Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The bubble popping noise is the best
I just played Tidal Trouble for the first time with noise, and the sound the bubbles make when they pop is the best thing. I don't know. It strikes something inside of me. Or something. Idk. But the little plopping noise is just the best. Idk what it reminds me of butt... [center][img]http://37.media.tumblr.com/92f1fd24c1c632c983e27f04d160c607/tumblr_mmrss9VMVj1s6aepxo1_250.gif[/img][/center]
I just played Tidal Trouble for the first time with noise, and the sound the bubbles make when they pop is the best thing. I don't know. It strikes something inside of me.

Or something.

Idk. But the little plopping noise is just the best. Idk what it reminds me of butt...

tumblr_mmrss9VMVj1s6aepxo1_250.gif
It's like virtual bubble wrap.
It's like virtual bubble wrap.
It IS. It's the best. Omg.
It IS. It's the best. Omg.
And THIS...is why Tidal Trouble is so addicting. o3o Can't...stahp......
And THIS...is why Tidal Trouble is so addicting. o3o Can't...stahp......
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Can't stop won't stop
Can't stop won't stop
Hehe, I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only one who digs that sound. xD
Hehe, I'm so glad to see that I'm not the only one who digs that sound. xD
Tidal Trouble would crash often and crash bad when I played with the sound on... I usually listen to the Titanic soundtrack when playing Tidal Trouble now. Hopefully I can get the real game sounds back soon! I adore the popping noises too :)
Tidal Trouble would crash often and crash bad when I played with the sound on... I usually listen to the Titanic soundtrack when playing Tidal Trouble now. Hopefully I can get the real game sounds back soon! I adore the popping noises too :)
3pqI1pH.pngvbbxBX.pngvbbljG.png
ooo I've had the sound off this whole time!?

Also... how is the treasure calculated?
ooo I've had the sound off this whole time!?

Also... how is the treasure calculated?
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
Popping bubbles + Tidal Trouble music = a very easy way to lose a couple of hours. :D
Popping bubbles + Tidal Trouble music = a very easy way to lose a couple of hours. :D
[quote name="CaptainxSpacey" date="2014-04-16 22:24:57"]Can't stop won't stop[/quote] Don't know how to stop.
CaptainxSpacey wrote on 2014-04-16 22:24:57:
Can't stop won't stop

Don't know how to stop.