Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | *Newbie raffle* FREE! *Closed*
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29
up-to-date once again! xx
up-to-date once again! xx
insert funny joke here
@morningstar1

I'm hoping to win #1, I'm not sure what name I'd give her, yet, but I'd make sure it's something that suits her :)
@morningstar1

I'm hoping to win #1, I'm not sure what name I'd give her, yet, but I'd make sure it's something that suits her :)
821822_original.png
@morningstar1 I'd love to enter! I'm also from Nature Flight. :) I'd like prize number 1 - totally digging those tiger stripes!
@morningstar1 I'd love to enter! I'm also from Nature Flight. :) I'd like prize number 1 - totally digging those tiger stripes!
@morningstar1

I would like to join!
I would like prize #1 because I think that she's really pretty and I would name her Storm.
@morningstar1

I would like to join!
I would like prize #1 because I think that she's really pretty and I would name her Storm.
• spirit •
• it/they/he •
• fr +3 •
@morningstar1 I'm hoping to win prize #11. I've even got a name in mind for her if I do win her--Kali. Not only does the name literally mean "the black one" in Sanskrit, but it's also the name of the fierce destructive form of the wife of Shiva, and she looks very much like the goddess Kali to me, if Kali were to take on the form of a dragon.
@morningstar1 I'm hoping to win prize #11. I've even got a name in mind for her if I do win her--Kali. Not only does the name literally mean "the black one" in Sanskrit, but it's also the name of the fierce destructive form of the wife of Shiva, and she looks very much like the goddess Kali to me, if Kali were to take on the form of a dragon.
@morningstar1
I would love to be entered into this raffle if you've got room for one more! :)
@morningstar1
I would love to be entered into this raffle if you've got room for one more! :)
@morningstar1

Hi, i'd like to join!

If I win i'd love a hatching from the 8-10 pair~
Why? Because i've grown very fond of imperials, as well as dat crackle uwu
@morningstar1

Hi, i'd like to join!

If I win i'd love a hatching from the 8-10 pair~
Why? Because i've grown very fond of imperials, as well as dat crackle uwu
@morningstar1
I would like to enter, please! ^^
My favourite of the batch you're offering is number 3)
I'm a huge fan of blue Dragons with Crackle markings, because they always remind me of the deep sea. And this slight touch of turquoise in his colour makes him even more gorgeous! Because of that, I would name him "Atlantis". ^^
@morningstar1
I would like to enter, please! ^^
My favourite of the batch you're offering is number 3)
I'm a huge fan of blue Dragons with Crackle markings, because they always remind me of the deep sea. And this slight touch of turquoise in his colour makes him even more gorgeous! Because of that, I would name him "Atlantis". ^^
@morningstar1 I would like to enter this raffle, I would pick number one because his crackle decoration is pretty and I would call her Minuit which means midnight in French
@morningstar1 I would like to enter this raffle, I would pick number one because his crackle decoration is pretty and I would call her Minuit which means midnight in French
6klg2iF.png
@morningstar1

i'd love to enter :D that number three is absolutely gorgeous! I would name him Akrios ^^
@morningstar1

i'd love to enter :D that number three is absolutely gorgeous! I would name him Akrios ^^
97l5d0.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29