Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF][B]Hunting for that oc art!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@Tipsylover

Sounds good, just let me know!
@Tipsylover

Sounds good, just let me know!
chrysannarose on tumblr & twitter
fr_comm_sig_by_unistar2000-dbmmcj3.jpg
@tipsylover
@tipsylover
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
bump
bump
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
@tipsylover I absolutely love Dia's aesthetic (and her 'not bf')! I don't have an art shop set up, however if you're interested feel free to take a look at my art tag on tumblr! I'm always willing to negotiate, but I usually charge at least 400g for a fully colored, lined and shaded picture.

Also, I love your dragon Krishma!! :D
@tipsylover I absolutely love Dia's aesthetic (and her 'not bf')! I don't have an art shop set up, however if you're interested feel free to take a look at my art tag on tumblr! I'm always willing to negotiate, but I usually charge at least 400g for a fully colored, lined and shaded picture.

Also, I love your dragon Krishma!! :D
FR +3
LIo8D8G.gif
@gothcosmos

fjhdsjfh Thank you so much! I love hearing people love her, and her 'not bf' *****!
I would absolutely love to comish you! I only have about 100 gems and treasure! If you'd be game for doing maybe just a head shot/bust !!

Thank you! I named the dragon after myself because it was just so pretty and I'm super vain! *****!
@gothcosmos

fjhdsjfh Thank you so much! I love hearing people love her, and her 'not bf' *****!
I would absolutely love to comish you! I only have about 100 gems and treasure! If you'd be game for doing maybe just a head shot/bust !!

Thank you! I named the dragon after myself because it was just so pretty and I'm super vain! *****!
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
@Tipsylover Would you be interested in one of these? They're 1000g per bust. Or the treasure equivalent! [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/a20f8b453c8cfea6be0b858e12fe48b1/tumblr_pdkb2gdp8G1vgcamvo1_500.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/8284f113088e513b7ef5a02e87a3b8ee/tumblr_pc4sylAQCm1vgcamvo1_500.png[/img][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/def6a7165a96d035db51932fec9cd204/tumblr_p6es1sAnto1vgcamvo1_500.png[/img]
@Tipsylover

Would you be interested in one of these? They're 1000g per bust. Or the treasure equivalent!

tumblr_pdkb2gdp8G1vgcamvo1_500.png
tumblr_pc4sylAQCm1vgcamvo1_500.pngtumblr_p6es1sAnto1vgcamvo1_500.png

rVvJQsQ.pngBVw7vr4.png4yQ0oTx.png1E9zGIe.png[/center]
@Princoxx oh my god! Your art is stunning! Would you take a mix payment? Also do you know how much 1000gem are in kt. I took like a month break from flight rising so I'm not completely sure if things have changed.
@Princoxx oh my god! Your art is stunning! Would you take a mix payment? Also do you know how much 1000gem are in kt. I took like a month break from flight rising so I'm not completely sure if things have changed.
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
@Tipsylover

Sure! The market's somewhere between 850 and 950 right now. I'd accept a 1:900 ratio if that's okay with you?
@Tipsylover

Sure! The market's somewhere between 850 and 950 right now. I'd accept a 1:900 ratio if that's okay with you?
@Princoxx That's fair! I need to get the treasure for it first because I need your art asap!! I can also send a trade with what I have, tho I get that if you're not comfortable with that I can at you when I have all of it!
@Princoxx That's fair! I need to get the treasure for it first because I need your art asap!! I can also send a trade with what I have, tho I get that if you're not comfortable with that I can at you when I have all of it!
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
@Tipsylover

I don't mind waiting a bit! I don't usually ask for payment until after I complete the lineart so you don't have to send anything over right this minute. I'll send you an update once the sketch is done!
@Tipsylover

I don't mind waiting a bit! I don't usually ask for payment until after I complete the lineart so you don't have to send anything over right this minute. I'll send you an update once the sketch is done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24