Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | *Newbie raffle* FREE! *Closed*
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29
@morningstar1

*slides in last minute* CLOSE CALL! Sign me up!

It'd be pretty neat to win #11. I'd probably name her in the manner of my starter dragons, that being something related to some art supply I have lying around. Black Star ink? Golden's Mars Black acrylic paint? The french translation of the ink color? *shrug* Well I have time to decide since i'd need to win first.
@morningstar1

*slides in last minute* CLOSE CALL! Sign me up!

It'd be pretty neat to win #11. I'd probably name her in the manner of my starter dragons, that being something related to some art supply I have lying around. Black Star ink? Golden's Mars Black acrylic paint? The french translation of the ink color? *shrug* Well I have time to decide since i'd need to win first.
@morningstar1
I would love to enter please!
I hope to win prize number 1. I would name her Quetzal, as the dragon type itself reminds me of the mythological creature Quetzalcoatl. She looks to be a magnificent defender.
@morningstar1
I would love to enter please!
I hope to win prize number 1. I would name her Quetzal, as the dragon type itself reminds me of the mythological creature Quetzalcoatl. She looks to be a magnificent defender.
wTOyoFv.pngED8lzEj.pngzjXFC3v.pngrSS3hQ0.png
I would like to enter and win from pair 4. I would name it fury swirl because it is colorful and it is swirly. I would love any prize though.. I just started.
I would like to enter and win from pair 4. I would name it fury swirl because it is colorful and it is swirly. I would love any prize though.. I just started.
OH gosh they grew up!! they're so cute omg A+ breeding
OH gosh they grew up!! they're so cute omg A+ breeding
@morningstar1 May I still join? I was just able to start today :D

I would love to breed two of your dragons because I like the idea of a surprise and I think Lucifer and ZomB would make beautiful babies!
@morningstar1 May I still join? I was just able to start today :D

I would love to breed two of your dragons because I like the idea of a surprise and I think Lucifer and ZomB would make beautiful babies!
Sig.png
@morningstar1

Hi! If it's not too late, may I please join?
@morningstar1

Hi! If it's not too late, may I please join?
I breed sandcrystal/sandfacet/ivorysmoke dragons.
@morningstar1

I would like to enter and representing Nature flight. If I won, I would want one of the prizes where I can get a hatchling from a pair in your lair. I would want one from Requiem and Lenore. I love their coloring and genes. I really like the Pearlcatcher breed but haven't been able to get my hands on one yet. I'm not sure what I would name the baby, it would depend on gender and the genes it inherited. Thanks for doing this by the way.
@morningstar1

I would like to enter and representing Nature flight. If I won, I would want one of the prizes where I can get a hatchling from a pair in your lair. I would want one from Requiem and Lenore. I love their coloring and genes. I really like the Pearlcatcher breed but haven't been able to get my hands on one yet. I'm not sure what I would name the baby, it would depend on gender and the genes it inherited. Thanks for doing this by the way.
rBM002b.gif
YMPbu9R.pngxCVbB5p.png
BzjAkuF.png
lAvpyOQ.png
n5.png
l5dNGK6.png
LEz8dcm.png
XC93sMs.png
mTAp2ld.png
SKeDIUd.png
FYtngEy.png
UTxhrgi.gif
@morningstar1
re read the front page, realized i could get more tickets for posting which ones i wanted and why.

So here we go. I'd love to get the Obsidian Iridescent/Charcoal Shimmer/Jade Crackle male Coatl, because he is beautiful. I would name him Xiuhcoatl, which is just the Aztec word for dragon.. Literally translated it means Fire Serpent or weapon of destruction.

Hope its okay for me to update this for the other free tickets. :3 thank you
@morningstar1
re read the front page, realized i could get more tickets for posting which ones i wanted and why.

So here we go. I'd love to get the Obsidian Iridescent/Charcoal Shimmer/Jade Crackle male Coatl, because he is beautiful. I would name him Xiuhcoatl, which is just the Aztec word for dragon.. Literally translated it means Fire Serpent or weapon of destruction.

Hope its okay for me to update this for the other free tickets. :3 thank you
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@morningstar1 I wish to enter for prize 3 and I'm also in the nature flight!

Probably would name him Raidori, from Raikiri, meaning thunder, and Midori, meaning green. So combined: Green Thunder!
@morningstar1 I wish to enter for prize 3 and I'm also in the nature flight!

Probably would name him Raidori, from Raikiri, meaning thunder, and Midori, meaning green. So combined: Green Thunder!
nature_ani.gifkylana_nature_banner1_zps7eac6dcf.png
@morningstar1
Hi! I would love to enter this please!
I think that the first Coatl girl would be my favourite! I would name her... Hmm.... Effervisirol perhaps! The first part, "Efferv-" is from effervescence, because it refers to enthusiasm, vivacity, which she looks like she has, and also bubbles in liquid which I relate to her blue crackling.
@morningstar1
Hi! I would love to enter this please!
I think that the first Coatl girl would be my favourite! I would name her... Hmm.... Effervisirol perhaps! The first part, "Efferv-" is from effervescence, because it refers to enthusiasm, vivacity, which she looks like she has, and also bubbles in liquid which I relate to her blue crackling.
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbrotatonator_sig2.pngtumblr_inline_n6p9w8mnY11ri58d9.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29