Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | *Newbie raffle* FREE! *Closed*
I wish to join please, thanks :D
And I hope i win one of the first 3 ones, they are so cute! I'd name them Moonlight because They will shine in Midnight ^ ^
I wish to join please, thanks :D
And I hope i win one of the first 3 ones, they are so cute! I'd name them Moonlight because They will shine in Midnight ^ ^
I like Pie.
@morningstar1 i would like to enter please ^w^
@morningstar1 i would like to enter please ^w^
up-to-date!
soo many entries! :D
up-to-date!
soo many entries! :D
insert funny joke here
@morningstar1
I'd love to enter, this is such an awesome give-away!
To be honest, i am just new, so all these dragons look amazing to me, and i would be happy with any, but if I had to pick just one..

It would have to be Coatl # 3
He is so cute, I would name him Moss, because to me he looks like the moss and lichen that grows on river stones.

I reckon those pairings would make such adorable babies! :o
@morningstar1
I'd love to enter, this is such an awesome give-away!
To be honest, i am just new, so all these dragons look amazing to me, and i would be happy with any, but if I had to pick just one..

It would have to be Coatl # 3
He is so cute, I would name him Moss, because to me he looks like the moss and lichen that grows on river stones.

I reckon those pairings would make such adorable babies! :o
Wind_zps96e2df9e.jpg
@morningstar1 I would love to enter :)

My favourite is number 3 because of his beautiful colours!
And I would name him Rustic ;)
@morningstar1 I would love to enter :)

My favourite is number 3 because of his beautiful colours!
And I would name him Rustic ;)
catmas_banner_1_1_pink_by_jeanpolnareff-da8o2ki.png
@morningstar1 Could you please enter me? I'd love to win #11 or #12. If 11, I'd call her Verdant and she could be Verte's older sister (a white-green hatchling I have) who came out of the depths of the forest, looking for Verte, and then joined my clan when she realized how happy Verte was there.

If 12, I'm calling him Ilakt and he can be best friends with Drakurt. They'll be the angel/devil combo for hackers with Ilakt being the devil and Drakurt the angel.

...As you can probably tell, I'm mostly fond of making up stories about my dragons and how they relate to each other. XD
@morningstar1 Could you please enter me? I'd love to win #11 or #12. If 11, I'd call her Verdant and she could be Verte's older sister (a white-green hatchling I have) who came out of the depths of the forest, looking for Verte, and then joined my clan when she realized how happy Verte was there.

If 12, I'm calling him Ilakt and he can be best friends with Drakurt. They'll be the angel/devil combo for hackers with Ilakt being the devil and Drakurt the angel.

...As you can probably tell, I'm mostly fond of making up stories about my dragons and how they relate to each other. XD
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
Ooh, I'll enter! I'd love to win #1--those colors are lovely, and she'll look amazing when she's grown up. I'd name her Refraction, I think.
Ooh, I'll enter! I'd love to win #1--those colors are lovely, and she'll look amazing when she's grown up. I'd name her Refraction, I think.
@morningstar1

I would love to join!

My biggest hopes would be for Obsidian Iridescent/Charcoal Shimmer/Jade Crackle male. I know some people don't like jade, but it my absolute favorite marking color on the game. My hopes would be to use him in a breeding program to distribute the best jade-themed dragons out there.

I would name him Jadeclaw, as I like to stick with a bit of a theme in my names.
@morningstar1

I would love to join!

My biggest hopes would be for Obsidian Iridescent/Charcoal Shimmer/Jade Crackle male. I know some people don't like jade, but it my absolute favorite marking color on the game. My hopes would be to use him in a breeding program to distribute the best jade-themed dragons out there.

I would name him Jadeclaw, as I like to stick with a bit of a theme in my names.
6jj9zl.jpg
@morningstar1

I'd like to enter! I'm from the nature flght also :)

as for which winning
one from the pair in 8-10 due to the fact that i think the colors would be awesome, who i would name gemmie (due to the fact that they'd probably ook like a gem)
OOO Gembond who I would name charlie, due to the fact that it's my favorite name, and was the name of the first dog that i ever owned in my own right, i think she's a beaut and deserving of the name :D
@morningstar1

I'd like to enter! I'm from the nature flght also :)

as for which winning
one from the pair in 8-10 due to the fact that i think the colors would be awesome, who i would name gemmie (due to the fact that they'd probably ook like a gem)
OOO Gembond who I would name charlie, due to the fact that it's my favorite name, and was the name of the first dog that i ever owned in my own right, i think she's a beaut and deserving of the name :D
@morningstar1 I'd like to enter! I'd want hatchie #3, and to name them Pyroxene, as it's the type of rock that Jade it!
@morningstar1 I'd like to enter! I'd want hatchie #3, and to name them Pyroxene, as it's the type of rock that Jade it!