Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite "Cringey" Interests?
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25
hetalia lol
I just really love history ok!!

also naruto and youtube beauty gurus
hetalia lol
I just really love history ok!!

also naruto and youtube beauty gurus
C5V5o0z.png
I never speak of it, but I am most certainly a furry at heart.. roleplaying in anything as a human/humanoid is boring as heck. Basically, I'd rather be an animal/non-humanlike being in every imaginable scenario I exist in otherwise -insert flatulence sound here-
I never speak of it, but I am most certainly a furry at heart.. roleplaying in anything as a human/humanoid is boring as heck. Basically, I'd rather be an animal/non-humanlike being in every imaginable scenario I exist in otherwise -insert flatulence sound here-
I like a bit of anime, minecraft, and fortnite. I don't talk about though because it changes peoples perspective of me
I like a bit of anime, minecraft, and fortnite. I don't talk about though because it changes peoples perspective of me
Im a big fan of Undertale (and i really like the fandom tbh) also anime and im a furry ^^
Im a big fan of Undertale (and i really like the fandom tbh) also anime and im a furry ^^
dEe2UrM.png
I've been fading out of the FNaF fandom since the last game, but I still enjoy playing Undertale and Minecraft.
I've been fading out of the FNaF fandom since the last game, but I still enjoy playing Undertale and Minecraft.
AI0Yq.gif1lrHK.gif9Gbuw.gifiBHYe.gif
ko1rO.gif
[quote name="Amee" date="2018-10-17 08:56:06" ] I never speak of it, but I am most certainly a furry at heart.. roleplaying in anything as a human/humanoid is boring as heck. Basically, I'd rather be an animal/non-humanlike being in every imaginable scenario I exist in otherwise -insert flatulence sound here- [/quote] I like to say "if I wanted to play as a human I would go outside."
Amee wrote on 2018-10-17 08:56:06:
I like to say "if I wanted to play as a human I would go outside."
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
My Little Pony, Minecraft, "Emo" music like MCR and others, Metal music, Overwatch, too many to name really...im just a big ole softy nerd. lol
My Little Pony, Minecraft, "Emo" music like MCR and others, Metal music, Overwatch, too many to name really...im just a big ole softy nerd. lol
L1PVzvc.png
I'm guilty of enjoying music from lots of alternative rock bands that were popular ten years ago and now count only as cringey memes. As in, 100+ album playthrough enjoying.

Looking at you, Nickelback.
I'm guilty of enjoying music from lots of alternative rock bands that were popular ten years ago and now count only as cringey memes. As in, 100+ album playthrough enjoying.

Looking at you, Nickelback.
Exhausted and severely depressed.
Liking funky music like this as someone who usually listens to metal.

This game. Nobody around me gets the appeal of it, and they'd all look at me funny, probably thinking I should grow up or something.

Also, to throw in something that is undeniably cringey: furry. To be fair, it's a rather private thing for me. After years of being in the community, I gave it up because if you don't have toxicity, you have folks that are so far off from you that the only thing you and them have in common is liking two-legged animal people.
Liking funky music like this as someone who usually listens to metal.

This game. Nobody around me gets the appeal of it, and they'd all look at me funny, probably thinking I should grow up or something.

Also, to throw in something that is undeniably cringey: furry. To be fair, it's a rather private thing for me. After years of being in the community, I gave it up because if you don't have toxicity, you have folks that are so far off from you that the only thing you and them have in common is liking two-legged animal people.
Sonic.

The fanbase.
Sonic.

The fanbase.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25