Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | zZz--Lullaby Dragons-- Hiatus
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 ... 307 308
@Bayhound
Sorry! I thought I responded to your order but going back it looks like I missed it.
59g (base) + 18g (3 genes) + 18g (ghost) = 95g
If you're ok with that, please go ahead and send the gems. Thanks! c:
@Bayhound
Sorry! I thought I responded to your order but going back it looks like I missed it.
59g (base) + 18g (3 genes) + 18g (ghost) = 95g
If you're ok with that, please go ahead and send the gems. Thanks! c:
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@Willowprincess
No problem!
50kt (base) + 15kt (3 genes) + 18g (ghost) = 65kt and 18g
If you're ok with that, please go ahead and send the payment and I'll add ya to the slot list.

@viktoor
59g (base) + 12g (2 genes) + 18g (bats) = 89g
59g (base) + 6g (1 gene, underbelly free) +18g (ghost) = 83g
59g (base) + 18g (pumpkin) = 77g
Total: 249g
If you're ok with that, please go ahead and send the gems and I'll add ya to the slot list. Thanks!
@Willowprincess
No problem!
50kt (base) + 15kt (3 genes) + 18g (ghost) = 65kt and 18g
If you're ok with that, please go ahead and send the payment and I'll add ya to the slot list.

@viktoor
59g (base) + 12g (2 genes) + 18g (bats) = 89g
59g (base) + 6g (1 gene, underbelly free) +18g (ghost) = 83g
59g (base) + 18g (pumpkin) = 77g
Total: 249g
If you're ok with that, please go ahead and send the gems and I'll add ya to the slot list. Thanks!
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@Skyflu The lullaby dragon addict is back. ;) [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44520787] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445208/44520787_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Basic or Genes:[/b] Genes [b]Other:[/b] I would like that lovely new ghost for her, please! :) [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure
@Skyflu
The lullaby dragon addict is back. ;)

Dragon:
44520787_350.png

Basic or Genes: Genes
Other: I would like that lovely new ghost for her, please! :)
Payment: Treasure
@Lane
Of course~

For Thistle:
I can handle all the apparel items, no problem.
Accent: $2
Kelpie Mange: $2
Enchanger's Cloak: $2
Fillet, cobwebs, Tail bangle, silk scarf, thorn banner, pendant, pixies: $7
Total: $8

For Uthril:
Golden headpiece, anklets, armpiece, hip drape: $6
Silk legs, arms: $1
Thorn wing tangle: $2
Flower crown, necklace, halo: $3
Flowerfall: $1
Total: $15

Couple notes for Uthril~ the flowerfall petals won't be falling around Uthril. However, I can draw them around and on him (like they fell on him) and they'll animate with him. If that makes sense. If you'd rather leave them off, that's fine.
For the halo, I can add it no problem, but it has a glow to it. Glow is totally fine, except gifs can't handle 'half' transparency. It throws white behind any color which doesn't have a background. When you place the gif on a white background, it looks fine, but you'll see a sort of pixel glow if you place the gif on a different background. It's not an issue, but I wanted to let you know in case you'd rather do without it.

So! Total comes out to $23 for both dragons with Uthril having flowerfall and the halo. Or $21 for both dragons if you decided to leave both items off.

Let me know what you think or if there is any confusion. c:
@Lane
Of course~

For Thistle:
I can handle all the apparel items, no problem.
Kelpie Mange: $2
Enchanger's Cloak: $2
Fillet, cobwebs, Tail bangle, silk scarf, thorn banner, pendant, pixies: $7
Total: $8

For Uthril:
Golden headpiece, anklets, armpiece, hip drape: $6
Silk legs, arms: $1
Thorn wing tangle: $2
Flower crown, necklace, halo: $3
Flowerfall: $1
Total: $15

Couple notes for Uthril~ the flowerfall petals won't be falling around Uthril. However, I can draw them around and on him (like they fell on him) and they'll animate with him. If that makes sense. If you'd rather leave them off, that's fine.
For the halo, I can add it no problem, but it has a glow to it. Glow is totally fine, except gifs can't handle 'half' transparency. It throws white behind any color which doesn't have a background. When you place the gif on a white background, it looks fine, but you'll see a sort of pixel glow if you place the gif on a different background. It's not an issue, but I wanted to let you know in case you'd rather do without it.

