Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Kittens
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 114 115
@Khadjin I'm very interested in:
Sempervivum x Sedeveria (female only)
Astrid x Ashraan (wildclaw only)
Kishar x Ukko (exactly like Ukko, male or female spiral is fine)

Could I be added to the pinglists for each, please? Also, how long do people usually have to respond to a ping? I work a very hectic schedule, so I frequently can only check once a day if I'm working.
@Khadjin I'm very interested in:
Sempervivum x Sedeveria (female only)
Astrid x Ashraan (wildclaw only)
Kishar x Ukko (exactly like Ukko, male or female spiral is fine)

Could I be added to the pinglists for each, please? Also, how long do people usually have to respond to a ping? I work a very hectic schedule, so I frequently can only check once a day if I'm working.
7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
@Khadjin I would love to be added to the pinglists for
Proteus X Sequana
Marsha X Perkeraun
Kishar X Ukko ( Spiral M Clay skink/spinner w/ghost)
Thanks in advance!
@Khadjin I would love to be added to the pinglists for
Proteus X Sequana
Marsha X Perkeraun
Kishar X Ukko ( Spiral M Clay skink/spinner w/ghost)
Thanks in advance!
beSyfKR.png
@Khadjin

Oh, I forgot that there aren’t many pings in the thread.
By priority I just meant getting contacted before people who were not on the list.
Thank you for your detailed response, though — it helps me understand a lot better. Can I please get notified for warm tertiaries in the future then?
@Khadjin

Oh, I forgot that there aren’t many pings in the thread.
By priority I just meant getting contacted before people who were not on the list.
Thank you for your detailed response, though — it helps me understand a lot better. Can I please get notified for warm tertiaries in the future then?
M7pFA9R.png
tmony
+2 FR
one million tundra dragons
tyEuRXe.pngfLdYOuE.pngT9kSrSy.png
bleh
bleh2 bleh3 StjSAn9.png
b PUBaf.gif
@mony

Sure! I added you to the list (for warm terts)

@Ryuuna @SageK253

I'll add you!

I usually wait a couple days for a reply, sometimes more if the pinglist is very short; unless I'm tight on lair space or the lair of the person I PMed looks idle (dragons unfed, no recent activity, etc). In that case I just wait one day before moving on to the next person on the list. :)

After I've gone through everyone, if nobody has claimed the dragon, I shove them on the AH, and if they stick around my lair too long they get coli-trained and exalted!
@mony

Sure! I added you to the list (for warm terts)

@Ryuuna @SageK253

I'll add you!

I usually wait a couple days for a reply, sometimes more if the pinglist is very short; unless I'm tight on lair space or the lair of the person I PMed looks idle (dragons unfed, no recent activity, etc). In that case I just wait one day before moving on to the next person on the list. :)

After I've gone through everyone, if nobody has claimed the dragon, I shove them on the AH, and if they stick around my lair too long they get coli-trained and exalted!
@Khadjin

Hi, I just decided that I need more sandy dragons. Sooo, could you ping me for boy from Izgrejala X Moksha?
Oor for boy with poison from Impala X Suni, depends on who will spawn first x)
I need this for fandragon reasons
*runs off*
@Khadjin

Hi, I just decided that I need more sandy dragons. Sooo, could you ping me for boy from Izgrejala X Moksha?
Oor for boy with poison from Impala X Suni, depends on who will spawn first x)
I need this for fandragon reasons
*runs off*
qPxIbrt.gif he|they
+ 10 fr time

sEBxtxA.png
@EvilPol

Ok!
@EvilPol

Ok!
@Khadjin

Hi! can I be pinged for the following:

Shagal X Sassafras Coatl

Asali X Elias any

Izgrejala X Moksha M

Adoribull X Solasmancer WC

Sunyata X Wajad any

Aikith X Svarja: any

Magnus X Manila any

Mahsao X Akartha any

Atlas X Djebel M

Daiki X Tsubame F

Keleus X Hekabe Any

Sorry for the long post, but I really adore your brown-range pairs c:
@Khadjin

Hi! can I be pinged for the following:

Shagal X Sassafras Coatl

Asali X Elias any

Izgrejala X Moksha M

Adoribull X Solasmancer WC

Sunyata X Wajad any

Aikith X Svarja: any

Magnus X Manila any

Mahsao X Akartha any

Atlas X Djebel M

Daiki X Tsubame F

Keleus X Hekabe Any

Sorry for the long post, but I really adore your brown-range pairs c:
@khadjin

hello!! i messaged your friend nimrook about their hatchling from your odei & tellus pair re. purchase, without realising your pair was still active haha. i'd love to be put on a pinglist for any female hatchlings from them if possible!
@khadjin

hello!! i messaged your friend nimrook about their hatchling from your odei & tellus pair re. purchase, without realising your pair was still active haha. i'd love to be put on a pinglist for any female hatchlings from them if possible!
Bone Fragments xxxx » ivy.
» they/them
» adult
» fr time +17
xxxxxx
@mildlyanxiousdoe

No problem, I'll put you on the list for a female from Odei and Tellus!

@Martyrr

Hey there! Thank you for the interest!

As a disclaimer, I've had people ask me to put them on many lists before, only to not answer when I contact them about hatchlings. In that case I eventually remove them from all lists, because I have too many dragons and too little time IRL due to my dayjob to afford nesting pairs for nothing. If that's fine by you I'll put you on these lists! :)
@mildlyanxiousdoe

No problem, I'll put you on the list for a female from Odei and Tellus!

@Martyrr

Hey there! Thank you for the interest!

As a disclaimer, I've had people ask me to put them on many lists before, only to not answer when I contact them about hatchlings. In that case I eventually remove them from all lists, because I have too many dragons and too little time IRL due to my dayjob to afford nesting pairs for nothing. If that's fine by you I'll put you on these lists! :)
@Khadjin

Thats fine!
@Khadjin

Thats fine!
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 ... 114 115