Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how do you interpret capsule?
1 2 3 4 5 6
hydration is always provided
hydration is always provided
Hello LGBT Community
To me it's just like a frog's neck-pouch thing (I'm sure theres a name for it but I'm too lazy to find it)
Like, it's stretchy and flexible so it wont just ??? shatter ?? like glass ?????
To me it's just like a frog's neck-pouch thing (I'm sure theres a name for it but I'm too lazy to find it)
Like, it's stretchy and flexible so it wont just ??? shatter ?? like glass ?????
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
Clear scales and like... some pretty colored liquid, produced by the body like blood. It can come out the dragon's mouth or be vomited up. also, if you shake a capsule fae vigorously, the liquid will spew out of its mouth like a shaken soda
Clear scales and like... some pretty colored liquid, produced by the body like blood. It can come out the dragon's mouth or be vomited up. also, if you shake a capsule fae vigorously, the liquid will spew out of its mouth like a shaken soda
4MdcPJR.png
My capsule headcanons:

+ Any dragon with capsule is born empty with no liquid in the capsule thingy, but instead they fill it with food-coloured water and have the five days before they reach adulthood to create a fruit juice/potion/elixir that will replace the food-coloured water.

+ THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CHANGE WHAT THE LIQUID IS ONCE THEY DECIDE, IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN IN THE CAPSULE DRAGON WORLD. (certain restrictions apply for tri-colour scatter genes or whatever they're called)

+ Sometimes they drink it but only when no ones looking.

+ It is considered a gesture of undying love if a dragon with capsule offers you a cup of fruit juice/potion/elixr that is in their capsule thingy, even if it is a poison. If it is a poison, accept it but don't drink it. If you don't accept it, it is considered the ultimate sign of rejection.

+ The capsule thingy is actually a stiffened pouch that opens at the neck, but has muscles that hold it closed at the top.

+ The juice in the capsule thingy never expires or anything, the inside of the pouch is able to preserve almost anything inside it until the dragon expires.
My capsule headcanons:

+ Any dragon with capsule is born empty with no liquid in the capsule thingy, but instead they fill it with food-coloured water and have the five days before they reach adulthood to create a fruit juice/potion/elixir that will replace the food-coloured water.

+ THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CHANGE WHAT THE LIQUID IS ONCE THEY DECIDE, IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN IN THE CAPSULE DRAGON WORLD. (certain restrictions apply for tri-colour scatter genes or whatever they're called)

+ Sometimes they drink it but only when no ones looking.

+ It is considered a gesture of undying love if a dragon with capsule offers you a cup of fruit juice/potion/elixr that is in their capsule thingy, even if it is a poison. If it is a poison, accept it but don't drink it. If you don't accept it, it is considered the ultimate sign of rejection.

+ The capsule thingy is actually a stiffened pouch that opens at the neck, but has muscles that hold it closed at the top.

+ The juice in the capsule thingy never expires or anything, the inside of the pouch is able to preserve almost anything inside it until the dragon expires.
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
kool aid
kool aid
X4sD3Je.png
m3TbcZw.png
UawspVz.png
a69iToJ.png
iQdxS54.gifhe/himETU8zpR.gif
actually a murder of crows in a trenchcoat
chalices for the wealthy dragons
chalices for the wealthy dragons
dczs3nl-43d2b676-fe43-4f56-8bfe-1eaf5f76b574.png
drink dispenser dragons, especially true for bogsneaks
drink dispenser dragons, especially true for bogsneaks
qDavPTk.png
It's a liquid cooling system, or a reservoir for something to spit up such as water, a flammable liquid, a fertilizing enzyme, or plague... goop. It's just covered with a translucent membrane. It really doesn't have to be too much thicker than the underbelly skin usually is. It's already a more vulnerable, protected area anyways.
It's a liquid cooling system, or a reservoir for something to spit up such as water, a flammable liquid, a fertilizing enzyme, or plague... goop. It's just covered with a translucent membrane. It really doesn't have to be too much thicker than the underbelly skin usually is. It's already a more vulnerable, protected area anyways.
jwrNMVA.png
So full of ideas. So terrible at using them.
At least there's still capitalism.
I'd like to believe the canon explanation that it's some kind of liquid under the skin but it looks more like our dragons are hollow and you can see inside them and they have no innards and a living creature, even a magical one, with no innards raises all sorts of questions I try not to think about.
I'd like to believe the canon explanation that it's some kind of liquid under the skin but it looks more like our dragons are hollow and you can see inside them and they have no innards and a living creature, even a magical one, with no innards raises all sorts of questions I try not to think about.
LIo8D8G.gif
s p l o o s h
s p l o o s h
I'm back.
1 2 3 4 5 6