Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Am I Trash?
1 2 3
Why would you be trash? You're getting that dragon to a lair where they will be loved and appreciated. (And getting that tasty tasty dergon cash.)
Why would you be trash? You're getting that dragon to a lair where they will be loved and appreciated. (And getting that tasty tasty dergon cash.)
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
I would have done the same! I don’t care for grapefruit. At all. No. What I was hoping I would get was those boneyard tatters because I need them.
I would have done the same! I don’t care for grapefruit. At all. No. What I was hoping I would get was those boneyard tatters because I need them.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
This particular dragon I liked a lot so I probably would have kept him... but if I'd won any of the others (except the arcane nocturne) I would likely have sold them. I'm not really that into XXX dragons.

If you don't like the dragon that much, it's better to sell him to someone who loves him, that way the dragon is in a lair where he'll be really appreciated, and you'll have lots of gems, and everyone will be happy.
This particular dragon I liked a lot so I probably would have kept him... but if I'd won any of the others (except the arcane nocturne) I would likely have sold them. I'm not really that into XXX dragons.

If you don't like the dragon that much, it's better to sell him to someone who loves him, that way the dragon is in a lair where he'll be really appreciated, and you'll have lots of gems, and everyone will be happy.
He is super pretty tho what are you talking about hhhhh
He is super pretty tho what are you talking about hhhhh
unknown-2.png
Not at all. It's your prize, you do what you like!
Not at all. It's your prize, you do what you like!
Heart.gif
You don't like it you sell it . I always wonder you can trade away raffle prize dragons anyway . Maybe this will finally answer my question .
You don't like it you sell it . I always wonder you can trade away raffle prize dragons anyway . Maybe this will finally answer my question .
tiEnSNJ.png
Em....
But where is the point of being bad person if you want to sell rare items or dragons?
I mean..
It isn't a bad in any ways to sell stuff like eliminate or unhatched eggs...
Because only you decide what to do with all that rare things...
So...
It isn't worth it to blame yourself for your own (And absolutely good and right-logical) decidions.
Em....
But where is the point of being bad person if you want to sell rare items or dragons?
I mean..
It isn't a bad in any ways to sell stuff like eliminate or unhatched eggs...
Because only you decide what to do with all that rare things...
So...
It isn't worth it to blame yourself for your own (And absolutely good and right-logical) decidions.
Ab4m6.gifMXGSN.gift77iH.gifRVcwM.gife4m9m.gif
I'd bid for him if I had money. He's the perfect dragon for today's hurricane- but, alas, someone else will be able to afford him. I don't mind, though.

You're not trash, by the way. Your prize, you do what you want with it.
I'd bid for him if I had money. He's the perfect dragon for today's hurricane- but, alas, someone else will be able to afford him. I don't mind, though.

You're not trash, by the way. Your prize, you do what you want with it.
Your dragon, your decision. Simple as that.
Your dragon, your decision. Simple as that.
Waystone1.gif
nah, definitely not trash. I wouldn't have sold him, but I definitely would've regened. the only reason I'd want to keep him is bc one day I'd like to have gen ones with primal eyes from each element. I was fully ready to sell pretty much all the dragons that have been raffled off so far.

good luck! I imagine you'll get a lot of gems for him :)
nah, definitely not trash. I wouldn't have sold him, but I definitely would've regened. the only reason I'd want to keep him is bc one day I'd like to have gen ones with primal eyes from each element. I was fully ready to sell pretty much all the dragons that have been raffled off so far.

good luck! I imagine you'll get a lot of gems for him :)
they/them
1 2 3