents. Named or unnamed makes no difference.
:D Most of the time we don't even notice the parents. Named or unnamed makes no difference.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
This has made me realise that I have no idea if any of my dragons' parents are unnamed.

I guess I don't care haha
This has made me realise that I have no idea if any of my dragons' parents are unnamed.

I guess I don't care haha
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I'd actually prefer unnamed parents over unnamed children.

I will not buy a dragon with parents who have a strange name (think AAAAAAH or BubbleButtocks) but I will buy a dragon whose parent(s) is/are unnamed, as long as they are exalted or it is obvious from the owners naming scheme that if the dragon is named it'll get a normal name.
In fact, my avatar dragon right now has an unnamed father. All my other dragons have nicely named parents and his mother has a nice name, so I don't mind.

Offspring lists, on the other hand, I find look messy most of the time so I just... avoid breeding or bred dragons for the most part.
I'd actually prefer unnamed parents over unnamed children.

I will not buy a dragon with parents who have a strange name (think AAAAAAH or BubbleButtocks) but I will buy a dragon whose parent(s) is/are unnamed, as long as they are exalted or it is obvious from the owners naming scheme that if the dragon is named it'll get a normal name.
In fact, my avatar dragon right now has an unnamed father. All my other dragons have nicely named parents and his mother has a nice name, so I don't mind.

Offspring lists, on the other hand, I find look messy most of the time so I just... avoid breeding or bred dragons for the most part.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
[quote name="Panix" date="2018-10-24 23:13:07" ] I just don't care at all c: [/quote] yeah tbh i just completely disregard offspring/parents 99% of the time
Panix wrote on 2018-10-24 23:13:07:
I just don't care at all c:
yeah tbh i just completely disregard offspring/parents 99% of the time
i need to redo my signature
casey/zoru - they/them
fr +3
mp100/spyxfamily/pokemon/loz/ace attorney
All parents and children of my dragons are non-canon in my lore, and I've exalted my own hatchlings unnamed, so I don't care about it.
All parents and children of my dragons are non-canon in my lore, and I've exalted my own hatchlings unnamed, so I don't care about it.
angy.png FR time +3
they/them
Water Dom Org
...............................water-swon.png
I couldn't care less. I just exalt all hatchlings I don't like unnamed
I couldn't care less. I just exalt all hatchlings I don't like unnamed
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
It doesn't bother.
It doesn't bother.
1 2 3 4