Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How much is this dragon worth? [FOUND]
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45776086] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/457761/45776086_350.png[/img] [/url] I have this G1. I purchased her a week ago, but upon deciding that I couldn't keep her anymore, her original owner gave me permission to sell her. She's unbred, has a scry, and has lore, but otherwise, there's nothing too special about her. I'm really bad at pricing things, and I don't exactly love the lore I've given her, but it's really all I have. I might shorten it and revise it sometime, but that's what I've got for now. I'm thinking something like 30g, but again, my pricing skills are terrible. I also may add a moodboard (similar to [url=https://i.postimg.cc/WbtcKcmb/Moodboards_Maple.jpg]this[/url] one, more examples found at my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2510814]moodboard shop[/url]) Assuming I give her the lore and the moodboard, how much would she go for? I don't expect to get a lot out of selling her, but I do hope that I can at least get a decent chunk of money out of this dragon. Thank you!~

45776086_350.png

I have this G1. I purchased her a week ago, but upon deciding that I couldn't keep her anymore, her original owner gave me permission to sell her. She's unbred, has a scry, and has lore, but otherwise, there's nothing too special about her.

I'm really bad at pricing things, and I don't exactly love the lore I've given her, but it's really all I have. I might shorten it and revise it sometime, but that's what I've got for now.

I'm thinking something like 30g, but again, my pricing skills are terrible. I also may add a moodboard (similar to this one, more examples found at my moodboard shop)

Assuming I give her the lore and the moodboard, how much would she go for? I don't expect to get a lot out of selling her, but I do hope that I can at least get a decent chunk of money out of this dragon.

Thank you!~
@TwilightStars
To be brutally honest, i personally wouldn't pay more than 5kt for such a boring looking dragon. All basic gene tundra dragons are, at the lowest, going for 7kt rn on the auction house.
@TwilightStars
To be brutally honest, i personally wouldn't pay more than 5kt for such a boring looking dragon. All basic gene tundra dragons are, at the lowest, going for 7kt rn on the auction house.
@AlecGraceHaddoc I know that, but I'm really selling the lore and such instead of the dragon itself. I agree, 5kt would be good for a plain dragon like that, but I have given her lore. I still don't expect a lot, but I thiiiink lore and art and that kind of thing can add to the price, probably only a little bit, but still more nonetheless.
@AlecGraceHaddoc I know that, but I'm really selling the lore and such instead of the dragon itself. I agree, 5kt would be good for a plain dragon like that, but I have given her lore. I still don't expect a lot, but I thiiiink lore and art and that kind of thing can add to the price, probably only a little bit, but still more nonetheless.
@TwilightStars

Her lore is fine, there is no art and her colors are frankly niche and clash with her eyes. She might make a good prospect for darker scries but that tert...I found some good scries with it but it needs metallic/alloy/stained to bring them together.

I'd suggest pricing her entirely on her lore and seeing if there's any interest above exalt pricing.

Check out Lore Dragons List and the G1 Hoarders. It's possible someone out there really wants this color combo.

Good luck selling!
@TwilightStars

Her lore is fine, there is no art and her colors are frankly niche and clash with her eyes. She might make a good prospect for darker scries but that tert...I found some good scries with it but it needs metallic/alloy/stained to bring them together.

I'd suggest pricing her entirely on her lore and seeing if there's any interest above exalt pricing.

Check out Lore Dragons List and the G1 Hoarders. It's possible someone out there really wants this color combo.

Good luck selling!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
The best thing to to would be to look for people who like lore (and of course people who like gen1s)
But other than that, I’d price her at like 50kt on the ah and lower it by a little every few weeks she doesn’t sell

(I think she’s pretty! But I don’t have room for any more projects. Good luck selling her!)
The best thing to to would be to look for people who like lore (and of course people who like gen1s)
But other than that, I’d price her at like 50kt on the ah and lower it by a little every few weeks she doesn’t sell

(I think she’s pretty! But I don’t have room for any more projects. Good luck selling her!)
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
Lore doesn't really add worth to a dragon, because there are possibilities that the lore clashes with the new owner's ones, or that they don't care for it.

It's not because it's bad or anything. Just that...it's not really something people are looking for - people would rather commission people to write them lore, over buying dragons who already have lore.
Lore doesn't really add worth to a dragon, because there are possibilities that the lore clashes with the new owner's ones, or that they don't care for it.

It's not because it's bad or anything. Just that...it's not really something people are looking for - people would rather commission people to write them lore, over buying dragons who already have lore.
@TwilightStars I'm no help with pricing, sorry, but I was concerned about this [quote]her original owner gave me permission to sell her[/quote] I understand if you asked it just to be courteous, but if they required/asked it that's against the site rules. Once a dragon has been sold or given away, the earlier owner has no say on what happens to it
@TwilightStars

I'm no help with pricing, sorry, but I was concerned about this
Quote:
her original owner gave me permission to sell her

I understand if you asked it just to be courteous, but if they required/asked it that's against the site rules. Once a dragon has been sold or given away, the earlier owner has no say on what happens to it
hWsjkHE.png
@Elaendorlien No, they didn't do that. I asked them just to make sure, after all, they hatched it.

@Nightwind @PoIarized @Sopheroo Thanks!~
@Elaendorlien No, they didn't do that. I asked them just to make sure, after all, they hatched it.

@Nightwind @PoIarized @Sopheroo Thanks!~