Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | GIFTING for newcomers!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
Just started out here and Im not sure how everything works. My name is Shannon, and any advice would be appreciated.~
Just started out here and Im not sure how everything works. My name is Shannon, and any advice would be appreciated.~
tmXWTab.png
Hi there! I'm nomigold. I came across this site today, and being a sucker for dragons and genetics, how could I not join? Seems like a very solid and in-depth site so far. Looks like I found a new favourite time-waster for when I feel like procrastinating on commissions!
Hi there! I'm nomigold. I came across this site today, and being a sucker for dragons and genetics, how could I not join? Seems like a very solid and in-depth site so far. Looks like I found a new favourite time-waster for when I feel like procrastinating on commissions!
9ha1QnY.png
Hello, I'm new and I'm not quite sure what to do to get monies to buy pretty things. Where is the best place to do that?
Hello, I'm new and I'm not quite sure what to do to get monies to buy pretty things. Where is the best place to do that?
Z9qAgJ6.png
ONS4j.gif5aExB.gifZ4egm.gifIg0Je.gif
Hey all! Just joined yesterday and I could use some tips! :D
Hey all! Just joined yesterday and I could use some tips! :D
Hello :O

I joined yesterday, along with all of the other newbies here;; I'd actually been stalking the reg page for some time, hoping for an opening. I'm so happy I had an opportunity to do this
Hello :O

I joined yesterday, along with all of the other newbies here;; I'd actually been stalking the reg page for some time, hoping for an opening. I'm so happy I had an opportunity to do this
hi! you can call me Ziree (not my name but a name of a friend's character who i really like)
im new, but really enjoying the site, and how generous people are!
its really amazing, and there's so much to learn ^^
hi! you can call me Ziree (not my name but a name of a friend's character who i really like)
im new, but really enjoying the site, and how generous people are!
its really amazing, and there's so much to learn ^^
6z1gQFM.png
hello i'm hachi!

and i'm so lost but everything looks so cool aslkdjhg
hello i'm hachi!

and i'm so lost but everything looks so cool aslkdjhg
Hello everyone I'm Alexina
A shadow, so tend to lurk in them more myself. ^.^

I'm always free for a message if you feel like dropping me one.
Hello everyone I'm Alexina
A shadow, so tend to lurk in them more myself. ^.^

I'm always free for a message if you feel like dropping me one.
okay um hi!! im marina/joker (either or is fine tbh) and i faintly remember thinking about this site last year but not really being into it??? i joined up though after seeing it over tumblr and wow im liking it

but anyway im here now and im a huge nonbinary (still deciding--demigirl or bigender girl/agender???) and i love video games so much omf
also let's play-ers!!! theyre rad too
okay um hi!! im marina/joker (either or is fine tbh) and i faintly remember thinking about this site last year but not really being into it??? i joined up though after seeing it over tumblr and wow im liking it

but anyway im here now and im a huge nonbinary (still deciding--demigirl or bigender girl/agender???) and i love video games so much omf
also let's play-ers!!! theyre rad too
qg8U4ij.png
Hi I'm Ku!!! I have always wanted to join flight rising because dragons are so cute and so many cool people play this website but only just now have I gotten the chance to join.
Uumm I like flowers and plants and I draw a lot (astrogate @ tumblr) and hopefully I can breed some cool and cute dragons to draw :-D
Hi I'm Ku!!! I have always wanted to join flight rising because dragons are so cute and so many cool people play this website but only just now have I gotten the chance to join.
Uumm I like flowers and plants and I draw a lot (astrogate @ tumblr) and hopefully I can breed some cool and cute dragons to draw :-D
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13