Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for a lover
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 40 41
(This'll get weird, hope you don't mind!)
Makai lets out a loud laugh, without having to broadcast it. He stops with a gasp, and that's audible too. He looks at Yaqtin with shock on his face. "Yaqtin.. s-something h-appened." He looks down at himself, fear clear in his eyes. "D-Did you do s-omthing?"
(This'll get weird, hope you don't mind!)
Makai lets out a loud laugh, without having to broadcast it. He stops with a gasp, and that's audible too. He looks at Yaqtin with shock on his face. "Yaqtin.. s-something h-appened." He looks down at himself, fear clear in his eyes. "D-Did you do s-omthing?"
TD98mt2.png
Ask me about my Scratch/Quotev/Dragcave/Magistream account(s)
(Weird is my jaaaaam)
Yaqtin choked in shock, slowing down to a stop. "No, I didn't!" She said in surprise, circling him before backing up a bit. "Wha- what do you think happened?"
(Weird is my jaaaaam)
Yaqtin choked in shock, slowing down to a stop. "No, I didn't!" She said in surprise, circling him before backing up a bit. "Wha- what do you think happened?"
G2T4rWb.png
(Okay, good. Also, the reason I'm gonna have him talk was because I was getting annoyed with doing the bold text every time I wanted him to talk.)
He shakes his head, uttering a small 'I don't know' with a wavering, stuttery shaky voice. His voice would crack often, and he would blush after every crack, nervous of his newly found voice. "I mean... I felt a warmth envelop me when you asked me to come to meet your clan, but that's the only thing that seemed off." Makai looks to her, his thoughts a mess.
(Okay, good. Also, the reason I'm gonna have him talk was because I was getting annoyed with doing the bold text every time I wanted him to talk.)
He shakes his head, uttering a small 'I don't know' with a wavering, stuttery shaky voice. His voice would crack often, and he would blush after every crack, nervous of his newly found voice. "I mean... I felt a warmth envelop me when you asked me to come to meet your clan, but that's the only thing that seemed off." Makai looks to her, his thoughts a mess.
TD98mt2.png
(Lol, I imagine it would get annoying XD)

"Well, maybe will find out when we get there?" The Ridgeback suggested. "Weird things happen there alllll the time. Speaking of which, we're practically there! Just follow me." She said, swooping down and leading him to an open clearing.
(Lol, I imagine it would get annoying XD)

"Well, maybe will find out when we get there?" The Ridgeback suggested. "Weird things happen there alllll the time. Speaking of which, we're practically there! Just follow me." She said, swooping down and leading him to an open clearing.
G2T4rWb.png
Makai nods nervously, pushing his nerves and doubts to the back of his mind, and flying behind the spirit to her clan's camp. (btw Makai's almost ready to breed, you wanna pair him and Yaqtin together?) When he arrived, he was awestruck, it was beautiful, and he was glad that he had taken up Yaqtin's offer.
Makai nods nervously, pushing his nerves and doubts to the back of his mind, and flying behind the spirit to her clan's camp. (btw Makai's almost ready to breed, you wanna pair him and Yaqtin together?) When he arrived, he was awestruck, it was beautiful, and he was glad that he had taken up Yaqtin's offer.
TD98mt2.png
(Maybe, not too sure. Also Makai is now in another dimension but doesn't realize it shhh) Yaqtin grinned at his expression, leading him down to the ground below them. As they landed, a large black Imperil strode out of one of the caves, having sensed them from a mile away and come to greet the two. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39484144] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/394842/39484144_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] (It's ya boi)
(Maybe, not too sure. Also Makai is now in another dimension but doesn't realize it shhh)

Yaqtin grinned at his expression, leading him down to the ground below them. As they landed, a large black Imperil strode out of one of the caves, having sensed them from a mile away and come to greet the two.

(It's ya boi)
G2T4rWb.png
(YOOOOO LAYLAT HOWYADOIIIIN *throws party* You can tell he's my favourite)
Makai notices the dragon, and his eyes widen. He bows to him once Laylat is in front of them. "M-Mr. Laylat sir, It's an honour to meet you. M-My friend Wheatley spoke great things a-about you." He speaks, wincing mentally everytime his voice cracks.
(YOOOOO LAYLAT HOWYADOIIIIN *throws party* You can tell he's my favourite)
Makai notices the dragon, and his eyes widen. He bows to him once Laylat is in front of them. "M-Mr. Laylat sir, It's an honour to meet you. M-My friend Wheatley spoke great things a-about you." He speaks, wincing mentally everytime his voice cracks.
TD98mt2.png
(Wow, bow to Laylat but not Mawey? Golden bab is offended. [size=1]jk she don't care too much[/size]) "There is no need to bow, it's a pleasure too meet you as well." Laylat Aldam said with a smile. "My sister spoke of you, she holds you in high regard." A few moments later a silver guardian walked out of the cave, the patterns of the cosmos engraved on her wings. On her back sat a Obscuring Goblin as a Slight Eyewing perched on her horns. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37916783] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379168/37916783_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] (Here comes the Queen XD. If you want to see what she looks like with stary wings you can just scroll too the bottom of her bio.)
(Wow, bow to Laylat but not Mawey? Golden bab is offended. jk she don't care too much)

"There is no need to bow, it's a pleasure too meet you as well." Laylat Aldam said with a smile. "My sister spoke of you, she holds you in high regard." A few moments later a silver guardian walked out of the cave, the patterns of the cosmos engraved on her wings. On her back sat a Obscuring Goblin as a Slight Eyewing perched on her horns.

(Here comes the Queen XD. If you want to see what she looks like with stary wings you can just scroll too the bottom of her bio.)
G2T4rWb.png
(Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiii- I mean, Oh noes)
Makai blushes at the sister part, making the connection that he must be talking about either Mawey or Yaqtin, and turns to the queen, bowing again, this time not for as long. "I assume you are the queen? Forgive me for n-not knowing your name, miss." He speaks, trying to make a good impression on the two. After all, they are the leaders.
(Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiii- I mean, Oh noes)
Makai blushes at the sister part, making the connection that he must be talking about either Mawey or Yaqtin, and turns to the queen, bowing again, this time not for as long. "I assume you are the queen? Forgive me for n-not knowing your name, miss." He speaks, trying to make a good impression on the two. After all, they are the leaders.
TD98mt2.png
(The queen thing was a joke tbh but looks like its canon lore now! XD. Also, Ramil is the same creature as Laylat. There are quite a few of them, but she is the strongest. Most don't know about her though, only faint whispers and tales.)

The silver Guardian chuckled. "It's quite alright. My name is Ramil and I am the leader of this clan." She said with a smile, her eyes gleaming with amusement.
(The queen thing was a joke tbh but looks like its canon lore now! XD. Also, Ramil is the same creature as Laylat. There are quite a few of them, but she is the strongest. Most don't know about her though, only faint whispers and tales.)

The silver Guardian chuckled. "It's quite alright. My name is Ramil and I am the leader of this clan." She said with a smile, her eyes gleaming with amusement.
G2T4rWb.png
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 40 41