Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Typing Tues Lore Shop - CLOSED
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 90 91
@Tues
-squeezing in last minute-

Username and ID: Chocoli, #53634

Style(s) and Number of Each: Style F (lair review) x 1

Dragons Being Written For: any you'd like, preference for dragons with lore (especially Ryujin). My lair ends at Reason, a lot of the dragons at the end are fodder pairs.

Ideas?: X

"Must Be Included" Details: X

Applicable Discounts?: X

Total Cost: ??? Depends on the # of dragons I guess?
@Tues
-squeezing in last minute-

Username and ID: Chocoli, #53634

Style(s) and Number of Each: Style F (lair review) x 1

Dragons Being Written For: any you'd like, preference for dragons with lore (especially Ryujin). My lair ends at Reason, a lot of the dragons at the end are fodder pairs.

Ideas?: X

"Must Be Included" Details: X

Applicable Discounts?: X

Total Cost: ??? Depends on the # of dragons I guess?
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
@Chocoli

I see you with two hours to spare!

I'm happy to do a lair review, and I usually pick from 3-6 dragons from the user's lair (number varies based on how many there are to choose from and how many I fall in love with). Previous offers have ranged from 25kT-40kT/wishlist items if that helps you decide, so you pay what you want via PM or CR, and I'll hop to it either tonight or tomorrow after class. Regardless of what you send, I won't ask you to pay extra if I do more dragons. That's the fun of PWYW. :)
@Chocoli

I see you with two hours to spare!

I'm happy to do a lair review, and I usually pick from 3-6 dragons from the user's lair (number varies based on how many there are to choose from and how many I fall in love with). Previous offers have ranged from 25kT-40kT/wishlist items if that helps you decide, so you pay what you want via PM or CR, and I'll hop to it either tonight or tomorrow after class. Regardless of what you send, I won't ask you to pay extra if I do more dragons. That's the fun of PWYW. :)
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif â– 
she/they -- fr+3
lore shop -- hatchery -- clan lore -- quests
@Tomata @stealthclaw @GhostCross @TeenyTK @chocoapple @HeavenlyAristo @Yumehayla @Balaeniceps @MahuruRaji @Jaypaw @Sumatra @syzygydragon

Thank you all for placing orders, folks! The shop is officially closed, and once I survive a class presentation on Tuesday morning, I'll start drafting bios! I really appreciate your patience and your patronage, and expect to take no longer than two weeks from now to deliver ALL orders.

Hope your October gets off to a good start! :)
@Tomata @stealthclaw @GhostCross @TeenyTK @chocoapple @HeavenlyAristo @Yumehayla @Balaeniceps @MahuruRaji @Jaypaw @Sumatra @syzygydragon

Thank you all for placing orders, folks! The shop is officially closed, and once I survive a class presentation on Tuesday morning, I'll start drafting bios! I really appreciate your patience and your patronage, and expect to take no longer than two weeks from now to deliver ALL orders.

Hope your October gets off to a good start! :)
she/they -- fr+3
Good luck for your class presentation!
Good luck for your class presentation!
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Jaypaw

Thank you! <3
@Jaypaw

Thank you! <3
she/they -- fr+3
Goodluck with the presentation :3!!!
*IS V EXCITE FOR THE BIOS*
Goodluck with the presentation :3!!!
*IS V EXCITE FOR THE BIOS*
@Yumehayla

Thank you!

Lol, stay excited, I encourage it!
@Yumehayla

Thank you!

Lol, stay excited, I encourage it!
she/they -- fr+3
@Yumehayla @HeavenlyAristo @Jaypaw @syzygydragon

Hi, everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I am still working on your orders. I underestimated the volume of schoolwork I had to balance alongside opening the shop, and apologize for giving you all an inaccurate estimate of two weeks when it has been closer to three.

Since you are the last four orders on the docket, as the four most complicated orders, I anticipate being done with your bios by this coming Saturday at the very latest. Thanks so much for your patience and understanding.
@Yumehayla @HeavenlyAristo @Jaypaw @syzygydragon

Hi, everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I am still working on your orders. I underestimated the volume of schoolwork I had to balance alongside opening the shop, and apologize for giving you all an inaccurate estimate of two weeks when it has been closer to three.

Since you are the last four orders on the docket, as the four most complicated orders, I anticipate being done with your bios by this coming Saturday at the very latest. Thanks so much for your patience and understanding.
she/they -- fr+3
@Tues Thanks for the update <3 And don't worry, take as much time as you need with it <3 <3
@Tues Thanks for the update <3 And don't worry, take as much time as you need with it <3 <3
@Tues

Take your time boo, i get how much time school can eat up!
@Tues

Take your time boo, i get how much time school can eat up!
tumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo2_250.png Hatchery | Art Shop | Adopts | Quests| Tarot
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 90 91