Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 104 105
@RoyalPrince
I have memorised the rules now too and it's really fast now!
But, you gave me an interesting question. I... only use Chrome. I guess I should try internet explorer and maybe I even have that new browser, Microsoft Edge or whatever was it called.
Time to test this out!

Edit: hmmmm, I didn't notice any difference actually :O
Tho when I click it does seem to be working fine, it lets me click faster than 1 tile per second.
@RoyalPrince
I have memorised the rules now too and it's really fast now!
But, you gave me an interesting question. I... only use Chrome. I guess I should try internet explorer and maybe I even have that new browser, Microsoft Edge or whatever was it called.
Time to test this out!

Edit: hmmmm, I didn't notice any difference actually :O
Tho when I click it does seem to be working fine, it lets me click faster than 1 tile per second.
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi
I'll have to give it a try too~
I somewhat wish that we could have the option to have the tiles immediately shift without that fade>flip

edit:
I used Edge for a few games and that weird grainy border moves when you click the tiles. and looks more extreme ._.

i had a new thing where i would click one time and it would shift two tiles as I moved my mouse as well

@Mahogi
I'll have to give it a try too~
I somewhat wish that we could have the option to have the tiles immediately shift without that fade>flip

edit:
I used Edge for a few games and that weird grainy border moves when you click the tiles. and looks more extreme ._.

i had a new thing where i would click one time and it would shift two tiles as I moved my mouse as well

A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
I'll have to give this a try! Thank you. :)
I'll have to give this a try! Thank you. :)
I think that happens if you're still holding the button down as you move--dragging, basically. I've noticed that happening too.
I think that happens if you're still holding the button down as you move--dragging, basically. I've noticed that happening too.
l6mtPEk.pngvCPT6OV.pngb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.png2uwgHqB.png
@RoyalPrince
YEAH I disliked Edge totally! That grainy border was unpleasant...
Omg I wonder what happened to you there xD Sounds annoying!
@RoyalPrince
YEAH I disliked Edge totally! That grainy border was unpleasant...
Omg I wonder what happened to you there xD Sounds annoying!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
I have one issue with this guide. :(

I'm reaching my Fairgrounds cap too quickly, and so I start thinking about working on lore and gene projects, and then my brain goes, "whoa whoa whoa...are we going to actually be productive? ...NOPENOPENOPE" and then I start buying new dragons. xD

Attention span of a goldfish right here.

Seriously though this is an awesome guide
I have one issue with this guide. :(

I'm reaching my Fairgrounds cap too quickly, and so I start thinking about working on lore and gene projects, and then my brain goes, "whoa whoa whoa...are we going to actually be productive? ...NOPENOPENOPE" and then I start buying new dragons. xD

Attention span of a goldfish right here.

Seriously though this is an awesome guide
Lichtdrache.gif
@Mahogi is this a new highscore? [img]https://i.imgur.com/qoVxhdX.jpg[/img] Awesome guide, btw! :)
@Mahogi is this a new highscore?
qoVxhdX.jpg

Awesome guide, btw! :)
..... ?Rv8TF=party.png . Jt6AAda.gif . . DH9j7.gif
@Cylence
DAMN WHAT HAVE I DONE (haha)

@OrigamiGirl15
Keep it up!
@Cylence
DAMN WHAT HAVE I DONE (haha)

@OrigamiGirl15
Keep it up!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
OH WOW this guide made a world of difference. I actually understand the game now. Thank you for taking the time to put it all together. <3
OH WOW this guide made a world of difference. I actually understand the game now. Thank you for taking the time to put it all together. <3
Thanks so much, this is the best guide I have found so far.
Thanks so much, this is the best guide I have found so far.
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo3_r1_500.gif
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 104 105