Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what's the meaning behind your username?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[right][img]https://hafizahmohammad.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/oh-no-title.jpg[/img]my username needs a meaning?[img]https://static1.squarespace.com/static/578928efb8a79bf14031cb78/5789528b197aea6cbb37bdc5/578a7302ebbd1a6a91ffd5b6/1468691204277/oh-no.gif[/img][/right]
oh-no-title.jpgmy username needs a meaning?oh-no.gif
================================== 1016.png #(# he/they=

we’ve escaped them
you and i
can fly away and
paint the sky
Back in my TF2 days I would play solider. Maggot spelt how he said it phonetically. Magget became MissMagget.
Back in my TF2 days I would play solider. Maggot spelt how he said it phonetically. Magget became MissMagget.
7qGKlIB.gif
That's a good question
That's a good question
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
Jagthund is the name of my fursona who I love to death, so I decided hey why not make my FR Jagthund aswell
Jagthund is the name of my fursona who I love to death, so I decided hey why not make my FR Jagthund aswell
Bronzewing is the name of one of my favorite OCs.

It's also a FR color and a metal theme, which seems to go with my FR color/natural material theme? (Bronzewing, LapisDragon)
Bronzewing is the name of one of my favorite OCs.

It's also a FR color and a metal theme, which seems to go with my FR color/natural material theme? (Bronzewing, LapisDragon)
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
The first time I had something similar to my username was on a website, and it was YourCat. I thought it was hilarious because when it had a notification from me, it would say that your cat did something. Idk i thought it was funny. So now I just change it up if it has been taken. Hence the name: Yourcatisadragon.
The first time I had something similar to my username was on a website, and it was YourCat. I thought it was hilarious because when it had a notification from me, it would say that your cat did something. Idk i thought it was funny. So now I just change it up if it has been taken. Hence the name: Yourcatisadragon.
vista_wc1.png vista_wc1.png
First of all, I'm really into Majora's Mask.
Second of all, THIS SONG
First of all, I'm really into Majora's Mask.
Second of all, THIS SONG
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
a few of my coworkers referred to me as "Pond scum" for a couple months because i'm always looking for frogs n wading through muk. instead of taking it as an insult i was like 'heck yeah' and ended up using it as the base for a lot of my account names around the internet.
a few of my coworkers referred to me as "Pond scum" for a couple months because i'm always looking for frogs n wading through muk. instead of taking it as an insult i was like 'heck yeah' and ended up using it as the base for a lot of my account names around the internet.
CrystalCatStudio because CrystalCatStudios wouldn't fit and that was my youtube channel that reresents my voice acting stuff and all of that

And also I like SU

And animals
CrystalCatStudio because CrystalCatStudios wouldn't fit and that was my youtube channel that reresents my voice acting stuff and all of that

And also I like SU

And animals
Hi! Feel free to chat with me, I'm always happy to meet new people!
Well i love my girlfriend sophie a lot so instead of pika heart sophie which was already taken i did pika fart sophie. Thanks for coming to my ted talk
Well i love my girlfriend sophie a lot so instead of pika heart sophie which was already taken i did pika fart sophie. Thanks for coming to my ted talk
Wubba lubba dub dub!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15