Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why. Just why.
1 2 3
Oh my, poor Zoleantra D':
Oh my, poor Zoleantra D':
FR+10
He/They/It
Potato Wannabe
Art shop!
-
Raffle!
Wheeeewze ♥
63453886.png
AjJvOSR.png
kAoy8DA.png
Oh my goodness. I'm sorry this happened, but I LOVE what you did with it! :O I'd be in the same boat as you since all my pairs are (mostly) monogamously mated.
Oh my goodness. I'm sorry this happened, but I LOVE what you did with it! :O I'd be in the same boat as you since all my pairs are (mostly) monogamously mated.
rk9ROMO.pnguCw93qX.pngNx7Cr7F.gifjSgu1uB.pngKNtaBsX.gif
feu: YOU TOOK MY WIFE YOU-
feu: YOU TOOK MY WIFE YOU-
Hello LGBT Community
Now I imagine the horror accidentally breed my G1 dragons . Guess I would die if I do that .
Now I imagine the horror accidentally breed my G1 dragons . Guess I would die if I do that .
tiEnSNJ.png
@Crystalloid

That's quite the unfortunate accident - but I love the lore that you've written. A+ for making the best of a bad situation!
@Crystalloid

That's quite the unfortunate accident - but I love the lore that you've written. A+ for making the best of a bad situation!
Exhausted and severely depressed.
wait why is feu so mean in that lore
like "okay im nesting with your wife who really doesn't want to, oh and by the way the kid is mine, zoleantra ain't related lol"
wait why is feu so mean in that lore
like "okay im nesting with your wife who really doesn't want to, oh and by the way the kid is mine, zoleantra ain't related lol"
Hello LGBT Community
oh wow

I love the lore
oh wow

I love the lore
FObX7rS.png
Paying somebody back for infidelity, with... More infidelity... Isn't a really... Good idea...?
Paying somebody back for infidelity, with... More infidelity... Isn't a really... Good idea...?
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
@yeehawbuckaroo

My tribes (yes, there are two tribes) work in odd ways- as in, hideously mean to each other. Creme and his lover are of the enemy tribe to Feu and his wife's. :)
@yeehawbuckaroo

My tribes (yes, there are two tribes) work in odd ways- as in, hideously mean to each other. Creme and his lover are of the enemy tribe to Feu and his wife's. :)
Avatar-left.png72117777p.pngAvatar-right.png
xxxxxxx
Crystal-divider-smallest.png
x
C R Y S T A L L O I D
enby • they/them • 3 FRT
salesavatarmusic
x
Crystal-divider-smallest-F.png
xxxxxxx
Avatar-left.png60499266p.pngAvatar-right.png
well that's-