Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 4955 4956 4957 4958 4959 ... 16044 16045
Mutated potatoes look weird.Like especially the big ones. I work on a research farm seasonally and the fertilizers and sprays they use can make some pretty funny potatoes. And there is one dark purple variety that is almost black! It looks cool!
Mutated potatoes look weird.Like especially the big ones. I work on a research farm seasonally and the fertilizers and sprays they use can make some pretty funny potatoes. And there is one dark purple variety that is almost black! It looks cool!
L1PVzvc.png
@definitelynotsam who ARE you, then? what should we call you? bet no one's ever asked u that
@definitelynotsam who ARE you, then? what should we call you? bet no one's ever asked u that
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
Could’ve finished something in class, but I can’t because I feel far too nauseous to even do anything. I have time now, but I still feel too sick to do anything.

Guess I’ll put it off until last minute because I do not want to do it over the weekend.
Could’ve finished something in class, but I can’t because I feel far too nauseous to even do anything. I have time now, but I still feel too sick to do anything.

Guess I’ll put it off until last minute because I do not want to do it over the weekend.
RXOvIvB.png
I'm getting the hang of drawing cats better in terms of anatomy and facial structure (darn you muzzles). Maybe now my warriors will look a lot less like road-kill anime cats and more like the real deal.
I'm getting the hang of drawing cats better in terms of anatomy and facial structure (darn you muzzles). Maybe now my warriors will look a lot less like road-kill anime cats and more like the real deal.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
I meant to just get fries for lunch.

Instead I got a burger.
I meant to just get fries for lunch.

Instead I got a burger.
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
Last minute of my APUSH test and as I'm checking over my answers I find out I haven't done 4 questions on the back :^)

Boy am I livid rn
Last minute of my APUSH test and as I'm checking over my answers I find out I haven't done 4 questions on the back :^)

Boy am I livid rn
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
The upcoming Aquaman movie looks terrible. :C
The upcoming Aquaman movie looks terrible. :C
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Ugh, as much as I HATE dealing with knots here and there while brushing my hair out, I know that I have to put up with the pain that comes with brushing em out, or else the knots will get bigger and harder to brush out and just result in more pain than would come from a few smaller knots.
Ugh, as much as I HATE dealing with knots here and there while brushing my hair out, I know that I have to put up with the pain that comes with brushing em out, or else the knots will get bigger and harder to brush out and just result in more pain than would come from a few smaller knots.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
@cataclasm
i am not sam.
@cataclasm
i am not sam.
unknown.png
Thinking about it now, majority of the Ain players you see play as the Bluhen pathline, the Richter and Herrscher pathlines are both equally rare to see people playing as, we need more Richter and Herrscher representation cause there's already more than enough Bluhen representation
Thinking about it now, majority of the Ain players you see play as the Bluhen pathline, the Richter and Herrscher pathlines are both equally rare to see people playing as, we need more Richter and Herrscher representation cause there's already more than enough Bluhen representation
Art shop!
Art Trade Caravan
{LF} OC Art
Hrid_Protection_Squad.png
1 2 ... 4955 4956 4957 4958 4959 ... 16044 16045