Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Some Tips on Learning Flight Rising
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24
I'm going to have to second the post above me, I'm having issues too if anyone has any insight or solutions to getting it working. :/
I'm going to have to second the post above me, I'm having issues too if anyone has any insight or solutions to getting it working. :/
icewardensig_zps7f8dcf70.png
I've had that trouble too. It seemed to either sort itself out, or be an issue with the speed of the internet I was using...
I've had that trouble too. It seemed to either sort itself out, or be an issue with the speed of the internet I was using...
unknown.png
Hi,
how do you actually use the colliseum?I keep on trying to enter my dragons but the only thing i can click is to arrange my party. Do dragons need to be of a certain age to enter ?And what do i need to click to accually start competing in the colliseum on the page that shows the ranking and arrange your party button and so on?
Hi,
how do you actually use the colliseum?I keep on trying to enter my dragons but the only thing i can click is to arrange my party. Do dragons need to be of a certain age to enter ?And what do i need to click to accually start competing in the colliseum on the page that shows the ranking and arrange your party button and so on?
This may be a stupid question but what does other players mean when they write "this dragon costs 20k" when selling a dragon? Is it gems or treasure things or something else?
This may be a stupid question but what does other players mean when they write "this dragon costs 20k" when selling a dragon? Is it gems or treasure things or something else?
@AncientGate 20k means 20 000 (1k means 1 000, 346k means 346 000, and so on). You can relatively safely assume that if the currency isn't otherwise specified ("t","treasure" or "g","gems") when stating a price for something, the seller means treasure, since treasure is more common than gems, especially if the price is something in the tens of thousands, like 20k.
If you're at all uncertain about what a seller means the price to be, it's also always good to ask. No one will think worse of you.
@AncientGate 20k means 20 000 (1k means 1 000, 346k means 346 000, and so on). You can relatively safely assume that if the currency isn't otherwise specified ("t","treasure" or "g","gems") when stating a price for something, the seller means treasure, since treasure is more common than gems, especially if the price is something in the tens of thousands, like 20k.
If you're at all uncertain about what a seller means the price to be, it's also always good to ask. No one will think worse of you.
SB8Rsn0.pngc49QBNf.pnglddTASk.png
Thank you so much @lionseal ! That's sooooo helpful!
Thank you so much @lionseal ! That's sooooo helpful!
@NikasuperstarZ

First you click Organize Party. On the right is a column marked Available Dragons. To be available to fight, a dragon must be adult, named, and fed. You click and drag three to the spots on the left.

Second, you go back to the Coliseum main page. Click on Monster Battle and select the first area Training Fields.

You may want to go to the Guides Forum and read some of the articles on building a good team, too! I hope this helped, though.
@NikasuperstarZ

First you click Organize Party. On the right is a column marked Available Dragons. To be available to fight, a dragon must be adult, named, and fed. You click and drag three to the spots on the left.

Second, you go back to the Coliseum main page. Click on Monster Battle and select the first area Training Fields.

You may want to go to the Guides Forum and read some of the articles on building a good team, too! I hope this helped, though.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
this has probably been asked a dozen times...but how do you get more dragons? other then breeding, like new breeds of dragons?
this has probably been asked a dozen times...but how do you get more dragons? other then breeding, like new breeds of dragons?
@clover0cheri Buy them from the auction house or from other players on the forums c: You can also get new dragons (basic starter breeds only) from unhatched eggs which rarely drop in the coliseum or from scavenging.
@clover0cheri Buy them from the auction house or from other players on the forums c: You can also get new dragons (basic starter breeds only) from unhatched eggs which rarely drop in the coliseum or from scavenging.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
this is probably a stupid question but, how do you get more dragons?
this is probably a stupid question but, how do you get more dragons?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 23 24