Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | 3D Flight Rising Dragons
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@a3person
if your still doing this, can I be on the pinglist
@a3person
if your still doing this, can I be on the pinglist
@Leafstar17 I currently won't be working on Flight Rising related dragons until [i]maybe[/i] mid-2019 due to college and other 3D related projects, but I'm still be working on different 3D dragons like my imaginary dragon friend and the occasional 3D environment. I can put you on the pinglist and ping you if I do start working on it again though... With that being said... out of everyone on the pinglist who hasn't opted to see a specific dragon... would you like to see other 3D creatures and environments not related to Flight Rising on this thread? [size=1]@faon, @LibreNoctre, @Kiradog234, @Ookamiotoko, @SuperHappy, @SapphireMoon, @SariStar, @Hippogryph, @Birddragon936, @Dreamcoyote, @SpiderLondon, @NightRising, @Craneoflores, @Xiau, @FontDictionary, @MrChickenNugget, @ketchup[/size] Have sad Imperial dragon for the ping... [img]https://i.imgur.com/pOiCcEK.gif[/img]
@Leafstar17
I currently won't be working on Flight Rising related dragons until maybe mid-2019 due to college and other 3D related projects, but I'm still be working on different 3D dragons like my imaginary dragon friend and the occasional 3D environment. I can put you on the pinglist and ping you if I do start working on it again though...

With that being said... out of everyone on the pinglist who hasn't opted to see a specific dragon... would you like to see other 3D creatures and environments not related to Flight Rising on this thread?

@faon, @LibreNoctre, @Kiradog234, @Ookamiotoko, @SuperHappy, @SapphireMoon, @SariStar, @Hippogryph, @Birddragon936, @Dreamcoyote, @SpiderLondon, @NightRising, @Craneoflores, @Xiau, @FontDictionary, @MrChickenNugget, @ketchup

Have sad Imperial dragon for the ping...
pOiCcEK.gif
frduosigfr_by_a3person-dbgc1le.png
@a3person

How about some creepy creatures like a hydra or chimeras?
@a3person

How about some creepy creatures like a hydra or chimeras?
@SpiderLondon I haven't done anything creepy yet... but that sounds like something I'd like to do, I have done a chimera mix of a frog and a dragon, but that's unfinished and haven't worked on it lately for awhile x: [img]http://d.facdn.net/art/a3person/1512619110/1512619110.a3person_frogdragoncreaturino2.png[/img]
@SpiderLondon I haven't done anything creepy yet... but that sounds like something I'd like to do, I have done a chimera mix of a frog and a dragon, but that's unfinished and haven't worked on it lately for awhile x:
1512619110.a3person_frogdragoncreaturino2.png
@a3person

Well, I think you have an unfinished project to do!
@a3person

Well, I think you have an unfinished project to do!
Yeah I have a couple x: I wanna finish my draggy first tho
Yeah I have a couple x: I wanna finish my draggy first tho
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15