Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Happy National Coming Out Day!
Or, you know, for users who aren't American . . . Happy Gender/Sexuality Acceptance Day? Anyway, in honor of today, I am flying the bi flag high. Feel free to reply to this post flying your own gender/sexuality flag, with heartwarming stories about coming out, with advice for people who are thinking about coming out, etc. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ydwLTJy.png[/img] I hope y'all have a wonderful day today! ^^
Or, you know, for users who aren't American . . . Happy Gender/Sexuality Acceptance Day? Anyway, in honor of today, I am flying the bi flag high. Feel free to reply to this post flying your own gender/sexuality flag, with heartwarming stories about coming out, with advice for people who are thinking about coming out, etc.

ydwLTJy.png

I hope y'all have a wonderful day today! ^^
bUV7Wi0.png7J28AwT.pngkbjXdNv.png5ZqCHUr.png

My advice to anyone planning to come out is don't be scared to tell people you are comfortable with! Coming out is a scary thing for many people, but you shouldn't have to hide who you are from people! Just be yourself! <3

My advice to anyone planning to come out is don't be scared to tell people you are comfortable with! Coming out is a scary thing for many people, but you shouldn't have to hide who you are from people! Just be yourself! <3

L1PVzvc.png
And don't feel pressured to come out today if you're not ready! Take the time that you need to feel comfortable. :D

For allies, please PLEASE don't out people! The best case scenario would be to let them come out when they feel safe and comfortable because in some instances staying closeted is a matter of survival- coming out may get people kicked out of their house by parents are that closed-minded... ;_;

Be a good ally and be supportive- lend a listening ear for your friends, but don't take things into your own hands, you'll break your friend's trust and might not be helping them much...
And don't feel pressured to come out today if you're not ready! Take the time that you need to feel comfortable. :D

For allies, please PLEASE don't out people! The best case scenario would be to let them come out when they feel safe and comfortable because in some instances staying closeted is a matter of survival- coming out may get people kicked out of their house by parents are that closed-minded... ;_;

Be a good ally and be supportive- lend a listening ear for your friends, but don't take things into your own hands, you'll break your friend's trust and might not be helping them much...
G3Nj7lD.pngLhkETtZ.png

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1837475/
*Violently waves Bisexual flag around like a lunatic* HAppy coming out day my dudes!!!!!

Sadly, my coming out wasn't heartwarming. Dad just didn't understand, his girlfriend said it was a faze (Sadly a typical reaction to coming out as Bisexual) At least my mom was chill with it and even wasn't that surprised when I told her who my gf was lol.
*Violently waves Bisexual flag around like a lunatic* HAppy coming out day my dudes!!!!!

Sadly, my coming out wasn't heartwarming. Dad just didn't understand, his girlfriend said it was a faze (Sadly a typical reaction to coming out as Bisexual) At least my mom was chill with it and even wasn't that surprised when I told her who my gf was lol.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Hecc, I forgot that was today!! :O Happy coming out dayyyy~! Nonbinary and Pan, and proud~ [img]https://letsqueerthingsup.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/nbflag8.png[/img] [img]https://astar.tv/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/pansexual-5-x-3-flag-9847-pekm1000x614ekm.jpg[/img]
Hecc, I forgot that was today!! :O Happy coming out dayyyy~!

Nonbinary and Pan, and proud~
nbflag8.png

pansexual-5-x-3-flag-9847-pekm1000x614ekm.jpg
NQoUwQX.png
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
yhxx3Gz.png
I'm a gay transgender man. Happy Coming Out Day to everyone!

Don't feel pressured to come out if you're not safe to come out yet. Sometimes the closet is safer than being out, and that's okay. It took me years to be safe enough to come out. I understand. If you can't come out, that's okay too. I see you. I hear you. I understand. Prioritize your safety and mental and physical health. Have a nice day, everyone.
I'm a gay transgender man. Happy Coming Out Day to everyone!

Don't feel pressured to come out if you're not safe to come out yet. Sometimes the closet is safer than being out, and that's okay. It took me years to be safe enough to come out. I understand. If you can't come out, that's okay too. I see you. I hear you. I understand. Prioritize your safety and mental and physical health. Have a nice day, everyone.
cCYLT6h.png z8s5c34.png
5iXiC8z.png
4BheGMt.png
AaYNmEX.png
Al1BEGR.png
BPzUHdW.png
UuKod4C.png
JvUa9ma.png
5iXIYjY.png
BI PRIDE MY DUDES [img]https://i.imgur.com/ydwLTJy.png[/img]
BI
PRIDE
MY DUDES

ydwLTJy.png
I FORGOT IT WAS TODAY H E C C

*frantically grabs asexual, panromantic, and genderfluid flags and wAVES THEM*
I FORGOT IT WAS TODAY H E C C

*frantically grabs asexual, panromantic, and genderfluid flags and wAVES THEM*
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo6_250.png
i had a testosterone shot today so i'd like to formally come out as SUPER HUNGRY.

but in all seriousness, happy coming out day! whether you're out or not, i'm very proud of all of you! things can get pretty rough for us, and i'm so glad we've got a strong community in spite of that ?
i had a testosterone shot today so i'd like to formally come out as SUPER HUNGRY.

but in all seriousness, happy coming out day! whether you're out or not, i'm very proud of all of you! things can get pretty rough for us, and i'm so glad we've got a strong community in spite of that ?
hikaru
22 • he/him • eng/jpn • fr+3

click here for a random bird
________