So! Total comes out to $23 for both dragons with Uthril having flowerfall and the halo. Or $21 for both dragons if you decided to leave both items off.

Let me know what you think or if there is any confusion. c:
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@TimelessBird
No problem!
59g (base) + 12g (2 genes) = 71g
Add a $1 for the tail apparel and the total comes out to 71g and $1.
Let me know if that's ok. If so, I can forward my paypal info. Thanks!

@Cuivienen
Welcome back! It's an addiction I fully endorse. xD
50kt (base) + 10kt (2 genes, underbelly free) + 15kt (ghost) = 75kt
Let me know if that's ok and if so, please go ahead and send the treasure and I'll add ya to the slot list. c:
@TimelessBird
No problem!
59g (base) + 12g (2 genes) = 71g
Add a $1 for the tail apparel and the total comes out to 71g and $1.
Let me know if that's ok. If so, I can forward my paypal info. Thanks!

@Cuivienen
Welcome back! It's an addiction I fully endorse. xD
50kt (base) + 10kt (2 genes, underbelly free) + 15kt (ghost) = 75kt
Let me know if that's ok and if so, please go ahead and send the treasure and I'll add ya to the slot list. c:
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@Skyflu
Sounds perfectly okay to me! :) I'll start the CR right away. ^^
@Skyflu
Sounds perfectly okay to me! :) I'll start the CR right away. ^^
@skyflu
i'll have to pass the apperal since i dont have paypal yet
but 71G sounds great! i'll send you a crossroad shortly.
@skyflu
i'll have to pass the apperal since i dont have paypal yet
but 71G sounds great! i'll send you a crossroad shortly.
XqGE8P2.gif
@Skyflu

Oh thank you for the explanation! Let's remove the halo but keep the flowerfall if that's okay with you? You're wonderful!
@Skyflu

Oh thank you for the explanation! Let's remove the halo but keep the flowerfall if that's okay with you? You're wonderful!
tZ1W3mb.png
@Skyflu These are adorable! I'd love to get some for my Halloween girls :) [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37013766] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370138/37013766_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Basic or Genes:[/b] Petals/Butterfly/Glimmer [b]Other:[/b] Can I please have the pumpkin addition? [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37013665] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370137/37013665_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Basic or Genes:[/b] Jaguar/Rosette/Glimmer [b]Other:[/b] Can I please have the ghost addition? [b]Payment:[/b] Gems Can I please have a price confirmation for both before I send the funds too? ^^; Thank you!
@Skyflu
These are adorable! I'd love to get some for my Halloween girls :)

Dragon:

37013766_350.png

Basic or Genes: Petals/Butterfly/Glimmer
Other: Can I please have the pumpkin addition?
Payment: Treasure

Dragon:

37013665_350.png

Basic or Genes: Jaguar/Rosette/Glimmer
Other: Can I please have the ghost addition?
Payment: Gems

Can I please have a price confirmation for both before I send the funds too? ^^;

Thank you!
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@Astray @Arianethel @Komorebii @Cyans @Willowprincess @viktoor @TimelessBird @Cuivienen

Announcement:
I will be on vacation starting this weekend 10/13 that lasts for about a week. Won't have access to my art files and will most likely be slow to respond.

I'm still working on current orders and will keep knocking those out until I leave. If I don't get to yours before Friday, I'll pick back up after I return.
I'll still be able to accept new orders and answer any questions people may have. I'll just be slow. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for understanding.
@Astray @Arianethel @Komorebii @Cyans @Willowprincess @viktoor @TimelessBird @Cuivienen

Announcement:
I will be on vacation starting this weekend 10/13 that lasts for about a week. Won't have access to my art files and will most likely be slow to respond.

I'm still working on current orders and will keep knocking those out until I leave. If I don't get to yours before Friday, I'll pick back up after I return.
I'll still be able to accept new orders and answer any questions people may have. I'll just be slow. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for understanding.
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 ... 307 308