Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite "Cringey" Interests?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25
my friends all say that im a role model for not caring what people think about my interests. so here goes.

-minecraft
-scene/emo culture
-my little pony
-furbys
-twilight

all of these things bring me so much joy!!!!!!
my friends all say that im a role model for not caring what people think about my interests. so here goes.

-minecraft
-scene/emo culture
-my little pony
-furbys
-twilight

all of these things bring me so much joy!!!!!!
im steph | he/they/ram
-howrse
-pokemon cards
-the WOF community
-howrse
-pokemon cards
-the WOF community
SereneLeadingBluebird-size_restricted.gifXkRqVhUs.png
Fanfiction is seen as cringey, right? 'Cause I love me some of that.

Other than that, I don't think I like many things that people view as 'cringey', but I guess I have no idea.
Fanfiction is seen as cringey, right? 'Cause I love me some of that.

Other than that, I don't think I like many things that people view as 'cringey', but I guess I have no idea.
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
Oh, fanfiction and cosplaying, definitely. It's a shame people consider them 'cringey' hobbies since I think they're great artistic outlets and a fantastic way to meet other people.
Oh, fanfiction and cosplaying, definitely. It's a shame people consider them 'cringey' hobbies since I think they're great artistic outlets and a fantastic way to meet other people.
raises hand

fanfiction .w.
raises hand

fanfiction .w.
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
im a furry and all my friends are like “fURrIEs aRe gRoSS.

“Oh except Soke”

and I’m like, THANKS GUYS I APPRECIATE YA

it’s not my fault I like furries humans are just scary and aaaaaa?

i also can’t draw people so adding ears and a tail seems to help
im a furry and all my friends are like “fURrIEs aRe gRoSS.

“Oh except Soke”

and I’m like, THANKS GUYS I APPRECIATE YA

it’s not my fault I like furries humans are just scary and aaaaaa?

i also can’t draw people so adding ears and a tail seems to help
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
I like the usual 'Cringey' stuff like fnaf, undertale, and.... oh yes Sonic the Hedgehog. I am fully aware that some of Sonic's games haven't been all that good but gosh the meme about 'Sonic games never being good' is so overused and at this point is basically beating a dead horse.

And I guess this counts as 'cringey' but a lot of the things I like are considered 'Childish'. The books I read, the shows I watch and sometimes I just wanna play a silly point and click game lol. I know it's nothing to be a shamed of but I still feel embarrassed about it from time to time.

I like the usual 'Cringey' stuff like fnaf, undertale, and.... oh yes Sonic the Hedgehog. I am fully aware that some of Sonic's games haven't been all that good but gosh the meme about 'Sonic games never being good' is so overused and at this point is basically beating a dead horse.

And I guess this counts as 'cringey' but a lot of the things I like are considered 'Childish'. The books I read, the shows I watch and sometimes I just wanna play a silly point and click game lol. I know it's nothing to be a shamed of but I still feel embarrassed about it from time to time.

tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
I guess, getting involved with the furry fandom more could be considered cringy by some. Same with a lot of the book series I enjoy, seeing how they contrast the usually darker themes I enjoy
Also can confirm, adding ears/tails/animal characteristics makes them more appealing and easier to draw for some reason.
I guess, getting involved with the furry fandom more could be considered cringy by some. Same with a lot of the book series I enjoy, seeing how they contrast the usually darker themes I enjoy
Also can confirm, adding ears/tails/animal characteristics makes them more appealing and easier to draw for some reason.
Looking for Blood/Blood/Obsidian Dragon with plague eyes
minecraft
minecraft
tumblr-ngc4ax4-Hf-X1s35i1to1-500.gif
moon.pngArisa|She/They/Fleur/Lune/Fae|'97sakura.png
imageedit-1-9474809811.png
Creepypastas.

Yes, they're corny as hell. But so are '80s slasher flicks. If other people can dress up as Jason Voorhees for Halloween, then I can dress up as Slendy. *ptth*
Creepypastas.

Yes, they're corny as hell. But so are '80s slasher flicks. If other people can dress up as Jason Voorhees for Halloween, then I can dress up as Slendy. *ptth*
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25