Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Light's Free Dragons Hatchery
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@lightningscar can i be put on the pinglist for sparkling pearl (preferably if they're runes), obsidian cave, pink pastel and the ice couple (skydancers)? not very sure if i'm supposed to ping you, so sorry if i made a mistake! (or if there's a general pinglist that would be better!)
@lightningscar can i be put on the pinglist for sparkling pearl (preferably if they're runes), obsidian cave, pink pastel and the ice couple (skydancers)? not very sure if i'm supposed to ping you, so sorry if i made a mistake! (or if there's a general pinglist that would be better!)
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@DarkSnowFox
Sending her, glad you like her :)

@Cortorsy
Sending her :)

@CrimsonPixie
I'll add you to the general pinglist, and you did it correct, you're supposed to ping me for ping lists ^-^
@DarkSnowFox
Sending her, glad you like her :)

@Cortorsy
Sending her :)

@CrimsonPixie
I'll add you to the general pinglist, and you did it correct, you're supposed to ping me for ping lists ^-^
egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png
New hatchling from Nuclear Disaster: [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45896051] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/458961/45896051_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_male.png[/img] #45896051 [b]Primary[/b] Radioactive Petals [b]Secondary[/b] Radioactive Butterfly [b]Tertiary[/b] Radioactive Opal [b]Eye Type[/b] Ice Common [/columns] @Atokuu @DerpyDragonez @Twysted @BayLaurel @PhantomSwan @Cortorsy @DarkSnowFox @Kewa @Vollmond @BlizzNya @NashiraNeko @bakugannvgims @avocado333 @Espoir @Chita88 @quatervois @CrimsonPixie @Sylvpix @Li3los @SoullessWendigo @Ashwini @Wasco @Badgerfang @Nymeriah
New hatchling from Nuclear Disaster:

45896051_350.png
small_male.png
Primary Radioactive Petals
Secondary Radioactive Butterfly
Tertiary Radioactive Opal
Eye Type Ice Common

@Atokuu
@DerpyDragonez
@Twysted
@BayLaurel
@PhantomSwan
@Cortorsy
@DarkSnowFox
@Kewa
@Vollmond
@BlizzNya
@NashiraNeko
@bakugannvgims
@avocado333
@Espoir
@Chita88
@quatervois
@CrimsonPixie
@Sylvpix
@Li3los
@SoullessWendigo
@Ashwini
@Wasco
@Badgerfang
@Nymeriah
egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png vistafestival_6.png egg_ice.png
@LightingScar
can I adopt #45896051?
@LightingScar
can I adopt #45896051?
Firefly hatchery
can i please have her? i would love to try and have a radioactive pair!
edit: aww looks like someone asked first, but thanks anyway!
can i please have her? i would love to try and have a radioactive pair!
edit: aww looks like someone asked first, but thanks anyway!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
Dangit! Arrived too late. Ah well. It's nice to see him go to a good home!

Oh and may I be pinged for Autumn, preferably pc? Thank you!
Dangit! Arrived too late. Ah well. It's nice to see him go to a good home!

Oh and may I be pinged for Autumn, preferably pc? Thank you!
@LightningScar
Hello! Could you please ping me for Midnight Glory and Nuclear Disaster? Thank you:)
@LightningScar
Hello! Could you please ping me for Midnight Glory and Nuclear Disaster? Thank you:)
9tWP8YM.png
QFXpYkj.png
@Chita88
I'm sorry for my late respond :O Sending him to you!

@Sylvpix
Of course, I'll add you to the pinglist :)

@TARDISvwoop
Of course, I'll add you as well ^-^
@Chita88
I'm sorry for my late respond :O Sending him to you!

@Sylvpix
Of course, I'll add you to the pinglist :)

@TARDISvwoop
Of course, I'll add you as well ^-^
@LightingScar Could you ping me for Swarovski, please? Thank you.
@LightingScar Could you ping me for Swarovski, please? Thank you.
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28