Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | NEW THREAD dont respond here
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@osamu it depends on the size of the sketch :) it can be anywhere from 400-1000 g or more if its shaded (it really depends)
@osamu it depends on the size of the sketch :) it can be anywhere from 400-1000 g or more if its shaded (it really depends)
signature_by_lezane-dco39gg.png
@Nintendoreos
that sounds great! could i get something of this boy please? I don't mind what size, I'm happy to pay up to 1mil treasure depending on what you decide! I also love action poses if youre ok with doing one of those as well as other characters if he's not your thing :>
@Nintendoreos
that sounds great! could i get something of this boy please? I don't mind what size, I'm happy to pay up to 1mil treasure depending on what you decide! I also love action poses if youre ok with doing one of those as well as other characters if he's not your thing :>
lG0lDIb.png
@osamu cool! I can do a colored fullbody action pose for 1mil, what kind of pose are you thinking? Maybe something midflight?
@osamu cool! I can do a colored fullbody action pose for 1mil, what kind of pose are you thinking? Maybe something midflight?
@Nintendoreos

I'm interested in a colored fullbody of one of my characters! i would be paying in gems

(edited to change which character, i changed my mind lol)
@Nintendoreos

I'm interested in a colored fullbody of one of my characters! i would be paying in gems

(edited to change which character, i changed my mind lol)
.............................. QHMb0N7.png
ollie
they/them
+3 fr
lore shop
big lesbian
QHMb0N7.png
@Nintendoreos
yeah, that'd be cool! I'll send you a CR ^^
the only thing I'd like to note is that his wings are semi-transparent!
@Nintendoreos
yeah, that'd be cool! I'll send you a CR ^^
the only thing I'd like to note is that his wings are semi-transparent!
lG0lDIb.png
@phandalin sweet, would you be looking for something shaded or flat?

@osamu awesome! I'll get working, and keep that in mind~
@phandalin sweet, would you be looking for something shaded or flat?

@osamu awesome! I'll get working, and keep that in mind~
@Nintendoreos flat colors! im looking at the example of the character with the wispy orange magic coming out of their hand, something a lot like that
@Nintendoreos flat colors! im looking at the example of the character with the wispy orange magic coming out of their hand, something a lot like that
ollie
they/them
+3 fr
lore shop
big lesbian
QHMb0N7.png
@phandalin cool! That was around 800g (aprox, cause they paid with items)
@phandalin cool! That was around 800g (aprox, cause they paid with items)
@Nintendoreos

ok! sounds great, lmk if there's any items you want! should i send payment with references now?
@Nintendoreos

ok! sounds great, lmk if there's any items you want! should i send payment with references now?
ollie
they/them
+3 fr
lore shop
big lesbian
QHMb0N7.png
@phandalin yep! I’ll get working and send you a sketch in a couple days ~
@phandalin yep! I’ll get working and send you a sketch in a couple days ~
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28