Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | {HUB} Wings of the World Project
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22
@DingoQueen - Your membership fee is due!

@Sandcastle @queenmagnolia - Your sponsorship payments for Canada and Guatemala respectively are due!

Thank you all for your continued support!
@DingoQueen - Your membership fee is due!

@Sandcastle @queenmagnolia - Your sponsorship payments for Canada and Guatemala respectively are due!

Thank you all for your continued support!
@Cazrel

Just wondering if you had a scry for Wales, as you showed interest before. I am happy to make a plan for Wales (I would have eventually) and put you on the pinglist?
@Cazrel

Just wondering if you had a scry for Wales, as you showed interest before. I am happy to make a plan for Wales (I would have eventually) and put you on the pinglist?
September 2018 in Review

Thank you everyone for another great month! As the excitement of Starfall Celebration begins to wind down, I'd like to introduce you to our newest members! Please welcome @24Finns and @AbyssZephyr!

In terms of Nesters, we seem to have lost a few. I have yet to go through the list, but some have already been replaced. @Corvus20 has stepped in for Feladiance, who seems to have taken an extended hiatus. We are still searching for an Earth nest.

Finland has been completed and their first clutch is now available in the hatchery!

I'd also like to let you guys know about my side project of dressing the breeders! My personal funds are used in this endeavour, and I research things related to their country before hand-picking apparel in the dressing room. So far, only the Australia breeders have full outfits. I'd like to give a massive thanks to @Whuffie from Water Flight, who sent me some items (as I have them listed in my wishlist) which have helped some of the breeders have a more cohesive look! I hope you enjoy watching these dragons come together as much as I do!

Current Projects

USA
@Corvus20 has taken it upon herself to breed the 7 studs we acquired and create the USA pair! So far, she has sent me a male (now named Lincoln) who has his first gene! He and his future mate will still need 2 Pinstripes, 2 Fireflies and one Rosette. Corvus is currently waiting for a breeding cooldown before she can breed the female. Look out for the female USA poll!
@VermontVampyre @Rhodochrom @ObsidianMage @Cubbuggs @WishUponADragon

Guatemala
With a massive thanks to @24Finns, a male Guatemala was spotted in the AH! Quetzacoatl and Avellana are now waiting for their gene and breed scrolls before they are sent to a nest!
@queenmagnolia

Canada
After a long cooldown and some disappointment, the previously unsuccessful studs are now nesting again! Lonora is waiting for an Underbelly and a Bee, and her new mate will likely need them too! Keep an eye out for the male Canada name poll!
@Sandcastle

Brazil
Kiania and Miguel are currently waiting for their Coatl scrolls! They can't wait to share their love with the world!
@beanutbutter

Philippines
Unfortunately there has not been much progress here. However, I entered Alejandro into Water Flight's "Best Trail" competition, in which he was a runner up!
@firewinger

Others on the Criteria List
There has been no progress towards these as yet. However, you will be notified instantly should I start them. I'd also like to thank @Quillis for such a great scry of Ireland!
@H0tFri3s @Dokvgannryuu @gumiho @Redeim @Anchoram @ScarredLightning @24Finns @Loone @EgoLobster @DingoQueen @DoppelBia

Don't forget to check out the hatchery and the Discord server!
September 2018 in Review

Thank you everyone for another great month! As the excitement of Starfall Celebration begins to wind down, I'd like to introduce you to our newest members! Please welcome @24Finns and @AbyssZephyr!

In terms of Nesters, we seem to have lost a few. I have yet to go through the list, but some have already been replaced. @Corvus20 has stepped in for Feladiance, who seems to have taken an extended hiatus. We are still searching for an Earth nest.

Finland has been completed and their first clutch is now available in the hatchery!

I'd also like to let you guys know about my side project of dressing the breeders! My personal funds are used in this endeavour, and I research things related to their country before hand-picking apparel in the dressing room. So far, only the Australia breeders have full outfits. I'd like to give a massive thanks to @Whuffie from Water Flight, who sent me some items (as I have them listed in my wishlist) which have helped some of the breeders have a more cohesive look! I hope you enjoy watching these dragons come together as much as I do!

