Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Users who can't get on the coli!! (READ)
For the users who still can't access the coli/faire please read this!!!

I too have had difficulties accessing this since it was "rebooted".

BUT, I have got it to work now and I wanted to pass on what I've done;

1. Download Firefox (I was using Google Chrome before) (v28.0)
2. Download Adobe Flash Player 13.0.0.182 (the latest version)
Link: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
3. Restart the browser
4. Set the game socket to "Normal" in your account settings.
5. Both the coli and faire should work now.

It is working for me, I would appreciate if some of you others could do the same and see if it works for you as well.
For the users who still can't access the coli/faire please read this!!!

I too have had difficulties accessing this since it was "rebooted".

BUT, I have got it to work now and I wanted to pass on what I've done;

1. Download Firefox (I was using Google Chrome before) (v28.0)
2. Download Adobe Flash Player 13.0.0.182 (the latest version)
Link: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
3. Restart the browser
4. Set the game socket to "Normal" in your account settings.
5. Both the coli and faire should work now.

It is working for me, I would appreciate if some of you others could do the same and see if it works for you as well.
@Wintermoon
Moved this on up to Help as it is not a Bug report, but can possibly help other users play the coli/faire games. Thank you! :)
@Wintermoon
Moved this on up to Help as it is not a Bug report, but can possibly help other users play the coli/faire games. Thank you! :)
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@Mayana Oops! Sorry!

If I find a way of getting them to work on Google Chrome I'll edit and add that too.

Happy to help you out though :)
@Mayana Oops! Sorry!

If I find a way of getting them to work on Google Chrome I'll edit and add that too.

Happy to help you out though :)
@Wintermoon, our games run on HTML5, not Flash. The music in Tidal Trouble uses Flash, but not the games themselves. I'm curious as to how installing Flash made this work.
@Wintermoon, our games run on HTML5, not Flash. The music in Tidal Trouble uses Flash, but not the games themselves. I'm curious as to how installing Flash made this work.
@Aequorin The many many many mysteries of the world :/
@Aequorin The many many many mysteries of the world :/
Tried it and it is working....mystery indeed.
Tried it and it is working....mystery indeed.
86ea931fad.gifwater_ani.gif
@Aequorin Do the game require the music to load in order to work, even if someone has the music muted? Because, if so, if someone doesn't have flash installed or turned off and the game is trying to load something it can't and is getting hung up on it, that can be why. Something worth asking the devs about/getting fixed if so.
@Aequorin Do the game require the music to load in order to work, even if someone has the music muted? Because, if so, if someone doesn't have flash installed or turned off and the game is trying to load something it can't and is getting hung up on it, that can be why. Something worth asking the devs about/getting fixed if so.
Tried this- it didn't work for me, the coli still freezes mid fight :/
Tried this- it didn't work for me, the coli still freezes mid fight :/
Come see the stuffed animals I make! (instagram)
@liarboo, not that I'm aware of but I'll ask Thrage about it. Users who were having problems with Tidal Trouble found success in muting the music.
@liarboo, not that I'm aware of but I'll ask Thrage about it. Users who were having problems with Tidal Trouble found success in muting the music.