Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | 3D Flight Rising Dragons
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
not bad I like :) Now to see what test color you put on said model. @a3person
not bad I like :) Now to see what test color you put on said model. @a3person
@a3person
Can you add me to the pinglist? :o
I've always been interested in making 3D models, but I don't know where to start! I've had Sculptris on my computer for several months now, but I might give Blender a try. It would be nice to watch the process, even if it may be pictures. uvu
@a3person
Can you add me to the pinglist? :o
I've always been interested in making 3D models, but I don't know where to start! I've had Sculptris on my computer for several months now, but I might give Blender a try. It would be nice to watch the process, even if it may be pictures. uvu
PDNmiBP.png call me font
my art shop
your typical taurus
+3 FR time
Wow, these are really nice! :O Great job!!
Wow, these are really nice! :O Great job!!
ZNhRsiG.png
Thank you guise for the compliments!

@cloudedglen

It's open by I'm just taking pose requests and not really making any dragons yet... I still need more practice with clothing items before I take dragons and even then I might just take 'em as commissions...

@Xiau
I might use the Double-Tailed Warcat's colors as test color for texture painting it

@FontDictionary
Yup added to the pinglist.
Also I personally started with YouTube tutorials. First getting to learn the basics of Blender which I learned from this playlist although you don't have to do everything in that playlist... just enough to learn Blender and maybe pick the ones you wanna do depending on your interest cause 3D is a huge topic. I personally did the first 30ish videos. Then I tried to learn some workflows to figure out which one is best for me which for me I start off sculpting then retopolizing rather than starting off modeling. Unfortunately the YouTube playlist that described this doesn't exist anymore |: so uhh I suppose this sculpting tutorial is a good start.

Sometimes I stream the process if you wanna ask me questions about Blender, but usually that's kinda rare cause I don't normally stream.
Thank you guise for the compliments!

@cloudedglen

It's open by I'm just taking pose requests and not really making any dragons yet... I still need more practice with clothing items before I take dragons and even then I might just take 'em as commissions...

@Xiau
I might use the Double-Tailed Warcat's colors as test color for texture painting it

@FontDictionary
Yup added to the pinglist.
Also I personally started with YouTube tutorials. First getting to learn the basics of Blender which I learned from this playlist although you don't have to do everything in that playlist... just enough to learn Blender and maybe pick the ones you wanna do depending on your interest cause 3D is a huge topic. I personally did the first 30ish videos. Then I tried to learn some workflows to figure out which one is best for me which for me I start off sculpting then retopolizing rather than starting off modeling. Unfortunately the YouTube playlist that described this doesn't exist anymore |: so uhh I suppose this sculpting tutorial is a good start.

Sometimes I stream the process if you wanna ask me questions about Blender, but usually that's kinda rare cause I don't normally stream.
frduosigfr_by_a3person-dbgc1le.png
@a3person going to college to learn what you are doing now. so I'm fallowing you if thats ok? an older example of my 2d art [img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y170/Vawn/FR%20Dragonart/tundra_head-clear6_zpsupoybk7e.png[/img]
@a3person

going to college to learn what you are doing now. so I'm fallowing you if thats ok?

an older example of my 2d art
tundra_head-clear6_zpsupoybk7e.png
@MagicalDragon
Sure you can follow me. I don't have a college art education though.
Also 2D drawing can help with your 3D also if you plan on drawing side front and top views of the thing you're trying to model.
@MagicalDragon
Sure you can follow me. I don't have a college art education though.
Also 2D drawing can help with your 3D also if you plan on drawing side front and top views of the thing you're trying to model.
@a3person

yea I've been drawing a lot most of the summer . Drawing turn-abouts is new to me . {sides / front /back / top} I have yet to try Blinder it looks like a very con fusing program. and I start story bording in the fall 2017 .
@a3person

yea I've been drawing a lot most of the summer . Drawing turn-abouts is new to me . {sides / front /back / top} I have yet to try Blinder it looks like a very con fusing program. and I start story bording in the fall 2017 .
@MagicalDragon

Hrmm drawing the turn-about views shouldn't be too hard if you've drawn alot... at least not as hard as learning Blender so that's good I guess. Ooo storyboarding sounds fun. I've personally never done it, but I think it'd be helpful to know how to do. Lemme know how it turns out when you start doing storyboarding stuff!
@MagicalDragon

Hrmm drawing the turn-about views shouldn't be too hard if you've drawn alot... at least not as hard as learning Blender so that's good I guess. Ooo storyboarding sounds fun. I've personally never done it, but I think it'd be helpful to know how to do. Lemme know how it turns out when you start doing storyboarding stuff!
@a3person I will do that thanks :)
@a3person I will do that thanks :)
@faon, @LibreNoctre, @Kiradog234, @Ookamiotoko, @SuperHappy, @SapphireMoon, @SariStar, @Hippogryph, @Birddragon936, @Dreamcoyote, @SpiderLondon, @NightRising, @Craneoflores, @Xiau, @FontDictionary I'm not dead... just been uh... busy... yeah that's it... trying to make my environments look more realistic and my Pearlcatcher will be the first to enjoy it c: [url=https://a3person.deviantart.com/art/Enjoying-the-Scenery-710633649][img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/fd95/th/pre/i/2017/292/f/1/enjoying_the_scenery_by_a3person-dbr3cfl.jpg[/img][/url]
@faon, @LibreNoctre, @Kiradog234, @Ookamiotoko, @SuperHappy, @SapphireMoon, @SariStar, @Hippogryph, @Birddragon936, @Dreamcoyote, @SpiderLondon, @NightRising, @Craneoflores, @Xiau, @FontDictionary

I'm not dead... just been uh... busy... yeah that's it... trying to make my environments look more realistic and my Pearlcatcher will be the first to enjoy it c:

enjoying_the_scenery_by_a3person-dbr3cfl.jpg
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15