Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OPEN] STARCON Grabbags!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
[b][/b][center][b]DRAGON GRAB BAGS![/b][/center] This time around, I have an assortment of dragons in these grab bags.[b] it's possible to find star/cons, starmaps, constellations, and more![/b] Even dragons that aren't any of those will come with small additional prizes, including aesthetically matching food, trinkets, materials, or possibly a familiar! Grab bags cost [b]25kt/g[/b] each, so send a [b]1-way CR[/b] (two way will be canceled, as it ruins the surprise!) with payment and an available number and you'll get the dragon in that bag. Simple as that! (Note. I will not accept refunds. if you are unhappy with your dragon, you can always rehome or resell it, but I cannot pay you back for the purchase of a bag. Although I can't stop you, I'd prefer these not be exalted. Thank you for understanding :}) Here are the available bags left. Anyone can buy [b]2 bags[/b], in case you weren't lucky the first time. I already have the bag numbers dragons predetermined on a doc, so I know what you'll get for what number you put down. [quote=Bags][center] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. [/center][/quote] I may add more in the future, so stay tuned for that! [b]UPDATE![/b] Now there's been pinglists added for rounds! If you'd like to be added to/removed from any of the pinglists for any particular specialty dragons in the bags, let me know with a ping! [quote=Pinglists][center] [b]Start of every new round:[/b] @/Slaytheist @/FierySkies @/Misden [b]Primals:[/b] @/pokemoncha [b]Gen-1s:[/b] [b]Starmaps/Constellations:[/b] @/Alexchan @/MsReIV [/center][/quote] ----- [center][b]Ignore the posts below, that was the last few rounds. Just pay attention to the numbered list above. Thanks! :}[/b] vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv[/center]
DRAGON GRAB BAGS!

This time around, I have an assortment of dragons in these grab bags. it's possible to find star/cons, starmaps, constellations, and more! Even dragons that aren't any of those will come with small additional prizes, including aesthetically matching food, trinkets, materials, or possibly a familiar!

Grab bags cost 25kt/g each, so send a 1-way CR (two way will be canceled, as it ruins the surprise!) with payment and an available number and you'll get the dragon in that bag. Simple as that!

(Note. I will not accept refunds. if you are unhappy with your dragon, you can always rehome or resell it, but I cannot pay you back for the purchase of a bag. Although I can't stop you, I'd prefer these not be exalted. Thank you for understanding :})

Here are the available bags left. Anyone can buy 2 bags, in case you weren't lucky the first time. I already have the bag numbers dragons predetermined on a doc, so I know what you'll get for what number you put down.

Bags wrote:

I may add more in the future, so stay tuned for that!

UPDATE!

Now there's been pinglists added for rounds! If you'd like to be added to/removed from any of the pinglists for any particular specialty dragons in the bags, let me know with a ping!
Pinglists wrote:

Start of every new round:

@/Slaytheist @/FierySkies @/Misden

Primals:

@/pokemoncha

Gen-1s:

Starmaps/Constellations:

@/Alexchan @/MsReIV

Ignore the posts below, that was the last few rounds. Just pay attention to the numbered list above. Thanks! :}
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
skinshop_button.pngforum_button.pngChunkyCoatlkadere.png
@Mustielsen i'll take #7! Sending one-way right now! C:
@Mustielsen i'll take #7! Sending one-way right now! C:
its been almost 8 years in dragon heck, help.

Hiring Melters: here

Hiring Coli Grinders: here
@Mustielsen

May I buy bag #5?
@Mustielsen

May I buy bag #5?
@Mustielsen Bag #9 for me, please :)
@Mustielsen Bag #9 for me, please :)
@Mustielsen I'd like to snag bag #3 please! ^^ I'm sending the payment to you now~
@Mustielsen I'd like to snag bag #3 please! ^^ I'm sending the payment to you now~
arcaneh4.png
I'll take #4!
I'll take #4!
eeSNac9.png
@Mustielsen I'll take #6
@Mustielsen I'll take #6
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
Ill nab #1! sending a cr now
Ill nab #1! sending a cr now
signature_minnow_by_minnowbutt-dcl2njy.png
@Mustielsen I'll buy #2!
@Mustielsen I'll buy #2!