Current Projects

USA
@Corvus20 has taken it upon herself to breed the 7 studs we acquired and create the USA pair! So far, she has sent me a male (now named Lincoln) who has his first gene! He and his future mate will still need 2 Pinstripes, 2 Fireflies and one Rosette. Corvus is currently waiting for a breeding cooldown before she can breed the female. Look out for the female USA poll!
@VermontVampyre @Rhodochrom @ObsidianMage @Cubbuggs @WishUponADragon

Guatemala
With a massive thanks to @24Finns, a male Guatemala was spotted in the AH! Quetzacoatl and Avellana are now waiting for their gene and breed scrolls before they are sent to a nest!
@queenmagnolia

Canada
After a long cooldown and some disappointment, the previously unsuccessful studs are now nesting again! Lonora is waiting for an Underbelly and a Bee, and her new mate will likely need them too! Keep an eye out for the male Canada name poll!
@Sandcastle

Brazil
Kiania and Miguel are currently waiting for their Coatl scrolls! They can't wait to share their love with the world!
@beanutbutter

Philippines
Unfortunately there has not been much progress here. However, I entered Alejandro into Water Flight's "Best Trail" competition, in which he was a runner up!
@firewinger

Others on the Criteria List
There has been no progress towards these as yet. However, you will be notified instantly should I start them. I'd also like to thank @Quillis for such a great scry of Ireland!
@H0tFri3s @Dokvgannryuu @gumiho @Redeim @Anchoram @ScarredLightning @24Finns @Loone @EgoLobster @DingoQueen @DoppelBia

Don't forget to check out the hatchery and the Discord server!
@Bloodmaw woo! Exciting progress! Glad to be a part c:
@Bloodmaw woo! Exciting progress! Glad to be a part c:
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
77780318.png77918481.png[/img]
Thank you @Quillis, your excitement for the Project lightens my day! In fact, it helps keep me going when progress gets super slow. Thank you! :D
Thank you @Quillis, your excitement for the Project lightens my day! In fact, it helps keep me going when progress gets super slow. Thank you! :D
@Bloodmaw I was thinking about the Welsh flag for a bit and was thinking something like... [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=38&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=9952730505734a000248e4adf0923e9592de211d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Possibly with other genes? Or we could focus on the red dragon that is already on the flag with something along these lines. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=13&winggene=0&wings=86&auth=1d5e59081bfc1be374c1f3504408992c05690768&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a9/Flag_of_Wales_%281959%E2%80%93present%29.svg/1200px-Flag_of_Wales_%281959%E2%80%93present%29.svg.png[/img]
@Bloodmaw I was thinking about the Welsh flag for a bit and was thinking something like...
dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=38&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=9952730505734a000248e4adf0923e9592de211d&dummyext=prev.png Possibly with other genes? Or we could focus on the red dragon that is already on the flag with something along these lines.
dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=9&tertgene=13&winggene=0&wings=86&auth=1d5e59081bfc1be374c1f3504408992c05690768&dummyext=prev.png
1200px-Flag_of_Wales_%281959%E2%80%93present%29.svg.png
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
@Quillis

I love the first one! Which colours did you use? I should be able to find some genes that would fit, if you do not have any current suggestions?
@Quillis

I love the first one! Which colours did you use? I should be able to find some genes that would fit, if you do not have any current suggestions?
@Bloodmaw it was ruby white and green underbelly! You go ahead and gene them up! I love coming up with unique scrys for the flags. Feel free to try different shades of course!
@Bloodmaw it was ruby white and green underbelly! You go ahead and gene them up! I love coming up with unique scrys for the flags. Feel free to try different shades of course!
dFnwkLI.png
pZJYyk4.png
ePOliyb.png
@Quillis

What do you think of this? The Giraffe gene kind of looks like the scale patterning on the flag's dragon...

dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=12&breed=2&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=38&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=02bf0ee2c28754ab043123a0cebe19d88fa0713b&dummyext=prev.png
@Quillis

What do you think of this? The Giraffe gene kind of looks like the scale patterning on the flag's dragon...

dragon?age=1&body=86&bodygene=12&breed=2&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=38&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=02bf0ee2c28754ab043123a0cebe19d88fa0713b&dummyext=prev.png
To give my own update, there is 2 days left on the female stud cooldown! This is from the USA stud breeder :) If anyone wants one of the studs when I'm done, shoot a PM my way. Each will be 15kt or 15 gems each!
To give my own update, there is 2 days left on the female stud cooldown! This is from the USA stud breeder :) If anyone wants one of the studs when I'm done, shoot a PM my way. Each will be 15kt or 15 gems each!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif deity_icewarden_by_dogi_crimson-dadatni.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22