Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | GIFTING for newcomers!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I'm Bluefoxy! My two friends in my color theory class have been raving about this site since the beginning of the semester, so when they told me about registration, I decided to sign up. I definitely don't regret the choice, because this is the most welcoming website I've ever been on!
I'm an illustration student and I love dragons! I'm a particularly big fan of Guardians~
I'm Bluefoxy! My two friends in my color theory class have been raving about this site since the beginning of the semester, so when they told me about registration, I decided to sign up. I definitely don't regret the choice, because this is the most welcoming website I've ever been on!
I'm an illustration student and I love dragons! I'm a particularly big fan of Guardians~
Heyya, I'm Kat. I ran into this game on Tumblr and was super sad to see it wasn't open, so I was really excited when I recently saw that there was going to be a registration window.

I really love all the dragons in this game, although I have a soft spot for the Guardians and the Mirrors and Faes. I was also gifted a little Coatl baby whom I adore.

Some of my other hobbies include playing video games (I love the Elder Scrolls series and I'm also super excited for Dragon Age Inquisition and The Witcher 3) and playing Magic the Gathering.
Heyya, I'm Kat. I ran into this game on Tumblr and was super sad to see it wasn't open, so I was really excited when I recently saw that there was going to be a registration window.

I really love all the dragons in this game, although I have a soft spot for the Guardians and the Mirrors and Faes. I was also gifted a little Coatl baby whom I adore.

Some of my other hobbies include playing video games (I love the Elder Scrolls series and I'm also super excited for Dragon Age Inquisition and The Witcher 3) and playing Magic the Gathering.
Kat's Hatchery l Tumblr l Twinseer Breed
nwknls.jpg
Hello! c: I'm well, ... you can call me Amber, if you want. I've never been on a site quite like this and it was pure luck that i caught the registration open (And also thanks to Tatchit who made a journal on deviantart, which brought this site to my attention) I'm german, so if anyone else is, feel free to talk to me any time. XD
I absolutely adore dragons and I find the breeding system very exiting! I'm also curious to see hoe the community is, because everyone seems so close and it's very exciting to see how excited the mpre experienced users are for the opening.
Anyways, I can't wait to get the hang of this and thought it would be a good start to introduce myself.

I absolutely love Imperial dragons, but I think every other breed has a lot of character as well. The artwork of all of them is just awesome and those colors *melts*
Hello! c: I'm well, ... you can call me Amber, if you want. I've never been on a site quite like this and it was pure luck that i caught the registration open (And also thanks to Tatchit who made a journal on deviantart, which brought this site to my attention) I'm german, so if anyone else is, feel free to talk to me any time. XD
I absolutely adore dragons and I find the breeding system very exiting! I'm also curious to see hoe the community is, because everyone seems so close and it's very exciting to see how excited the mpre experienced users are for the opening.
Anyways, I can't wait to get the hang of this and thought it would be a good start to introduce myself.

I absolutely love Imperial dragons, but I think every other breed has a lot of character as well. The artwork of all of them is just awesome and those colors *melts*
Hey, I'm Clow, It's lovely to meet you all! I originally heard about FR from CS, the site I've come from. I enjoy art and playing pokemon/animal crossing NL. Im having a lot of fun on FR so far but everything is still so new and scary (and big)
Hey, I'm Clow, It's lovely to meet you all! I originally heard about FR from CS, the site I've come from. I enjoy art and playing pokemon/animal crossing NL. Im having a lot of fun on FR so far but everything is still so new and scary (and big)
Hello, I am LilyHouseRose.
My daughter introduced me to this site last November. I am excited to be able to join at last.

I have already received a lot of gifts from members, mostly Earth Flight!
Hello, I am LilyHouseRose.
My daughter introduced me to this site last November. I am excited to be able to join at last.

I have already received a lot of gifts from members, mostly Earth Flight!
jaWTfJp.png
Hi, I'm Ember.
I'm an artist and I have a couple story ideas (mostly fanfiction). I have three cats that are called Zoe, Aslan, and Hope. I also have a older sister who is also a newbe here. And I love video games and cheetahs.
Hi, I'm Ember.
I'm an artist and I have a couple story ideas (mostly fanfiction). I have three cats that are called Zoe, Aslan, and Hope. I also have a older sister who is also a newbe here. And I love video games and cheetahs.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
I'm Acacophony. This site is really cool.
I've loved everything dragon related since I was a little itty bitty one. I also like music and art. I'm still figuring out some of the mechanics of the site, but I love it here so far.
I'm Acacophony. This site is really cool.
I've loved everything dragon related since I was a little itty bitty one. I also like music and art. I'm still figuring out some of the mechanics of the site, but I love it here so far.
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
Call me Murk / Murky

i like hunting,fishing,hiking,morel mushroom hunting,birdwatchingand hobby farming

Love dragons and love the site, thanks for letting me in =P
Call me Murk / Murky

i like hunting,fishing,hiking,morel mushroom hunting,birdwatchingand hobby farming

Love dragons and love the site, thanks for letting me in =P
Hello, I'm gootarts! I wanted to join this site for a while, but I was never on during the registration window. I'm slowly learning my way around the site, and so far I love it!

Aside from dragons, I love pokemon, cats and the yugioh spinoffs.
Hello, I'm gootarts! I wanted to join this site for a while, but I was never on during the registration window. I'm slowly learning my way around the site, and so far I love it!

Aside from dragons, I love pokemon, cats and the yugioh spinoffs.
Oh fine. *crawls out of shell* hi, Namari here. i adore dragons, and though im usually pretty quiet, i do like talking to people. i just stink at initiating things. i've got 3 cats and a leopard gecko, i love animals and occasionally hand raise critters or nurse someone else's pet back to health. 3 of the 4 pets i obtained that way heh-heh. not that im complaining, i adore all my babies, furry and scaley alike. i enjoy gaming, gardening, and cooking. and i hope to be getting a wildlife rehabilitation license within the next year or so.
Oh fine. *crawls out of shell* hi, Namari here. i adore dragons, and though im usually pretty quiet, i do like talking to people. i just stink at initiating things. i've got 3 cats and a leopard gecko, i love animals and occasionally hand raise critters or nurse someone else's pet back to health. 3 of the 4 pets i obtained that way heh-heh. not that im complaining, i adore all my babies, furry and scaley alike. i enjoy gaming, gardening, and cooking. and i hope to be getting a wildlife rehabilitation license within the next year or so.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13