Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why. Just why.
1 2 3
[center][font=courier new]CREME. That is not your wife. That is Feu's wife. You ruined everything. MY LORE NEST. ;;[/font] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/422195588046782464/502054906962640896/1p.png[/img] [/center]
CREME.

That is not your wife. That is Feu's wife.

You ruined everything.

MY LORE NEST.

;;

1p.png
Avatar-left.png72117777p.pngAvatar-right.png
xxxxxxx
Crystal-divider-smallest.png
x
C R Y S T A L L O I D
enby • they/them • 3 FRT
salesavatarmusic
x
Crystal-divider-smallest-F.png
xxxxxxx
Avatar-left.png60499266p.pngAvatar-right.png
Change the lore...where CREME accidentally mistook someone else for his mate and ...you know what happened later...it was dark so they could not see anything...
Change the lore...where CREME accidentally mistook someone else for his mate and ...you know what happened later...it was dark so they could not see anything...
Wife Swap
Wife Swap
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
Ho boy.
Ho boy.
1550200768301.png 1550941667954.png 1550191311250.png
Infidelity
Infidelity
Waystone1.gif
CREME always knew that Ahylia is his true love and decided to follow his heart and run to her during his wedding day.
CREME always knew that Ahylia is his true love and decided to follow his heart and run to her during his wedding day.
I'll Secondary Gene: Morph to someone else. I'm just a Tertiary Gene: Ghost Sprsme376.gifSprcr079.gif
[center][font=courier new]@GrowLegends @KitalphaHart @Crytec @GrimTheReaper @Starglade [i]ya'll gave me an idea. [/i] --- "Oh, I do so apologize, my prophet..." CREME mumbled as the fire ambassador stood before him, the skydancer's face painted with anger and disappointment. "...I-I did not mean to nest with yer wife... darkness grasped my face." The prophet snarled, furrowing his brow, "Thou spit a fire of lies. If thy's words were so true, then thy's wife owes me a nest." CREME's eyes widened. Zoleantra would never agree to this; however, it seems not that there is a choice. His temple lowered, ears folded. Sorry he was for his mistake, but a simple apology would not woo Empyrean Gold's prophet into forgiveness. "...It seems I have not a choice. My beautiful, irradiated wife, will provide ye her nest- but just this once, for Ahylia's eggs were claimed by my blindness." He stated while glancing up at the fuming fire ambassador. A sigh escaped the prophet, for he knew of the imperial's truth. However, he could not fathom his wondrous wife nesting with any being other than himself. This once, perhaps, a child from him and Zoleantra will pay the toll. "...A single child, she shall provide. Whether son or daughter, they will know only Ahylia and I as their dam and sire." The prophet declared before marching off toward's the pale imperial's lover, whom laid just outside their lair. CREME looked on as the bogsneak's face grew saddened, for her love was for CREME and CREME's only. She fought, but she could not find victory above the prophet's declaration. It was only moments before the fire was lit inside the den. His eyes glimmered with tears "... Apologies, Zoleantra... This is all my fault..."[/font] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/422195588046782464/502062618383745024/1p.png[/img][/center]
@GrowLegends @KitalphaHart @Crytec @GrimTheReaper @Starglade

ya'll gave me an idea.

---

"Oh, I do so apologize, my prophet..." CREME mumbled as the fire ambassador stood before him, the skydancer's face painted with anger and disappointment. "...I-I did not mean to nest with yer wife... darkness grasped my face."

The prophet snarled, furrowing his brow, "Thou spit a fire of lies. If thy's words were so true, then thy's wife owes me a nest."

CREME's eyes widened. Zoleantra would never agree to this; however, it seems not that there is a choice. His temple lowered, ears folded. Sorry he was for his mistake, but a simple apology would not woo Empyrean Gold's prophet into forgiveness.

"...It seems I have not a choice. My beautiful, irradiated wife, will provide ye her nest- but just this once, for Ahylia's eggs were claimed by my blindness." He stated while glancing up at the fuming fire ambassador.

A sigh escaped the prophet, for he knew of the imperial's truth. However, he could not fathom his wondrous wife nesting with any being other than himself. This once, perhaps, a child from him and Zoleantra will pay the toll.

"...A single child, she shall provide. Whether son or daughter, they will know only Ahylia and I as their dam and sire." The prophet declared before marching off toward's the pale imperial's lover, whom laid just outside their lair.

CREME looked on as the bogsneak's face grew saddened, for her love was for CREME and CREME's only. She fought, but she could not find victory above the prophet's declaration. It was only moments before the fire was lit inside the den.

His eyes glimmered with tears

"... Apologies, Zoleantra... This is all my fault..."

1p.png
Avatar-left.png72117777p.pngAvatar-right.png
xxxxxxx
Crystal-divider-smallest.png
x
C R Y S T A L L O I D
enby • they/them • 3 FRT
salesavatarmusic
x
Crystal-divider-smallest-F.png
xxxxxxx
Avatar-left.png60499266p.pngAvatar-right.png
@Crystalloid It's really good!
@Crystalloid It's really good!
I'll Secondary Gene: Morph to someone else. I'm just a Tertiary Gene: Ghost Sprsme376.gifSprcr079.gif
@Crystalloid

Oh wow that's hilarious and depressing at the same time:3
@Crystalloid

Oh wow that's hilarious and depressing at the same time:3
@Crystalloid
Glorious
And now you have a kid you can lore up too
@Crystalloid
Glorious
And now you have a kid you can lore up too
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
1 2 3