Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mat Magicians // Free XP! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 212 213
[b]BREWERS (ALL)[/b]: @AmTheDino @KyraMitchell @literalstardust @T3mpus @galloskye @kiaratiyuji @MoxxiiRae @okolu @Purrs @ReadingHell @SaphireKat @SpaceDinosaur @spacefaerie @Stormwing27 @XeoNinx @Anna222 @Dracana @FoxerOwl @LiNaan @MelPonds @Orii @Ryuuna @Strawberrium @tepsul @ThesFireflies @Ztdine @Asphoxia @dyl @joruney @Lesaya @Maricnnette @Raebaa @Shaydas ------------ Hello, my friends. It's been awhile. I have some things to share with all of you! First off, apologies on my disappearance. I've been MIA due to some health issues recently and haven't had the chance to get on FR. It's been a bit of a journey these past few weeks, but I'm finally back online. Things will be moving much slower now -- I return to work next week and my schedule will be completely new D: Though I plan on cutting a few programs in my FR life, I fully intend to keep this thread alive (with lots of CPR if necessary) despite the changes in my day-to-day life. Baldwin's is my love, and I truly enjoy sharing it with everyone else! For those of you who wish the leave Mat Magicians, please [b]let me know[/b] so that I may take you off the pinglists and my spreadsheets. Thank you so much for your continued patience! I appreciate all your help! Furthermore, a few updates to the thread and the game plan for the next few days: [list=1][*] Running the raffle from Flameforger's (ha ._.) [*] The new raffle will run from today (Sept 25) to [b]next Friday, Oct 5th[/b]. I'll be out of town starting on Thursday, so I will miss most of Starfall. However, [b]if you would like to receive double points for festival brews[/b] please ask for them [u]ASAP[/u]. The last festival brews will be send out Thursday morning. [*] Registration for the program will reopen tomorrow, briefly. Let your friends know! [/list] [center][b]PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE AVAILABLE FOR BREWS[/B][/CENTER] ----------- [center][b]RAFFLE ANNOUNCEMENT[/b] Congratulations to @Stormwing27! You've won the following prizes: [quote][item=primary gene: poison][item=accent: magmatic cloak] [size=2][i]Primary Gene: Poison; 1 Baldwin's Fest Skin (player's choice)[/quote] Your choices for the Baldwin's Skin are from Flameforger's. [skin=27554][skin=27547] Let me know which one you'd like! ----------- [b]NEW RAFFLE[/b]: [item=primary gene: skink][item=vista: gossamer flame] [size=2][i]Primary Gene: Skink; Vista: Gossamer Flame For all brews & transmutations between Sept 25th - Oct 12th 1 brew = 1 ticket 2 transmutations = 1 ticket 1 festival brew = 2 tickets[/i][/size][/center] [size=2][s]Heh. Had to throw in something pink for Starfall. [/s][/size]
BREWERS (ALL): @AmTheDino @KyraMitchell @literalstardust @T3mpus @galloskye @kiaratiyuji @MoxxiiRae @okolu @Purrs @ReadingHell @SaphireKat @SpaceDinosaur @spacefaerie @Stormwing27 @XeoNinx @Anna222 @Dracana @FoxerOwl @LiNaan @MelPonds @Orii @Ryuuna @Strawberrium @tepsul @ThesFireflies @Ztdine @Asphoxia @dyl @joruney @Lesaya @Maricnnette @Raebaa @Shaydas

Hello, my friends.
It's been awhile. I have some things to share with all of you!

First off, apologies on my disappearance. I've been MIA due to some health issues recently and haven't had the chance to get on FR. It's been a bit of a journey these past few weeks, but I'm finally back online. Things will be moving much slower now -- I return to work next week and my schedule will be completely new D:

Though I plan on cutting a few programs in my FR life, I fully intend to keep this thread alive (with lots of CPR if necessary) despite the changes in my day-to-day life. Baldwin's is my love, and I truly enjoy sharing it with everyone else!

