Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | GIFTING for newcomers!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
i'm oberion and i've heard of the site since a while ago, but only now did i manage to get in! someone on tumblr referred me, and i referred a few people because gosh, pretty dragons everywhere! how could you miss out on that. i like to write and to draw in my free time (uvu)// it's nice to meet all of you.
i'm oberion and i've heard of the site since a while ago, but only now did i manage to get in! someone on tumblr referred me, and i referred a few people because gosh, pretty dragons everywhere! how could you miss out on that. i like to write and to draw in my free time (uvu)// it's nice to meet all of you.
Hello, Jamie here! I'm a student studying Anthropology. :) I absolutely adore Snapper dragons, and I'm trying to get a cute little clan of them very soon.

I'm really into gaming and roleplaying as well!
Hello, Jamie here! I'm a student studying Anthropology. :) I absolutely adore Snapper dragons, and I'm trying to get a cute little clan of them very soon.

I'm really into gaming and roleplaying as well!

wes | 28 | fr +3
iuEBSJ3.png
QRVupBA.png
ePOliyb.png

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Hello I just started playing this window. I love it already, even if I can't get games to work,and look forward to making a bunch of friends and collectinbg a lot of lovely dragons to pet and feed and snuggle!
Hello I just started playing this window. I love it already, even if I can't get games to work,and look forward to making a bunch of friends and collectinbg a lot of lovely dragons to pet and feed and snuggle!
r5CjlMV.gifpr7Tort.png
Hi there I'm Telwyth ~
I'm a big sci-fi, fantasy and mythology nerd and I joined for the sake of good childhood memories of my first character ever, which was a dragon, besides who doesn't like dragons they're amazing.

What I'm most excited about is getting gorgeous dragons so I can make nice characters with them, I'm already working on my progens and my skydancer c:
Hi there I'm Telwyth ~
I'm a big sci-fi, fantasy and mythology nerd and I joined for the sake of good childhood memories of my first character ever, which was a dragon, besides who doesn't like dragons they're amazing.

What I'm most excited about is getting gorgeous dragons so I can make nice characters with them, I'm already working on my progens and my skydancer c:
most fandragons in wings of fire tab and hibernal den
wAhIrtq.png
Hello!
I'm xyloma. I like trees & high fantasy & sci-fi & anime & video games.
But most of all, I love the Cosmos.
Hello!
I'm xyloma. I like trees & high fantasy & sci-fi & anime & video games.
But most of all, I love the Cosmos.
loading.gif
I'm looking for a male White/Obsidian/Magenta WC
                 and a male Obsidian/White/Magenta WC.
Please message me if you can hook me up or know someone that can.
loading.gif
Hello, everyone!

I'm Makina, from Ice Flight! I like listening to music, reading, wasting time on Imgur and Tumblr and video games!

I came to Flight Rising because I thought it sounded cool, breeding dragons, buying and selling, fighting... Like dragons, I'm also a hoarder, so all the items and clothes snagged me in xD I'm finding the community to be super awesome, I like the Fairgrounds games a whole lot and the Coliseum is keeping me stuck in this site for hours!

Since I'm getting to like the Coliseum so much, my goal is to max my dragons, suit them up in Apparel that looks like warrior equipment and bring glory (read: food) to the clan! I'd love to hear what other goals people have set for themselves!
Hello, everyone!

I'm Makina, from Ice Flight! I like listening to music, reading, wasting time on Imgur and Tumblr and video games!

I came to Flight Rising because I thought it sounded cool, breeding dragons, buying and selling, fighting... Like dragons, I'm also a hoarder, so all the items and clothes snagged me in xD I'm finding the community to be super awesome, I like the Fairgrounds games a whole lot and the Coliseum is keeping me stuck in this site for hours!

Since I'm getting to like the Coliseum so much, my goal is to max my dragons, suit them up in Apparel that looks like warrior equipment and bring glory (read: food) to the clan! I'd love to hear what other goals people have set for themselves!
Hey hey I'm Sydney. How's it going? Good I hope. I joined this fabulous website because I love dragons (you wouldn't be able to comprehend how much I love them) and the dragons on this site are the most beautiful and detailed and AMAZING dragons I have EVER seen (SOOO much better than dragon cave). I may or may not be a massive Neondragon fangirl.

Anyways I have a massive love for all the Mirrors because they are the most beautiful (imo) and the most violent dragons on this site. Coatls are also pretty cool.

Well I hope that wasn't too much to read. I hope you all have lovely days.
Hey hey I'm Sydney. How's it going? Good I hope. I joined this fabulous website because I love dragons (you wouldn't be able to comprehend how much I love them) and the dragons on this site are the most beautiful and detailed and AMAZING dragons I have EVER seen (SOOO much better than dragon cave). I may or may not be a massive Neondragon fangirl.

Anyways I have a massive love for all the Mirrors because they are the most beautiful (imo) and the most violent dragons on this site. Coatls are also pretty cool.

Well I hope that wasn't too much to read. I hope you all have lovely days.
Hello. I'm kaylee. my friends played this game and I thought it was weird till I actually looked into it. So I signed up and now I love it!!! °w°
Hello. I'm kaylee. my friends played this game and I thought it was weird till I actually looked into it. So I signed up and now I love it!!! °w°
Hey, I'm Eti. I'm a librarian at a small college in the midwest. I stumbled upon this site and thought it sounded like a good idea, something to do during my down time. I'm still figuring things out, but I anticipate having a lot of fun poking around and tooling about with dragons.
Hey, I'm Eti. I'm a librarian at a small college in the midwest. I stumbled upon this site and thought it sounded like a good idea, something to do during my down time. I'm still figuring things out, but I anticipate having a lot of fun poking around and tooling about with dragons.
|| Asher || They/Them or E/Em/Eir ||
Hello, I'm Zenzia, but I'm fine with being called Zena, Zen or Zia. I wanted to get onto FR for ages but I had to be content with watching my good friend play until there was a registration period and I finally signed up.
I love cute dragons and clothes but find the beauty in some things that others don't. (such as 'ugly' dragons. They're just special!)
I hope to make some friends and generally have fun, so.... Hi!
Hello, I'm Zenzia, but I'm fine with being called Zena, Zen or Zia. I wanted to get onto FR for ages but I had to be content with watching my good friend play until there was a registration period and I finally signed up.
I love cute dragons and clothes but find the beauty in some things that others don't. (such as 'ugly' dragons. They're just special!)
I hope to make some friends and generally have fun, so.... Hi!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13