Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for a lover
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
"Oh, how rude of me! My name is Tawazun." She greeted with a nod, unused to having dragons bow to her. "There is no need to bow either! Honestly, I don't know how other dragons can deal with it so confidently. I'm not even the clan leader."
"Oh, how rude of me! My name is Tawazun." She greeted with a nod, unused to having dragons bow to her. "There is no need to bow either! Honestly, I don't know how other dragons can deal with it so confidently. I'm not even the clan leader."
G2T4rWb.png
Makai chuckles, understanding what she means. "Alright then Tawazun. Was the dragon that just came by your grandfather?" He tilts his head, still standing by Yaqtin's side. He nudges said female, noticing her somewhat downcast expression, and he gives her a soothing smile.
Makai chuckles, understanding what she means. "Alright then Tawazun. Was the dragon that just came by your grandfather?" He tilts his head, still standing by Yaqtin's side. He nudges said female, noticing her somewhat downcast expression, and he gives her a soothing smile.
TD98mt2.png
Ask me about my Scratch/Quotev/Dragcave/Magistream account(s)
Yaqtin perked up as Tawazun hummed. "Oh yes, that was him. Enough about me though, Yaqtin! It's been way too long, how have you been?" She asked the Ridgeback, smiling at her. "I've been doing great!" Yaqtin chirped happily back. "Your training going well?" She asked her, gaining a nod from the Arcane Imperil.
Yaqtin perked up as Tawazun hummed. "Oh yes, that was him. Enough about me though, Yaqtin! It's been way too long, how have you been?" She asked the Ridgeback, smiling at her. "I've been doing great!" Yaqtin chirped happily back. "Your training going well?" She asked her, gaining a nod from the Arcane Imperil.
G2T4rWb.png
Makai smiles gladly at the fact that the two were happily talking. He decides to go into his mind while the two talk together. He hums a soft song all the while. Makai recalls everything he can whilst waiting. Hell, he even does trivia to an extent.
Makai smiles gladly at the fact that the two were happily talking. He decides to go into his mind while the two talk together. He hums a soft song all the while. Makai recalls everything he can whilst waiting. Hell, he even does trivia to an extent.
TD98mt2.png
TD98mt2.png
(Sorry for the late reply! Writers block is annoying as heeeeck) After a bit of talking the sound of wing beats was heard (yes I am just gonna keep adding more dragons XD). Two large and faintly familiar dragons landed in the clearing, as if he had been told about them before. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38333417] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383335/38333417_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38181653] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381817/38181653_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] (Look who's baaaaack!)
(Sorry for the late reply! Writers block is annoying as heeeeck)

After a bit of talking the sound of wing beats was heard (yes I am just gonna keep adding more dragons XD). Two large and faintly familiar dragons landed in the clearing, as if he had been told about them before.

(Look who's baaaaack!)
G2T4rWb.png
(M/Y DUUUUUUUUUUUUDES! also, It's okay that you took a while! i'M HAVING SOME TOUGH TIMES, ALSO I THINKI ACTIVATED CAPSLOCK.)
(M/Y DUUUUUUUUUUUUDES! also, It's okay that you took a while! i'M HAVING SOME TOUGH TIMES, ALSO I THINKI ACTIVATED CAPSLOCK.)
TD98mt2.png
(Nice XD. Don't worry about responding right away either. I don't mind if you take a while to respond!)
(Nice XD. Don't worry about responding right away either. I don't mind if you take a while to respond!)
G2T4rWb.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41