For those of you who wish the leave Mat Magicians, please let me know so that I may take you off the pinglists and my spreadsheets.

Thank you so much for your continued patience!
I appreciate all your help!

Furthermore, a few updates to the thread and the game plan for the next few days:
  1. Running the raffle from Flameforger's (ha ._.)
  2. The new raffle will run from today (Sept 25) to next Friday, Oct 5th. I'll be out of town starting on Thursday, so I will miss most of Starfall. However, if you would like to receive double points for festival brews please ask for them ASAP. The last festival brews will be send out Thursday morning.
  3. Registration for the program will reopen tomorrow, briefly. Let your friends know!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE AVAILABLE FOR BREWS

RAFFLE ANNOUNCEMENT

Congratulations to @Stormwing27!
You've won the following prizes:
Quote:
Primary Gene: Poison Accent: Magmatic Cloak
Primary Gene: Poison; 1 Baldwin's Fest Skin (player's choice)
Your choices for the Baldwin's Skin are from Flameforger's.

Let me know which one you'd like!

NEW RAFFLE:

Primary Gene: Skink Vista: Gossamer Flame
Primary Gene: Skink; Vista: Gossamer Flame

For all brews & transmutations between Sept 25th - Oct 12th
1 brew = 1 ticket
2 transmutations = 1 ticket
1 festival brew = 2 tickets

Heh. Had to throw in something pink for Starfall.
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@UnhappyJoker Hi! I hope you're doing alright! I've finally gotten my computer issues fixed so I should be available for brews for most of the rest of today, if needed! :)
@UnhappyJoker Hi! I hope you're doing alright! I've finally gotten my computer issues fixed so I should be available for brews for most of the rest of today, if needed! :)
@SpaceDinosaur
You betcha.
Sending over materials now.
@SpaceDinosaur
You betcha.
Sending over materials now.
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@UnhappyJoker I can brew fest items for you :)
@UnhappyJoker I can brew fest items for you :)
Maricnnette of Fire

was pierrct of wind
++++++++ xYL4mas.png
@UnhappyJoker I can do some fest schtuff
@UnhappyJoker I can do some fest schtuff
is this neopets?
98.png
@Marcnnette @dyl
My heros :)
Sending CRs now!
@Marcnnette @dyl
My heros :)
Sending CRs now!
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
up
up
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@UnhappyJoker May I join? Level 16, brewing.
@UnhappyJoker May I join? Level 16, brewing.
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@UnhappyJoker I can take some brews!
@UnhappyJoker I can take some brews!
You're going to be amazing.
You can do this. It's just within your reach. Just breathe.
The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go.

GujRVNB.gif
BREWERS (ALL): @AmTheDino @KyraMitchell @literalstardust @T3mpus @galloskye @kiaratiyuji @MoxxiiRae @okolu @Purrs @ReadingHell @SaphireKat @SpaceDinosaur @spacefaerie @Stormwing27 @XeoNinx @Anna222 @Dracana @FoxerOwl @LiNaan @MelPonds @Orii @Ryuuna @Strawberrium @tepsul @ThesFireflies @Ztdine @Asphoxia @dyl @joruney @Lesaya @Maricnnette @Raebaa @Shaydas

Ping ping, my friends. Who's got an open cauldron?
I'm back on my FR legs! Also -- raffle extended til the end of the week. (Oct 12)

@SeiyreSlash
Yup yup, I can have you added. Are you still level 16? Or 17 now?

@Asphoxia
Brew heading your way. ^^

Ping ping, my friends. Who's got an open cauldron?
I'm back on my FR legs! Also -- raffle extended til the end of the week. (Oct 12)

@SeiyreSlash
Yup yup, I can have you added. Are you still level 16? Or 17 now?

@Asphoxia
Brew heading your way. ^^

__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 212 213