Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | You know...
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23
It's always @good to know things for Science. My name wasn't taken until fifteen minutes ago, what the actual @heck is that.

Edit to add, why the heck isn't the name Heck taken, wow, I bet @Hell is taken, but not the censored version?

Edit two, WOW
It's always @good to know things for Science. My name wasn't taken until fifteen minutes ago, what the actual @heck is that.

Edit to add, why the heck isn't the name Heck taken, wow, I bet @Hell is taken, but not the censored version?

Edit two, WOW
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
@Science

That post is a train@wreck
@Science

That post is a train@wreck
I06KedT.gif
Ok then
Ok then
[quote name="SpectralDragon" date="2014-04-18 07:08:49"]@Shuuya it has @startedraining @money because of these @Shenanigans[/quote] [i][center]You called[/center][/i]
SpectralDragon wrote on 2014-04-18 07:08:49:
@Shuuya it has @startedraining @money because of these @Shenanigans

You called
5701.png • sailor / he/him / adult
• feel free to ping me
• did you know: horses have 400,000 blood types?
LOL I got pinged too. This is hilarious.
LOL I got pinged too. This is hilarious.
@Latias [img]http://ericamchapman.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Cheshire-cat-8.gif[/img] But feel free to @DenyEverything anyways. @Shuuya FEAR NOT. @Batman @Superman @Spiderman @ironman @Blackwidow @Hawkeye @Thor @deadpool COULDN'T FIND CAPTAIN @AMERICA, SO I GOT THE NEXT BEST THING. @ISUMMONTHEE, @CAPTAINCRUNCH! ALSO HOW IS GANDALF NOT TAKEN I DON'T UNDERSTAND. o3o
@Latias Cheshire-cat-8.gif

But feel free to @DenyEverything anyways.

@Shuuya FEAR NOT.

@Batman @Superman @Spiderman @ironman @Blackwidow @Hawkeye @Thor @deadpool

COULDN'T FIND CAPTAIN @AMERICA, SO I GOT THE NEXT BEST THING. @ISUMMONTHEE, @CAPTAINCRUNCH!

ALSO HOW IS GANDALF NOT TAKEN I DON'T UNDERSTAND. o3o
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
it is time to summon

the anime army

@luffy @sanji @franky @alucard @seras @anderson @soul @maka @stein @medusa @crona @naruto @sasuke @sakura @lucy @edward @winry @greed @envy @lust @wrath @eren @mikasa @armin @jean @levi @annie @hanji @inuyasha @kagome @kamina @simon @ichigo @rukia @shinji @rei @asuka @ryuko @satsuki @mako
it is time to summon

the anime army

@luffy @sanji @franky @alucard @seras @anderson @soul @maka @stein @medusa @crona @naruto @sasuke @sakura @lucy @edward @winry @greed @envy @lust @wrath @eren @mikasa @armin @jean @levi @annie @hanji @inuyasha @kagome @kamina @simon @ichigo @rukia @shinji @rei @asuka @ryuko @satsuki @mako
I06KedT.gif
DONT @LOSE @YOU R @WAY

Edit: how is it possible that lose and way arent taken
DONT @LOSE @YOU R @WAY

Edit: how is it possible that lose and way arent taken
tumblr_psyn42f2ml1xu6krko1_400.png
Oh my god do you guys summon the satans hi I am Death's cousin
Oh my god do you guys summon the satans hi I am Death's cousin
@Latias

how could you forget the best character of klk. ruuude
@Latias

how could you forget the best character of klk. ruuude