Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Some Tips on Learning Flight Rising
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24
Hello, @Spootpoot! There are many ways to obtain new dragons:
  • Buying them from the Auction House
  • Setting up Crossroads trades with other players, usually through Dragons For Sale or Dragon Trading
  • Breeding your current dragons
  • From unhatched egg items, which can be found (rarely) when scavenging or fighting in the Coliseum (you can also buy them off the Auction House, they generally cost around 50k treasure), dragons from these eggs will be first generation
  • You can also change the breed of your current dragons using breed change scrolls from the Marketplace

Let me know if you have any further questions. :^)
Hello, @Spootpoot! There are many ways to obtain new dragons:
  • Buying them from the Auction House
  • Setting up Crossroads trades with other players, usually through Dragons For Sale or Dragon Trading
  • Breeding your current dragons
  • From unhatched egg items, which can be found (rarely) when scavenging or fighting in the Coliseum (you can also buy them off the Auction House, they generally cost around 50k treasure), dragons from these eggs will be first generation
  • You can also change the breed of your current dragons using breed change scrolls from the Marketplace

Let me know if you have any further questions. :^)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

What is a good standard by which to judge how much my dragons should be worth? What is the standard ratio of gems to treasure?

I've been on here a week and I'd like to think I'm doing pretty well - mostly due to spending RL money on gems, not gonna lie.

When I have hatchlings or an unwanted drag to sell, I try to price-check by searching dragons with the same gene combinations in the AH, then matching my price to either exact or near colour matches -- but I'm still getting some of my auctions expiring, and little interest in the for sale forums.

How can I tell if I'm asking a fair amount?
What is a good standard by which to judge how much my dragons should be worth? What is the standard ratio of gems to treasure?

I've been on here a week and I'd like to think I'm doing pretty well - mostly due to spending RL money on gems, not gonna lie.

When I have hatchlings or an unwanted drag to sell, I try to price-check by searching dragons with the same gene combinations in the AH, then matching my price to either exact or near colour matches -- but I'm still getting some of my auctions expiring, and little interest in the for sale forums.

How can I tell if I'm asking a fair amount?
tumblr_pffhf48GMc1ul0mwvo1_250.pngtumblr_pffh4gIQI11ul0mwvo1_250.png
How do you make a dragon's picture show up in a forum post? In the forums where you sell and trade dragons, there's always pictures of users' dragons, but I don't know the coding needed to put it there. Can somebody help? D:
How do you make a dragon's picture show up in a forum post? In the forums where you sell and trade dragons, there's always pictures of users' dragons, but I don't know the coding needed to put it there. Can somebody help? D:
Hi there, @AmuraVasendiu!

Head over to the profile of the dragon you want to post, look underneath their orange energy bar. You should see a button labeled "Generate Code." Click it and then copy the code labeled "BBcode" from the popup. You can paste this directly into your forum posts to get an image of your dragon (with a nice link to its profile if he/she is clicked!).
Hi there, @AmuraVasendiu!

Head over to the profile of the dragon you want to post, look underneath their orange energy bar. You should see a button labeled "Generate Code." Click it and then copy the code labeled "BBcode" from the popup. You can paste this directly into your forum posts to get an image of your dragon (with a nice link to its profile if he/she is clicked!).
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon

Awesome, thank you so much! :)
@Alphaeon

Awesome, thank you so much! :)
@doyoulikedragons From what I've seen on the item sales forum, it seems like the current ratio for gems is around 1 gem for 450-500t. There's no official set price, though, it's whatever the market determines it is.

As for dragon pricing--I'm not a huge dragon seller (or as experienced as my amount of time on the site might make it seem, I just came back from a long hiatus) but I think what you're doing is about what you can hope for. The only thing I can think of that might be making your pricing off is if the dragons you're looking at in the auction house are XXY or XYY dragons. (IE, they have the same primary and secondary colors, or the same secondary and tert colors.) Those tend to go for more!
@doyoulikedragons From what I've seen on the item sales forum, it seems like the current ratio for gems is around 1 gem for 450-500t. There's no official set price, though, it's whatever the market determines it is.

As for dragon pricing--I'm not a huge dragon seller (or as experienced as my amount of time on the site might make it seem, I just came back from a long hiatus) but I think what you're doing is about what you can hope for. The only thing I can think of that might be making your pricing off is if the dragons you're looking at in the auction house are XXY or XYY dragons. (IE, they have the same primary and secondary colors, or the same secondary and tert colors.) Those tend to go for more!
dNCLmdm.png
I have a question about the skins that you can wear. When you put it on a dragon can you take it off and reuse it?
I have a question about the skins that you can wear. When you put it on a dragon can you take it off and reuse it?
NSAWm8I.png
@Blesseil, that's correct! Skins act just like apparel, they can be applied and removed at will. And they do not affect the true colors/genes of a dragon, so in turn will not affect any offspring that dragon parents.

Think of skins as simply paint on a dragon. ;^)
@Blesseil, that's correct! Skins act just like apparel, they can be applied and removed at will. And they do not affect the true colors/genes of a dragon, so in turn will not affect any offspring that dragon parents.

Think of skins as simply paint on a dragon. ;^)
Volunteer Moderator
XRwFykP.png

Okay :D

Thank you so much! :)
Okay :D

Thank you so much! :)
NSAWm8I.png
Okay well I found a item and it says "Kick starter item"
What does that mean? Did you guys sell a packet of items for start once?
The item i was looking at was Cranial Hornhelm.
Okay well I found a item and it says "Kick starter item"
What does that mean? Did you guys sell a packet of items for start once?
The item i was looking at was Cranial Hornhelm.
NSAWm8I.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24