Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF][B]Hunting for that oc art!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
Hello I am currently looking for art of my absolute favorite character. She is used for a modern day dnd campaign! She's a ranger who's a sniper, she loves the colour purple, snakes, skateboarding, smoking and lighting. She's pretty pouty and runs away from her feelings (esp if it has to do with love) and lives for the pastel goth aesthetic!

I'm looking for all sorts of art styles and even couple art! I leave the artists with all artistic liberties! I have added links to outfits and what not just to give you an idea but don't feel the need to draw her in them!

Thank you for stopping by! If you are interested in drawing her (or her and her 'not' boyfriend) just @ me with your price! Thanks for your time!!!

Here is her bio!
Dia's info!

This is her art ref
This is her aesthetic board
This is her clothes ref
This is her bio
This is her bf Zil

I really want art of Dia in anyone of these outfits, if you're down to draw her in one of these outfits let me know in your post!
lingerie 1
lingerie/dress outfit
dress
shorts and a top
Hello I am currently looking for art of my absolute favorite character. She is used for a modern day dnd campaign! She's a ranger who's a sniper, she loves the colour purple, snakes, skateboarding, smoking and lighting. She's pretty pouty and runs away from her feelings (esp if it has to do with love) and lives for the pastel goth aesthetic!

I'm looking for all sorts of art styles and even couple art! I leave the artists with all artistic liberties! I have added links to outfits and what not just to give you an idea but don't feel the need to draw her in them!

Thank you for stopping by! If you are interested in drawing her (or her and her 'not' boyfriend) just @ me with your price! Thanks for your time!!!

Here is her bio!
Dia's info!

This is her art ref
This is her aesthetic board
This is her clothes ref
This is her bio
This is her bf Zil

I really want art of Dia in anyone of these outfits, if you're down to draw her in one of these outfits let me know in your post!
lingerie 1
lingerie/dress outfit
dress
shorts and a top
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
@tipsylover
@tipsylover
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
bump
bump
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
Hi!! I’d love to draw Dia. She’s such a cute character! I can do a headshot like the one I have below for maybe 20kT? Also, maybe a toyhouse invite code? If you’re willing or if you’re able, idk how toyhouse works...
I can totally go lower for the price btw, I’m still trying to figure out prices that people like for my art :)

F967B754-A908-4C42-89C9-8C6C2BB95CE3_zpshvqfohbc.png
Hi!! I’d love to draw Dia. She’s such a cute character! I can do a headshot like the one I have below for maybe 20kT? Also, maybe a toyhouse invite code? If you’re willing or if you’re able, idk how toyhouse works...
I can totally go lower for the price btw, I’m still trying to figure out prices that people like for my art :)

F967B754-A908-4C42-89C9-8C6C2BB95CE3_zpshvqfohbc.png
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@tipsylover

Hey there! Not sure if you're offering usd, but I'll leave my info in case you are - Dia seems like a really interesting character, and I'd love to give her a shot!

Feel free to check out the page in my sig and let me know if you're interested in anything, thanks c:
@tipsylover

Hey there! Not sure if you're offering usd, but I'll leave my info in case you are - Dia seems like a really interesting character, and I'd love to give her a shot!

Feel free to check out the page in my sig and let me know if you're interested in anything, thanks c:
chrysannarose on tumblr & twitter
fr_comm_sig_by_unistar2000-dbmmcj3.jpg
@tipsylover

Hello! I'd be interested in drawing Dia, the gear in my signature will take you to my art shop, which has my prices and it has two dragons listed in which you can buy wishlist items for payment instead.
Please PM me if you're interested!
@tipsylover

Hello! I'd be interested in drawing Dia, the gear in my signature will take you to my art shop, which has my prices and it has two dragons listed in which you can buy wishlist items for payment instead.
Please PM me if you're interested!
erjk0pN.gif a9ZasuM.png Click on the moth to head to my adoptable shop, it does contain bugs
@satanbacons Yes! I would love art from you! 20kt is fine! I don't sub to toyhouse so I don't get codes, but I can see if I have any friends who can give me a code to give to you!
@satanbacons Yes! I would love art from you! 20kt is fine! I don't sub to toyhouse so I don't get codes, but I can see if I have any friends who can give me a code to give to you!
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
@unistar2000 I will for sure consider your art is very soft and pretty!

@Seht Thank you for your interest, I will come to your shop when I have the required funds! Your art is super fun!
@unistar2000 I will for sure consider your art is very soft and pretty!

@Seht Thank you for your interest, I will come to your shop when I have the required funds! Your art is super fun!
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
Rad!!! Please send me the 20kT whenever you can, and I’ll PM you a sketch before I finish the drawing :DDD. I’ll finish it by tomorrow, promise!!!!
Rad!!! Please send me the 20kT whenever you can, and I’ll PM you a sketch before I finish the drawing :DDD. I’ll finish it by tomorrow, promise!!!!
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@Tipsylover hi! i have a pwyw grabbag shop open, if you're interested x3

my regular shop (link in sig) is on hiatus because i'm not home, but if my normal art catches your fancy i can add you to a pinglist :3
@Tipsylover hi! i have a pwyw grabbag shop open, if you're interested x3

my regular shop (link in sig) is on hiatus because i'm not home, but if my normal art catches your fancy i can add you to a pinglist :3
uT1e6k0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24