Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Oh, Whoa... Mo' Bows
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 56 57
Twinkly bows very good. Do need.
Twinkly bows very good. Do need.
AZSzsEP.png13184.pngAZSzsEP.png
ok a few points

1) yay more bows

2) if you're going to introduce the sparkle bows I hope you plan to do more colors than just those

3) those prismatic bows... are an absolute mess. Pick a color pattern as keep it uniform because otherwise it just look like an atrocious amalgamation of colors scribbled by a 2 year old in a coloring book

expanding on this, I want to say they work fine individually while remain an absolute mess together but that isn't even true. They're a mess in both forms. Do not approve of the prismatic nightmare that is that set of bows.
ok a few points

1) yay more bows

2) if you're going to introduce the sparkle bows I hope you plan to do more colors than just those

3) those prismatic bows... are an absolute mess. Pick a color pattern as keep it uniform because otherwise it just look like an atrocious amalgamation of colors scribbled by a 2 year old in a coloring book

expanding on this, I want to say they work fine individually while remain an absolute mess together but that isn't even true. They're a mess in both forms. Do not approve of the prismatic nightmare that is that set of bows.
tumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif7GZL67L.png74564023p.png70421400p.png6bg3tVz.pngtumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif
Omg!!! So many sparkly new bows!! Need that purple though. Sooo pretty!!
Omg!!! So many sparkly new bows!! Need that purple though. Sooo pretty!!
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
OMG THIS IS AMAZING
OMG THIS IS AMAZING
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
I know where I'm farming tonight.
I know where I'm farming tonight.
Y02PS6v.png
so much screaming omg
so much screaming omg
+2 FR time

DRS: Permanent dragons are all in the den!
More bows!!
More bows!!
Of course the ones i like best are in the gem market place! Im broke the way it is XD
Of course the ones i like best are in the gem market place! Im broke the way it is XD
oh wow i need those bows
oh wow i need those bows
tumblr_pg48xtSQkS1tz8rkvo1_r1_250.png tumblr_inline_ooid9bwhCm1uifpd0_540.pngtumblr_inline_ooid9bwhCm1uifpd0_540.png
so pretty! finally, pink bows that aren't the same bubblegum pink as my babies!
so pretty! finally, pink bows that aren't the same bubblegum pink as my babies!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 56 57