Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | what's the meaning behind your username?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
I like mangoes and I like llamas

hence MangoLlama
I like mangoes and I like llamas

hence MangoLlama
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
uhhh, i like toast and everything that is fat is adorable so.....just put em together
uhhh, i like toast and everything that is fat is adorable so.....just put em together
Hae at 'em lads!
tf10.jpg
My username is the name of my oc so kinda blanco colt but I prefer to call her potato
My username is the name of my oc so kinda blanco colt but I prefer to call her potato
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
I am Disruptive, that's me. I'll go back to hiding behind this tree. I also really, really really like 2-D Murdoc Niccals from Gorillaz. >:D
I am Disruptive, that's me. I'll go back to hiding behind this tree. I also really, really really like 2-D Murdoc Niccals from Gorillaz. >:D
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png hellohello AMBER | She/her
Feel free to message me!
I will dress your dragons for free!
Please look at my wishlist!
My username was based off of my OC, Skye, and basically I use him everyone. Since "Skye" is already a pretty common username, I went on a username generator to think of another word, and "moon" came up, but I just added an extra e at the end :0
My username was based off of my OC, Skye, and basically I use him everyone. Since "Skye" is already a pretty common username, I went on a username generator to think of another word, and "moon" came up, but I just added an extra e at the end :0
team_sun_2017_stamp___badge_by_artyfight-dcctvwo.pngteam_coffee_2018_by_artyfight-dcfz6np.png
My name is a combination of Polaris, the "northern star" I'm pretty sure, and Aries.
Aries because I'm an Aries myself, and Polaris because it's the name of a character I like from Deviantart ^^
My name is a combination of Polaris, the "northern star" I'm pretty sure, and Aries.
Aries because I'm an Aries myself, and Polaris because it's the name of a character I like from Deviantart ^^
GLADEKEEPER_sig.png
[quote name="Mhm" date="2018-09-21 23:29:35" ] Because why not. [/quote] @mhm same tho. [quote name="Ooh" date="2018-09-22 19:39:29" ] That's a good question [/quote] @Ooh dude three letter names club.
Mhm wrote on 2018-09-21 23:29:35:
Because why not.

@mhm same tho.

Ooh wrote on 2018-09-22 19:39:29:
That's a good question

@Ooh dude three letter names club.
jIRALXN.png
Steven universe!!!
Steven universe!!!
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
My friend made mine up for me that consists of three of my favorite anime characters!
[Ushijima Wakatoshi, Rin Matsuoka, Tamaki Amajiki]
My friend made mine up for me that consists of three of my favorite anime characters!
[Ushijima Wakatoshi, Rin Matsuoka, Tamaki Amajiki]
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
@Wow [img]https://i.imgur.com/SeJvCW9.jpg[/img]
@Wow
SeJvCW9.jpg
JNgbpVq.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15