Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | *Newbie raffle* FREE! *Closed*
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29
@morningstar1 I hope it's not too late to enter
@morningstar1 I hope it's not too late to enter
@morningstar1 The #1 and #12 are beautiful! Blue is my favorite color and these two are especially gorgeous. Also, I'm with the nature flight!
@morningstar1 The #1 and #12 are beautiful! Blue is my favorite color and these two are especially gorgeous. Also, I'm with the nature flight!
@morningstar1
I would like to enter this raffle, I would want prize 1 because Coatl babies are practically the cutest thing ever and her colors are lovely.
@morningstar1
I would like to enter this raffle, I would want prize 1 because Coatl babies are practically the cutest thing ever and her colors are lovely.
@morningstar1

I want to Enter! Please! I would love #4 He's so beautiful and I really want a Coatl! I love sankes so that dragon is perfect. I would name him either Jade(n), Venom, Lucifer, Sia A'sha or Toxin because of his colors. ^3^ Thank you so much for this generous giveaway!
@morningstar1

I want to Enter! Please! I would love #4 He's so beautiful and I really want a Coatl! I love sankes so that dragon is perfect. I would name him either Jade(n), Venom, Lucifer, Sia A'sha or Toxin because of his colors. ^3^ Thank you so much for this generous giveaway!
tumblr_static_hycsbanner.gif
Hello! I would like to join if that is still possible. I am not sure if I joined on the 14th or the 15th. Either way I am just a few days old on here.

I am in the Nature Flight!

I think I would like a baby from the first set of Imperials because they are my favorite breed of dragon on here. I also think there could bee some cool looking babies produced. I would like to get a female with iridescent to breed with my male.

My other option would be the #11 female (unsure breed. sorry still learning). I like the color/ gene combo on the dragon's design!

I would use the random name generator with both of them. I think it is a good way to have some unique names I didn't have to think hard on.

Hopefully I did this right.

Thanks for doing this!
Hello! I would like to join if that is still possible. I am not sure if I joined on the 14th or the 15th. Either way I am just a few days old on here.

I am in the Nature Flight!

I think I would like a baby from the first set of Imperials because they are my favorite breed of dragon on here. I also think there could bee some cool looking babies produced. I would like to get a female with iridescent to breed with my male.

My other option would be the #11 female (unsure breed. sorry still learning). I like the color/ gene combo on the dragon's design!

I would use the random name generator with both of them. I think it is a good way to have some unique names I didn't have to think hard on.

Hopefully I did this right.

Thanks for doing this!
BdOK9My.png
I would really like to enter.
I'd love prize one, and I'd call her Saetta (lightning in italian) because the crackle gene looks like ligthnings on her @morningstar1
I would really like to enter.
I'd love prize one, and I'd call her Saetta (lightning in italian) because the crackle gene looks like ligthnings on her @morningstar1
I've got something better for us this time, take a look inside my twisted mind
TUMBLR ART SHOP DEVIANTART HATCHERY
+9 hours server time
@morningstar1 I would like to enter. I am from nature. I like #3 (the obsidian iridescent/charcoal/shimmer/jade crackle male.) I think he looks like light reflecting off water. So I would l name him Odbicie because it means reflection in polish. (I have a thing for different languages. I would love to learn a different language & be fluent in it) :3
@morningstar1 I would like to enter. I am from nature. I like #3 (the obsidian iridescent/charcoal/shimmer/jade crackle male.) I think he looks like light reflecting off water. So I would l name him Odbicie because it means reflection in polish. (I have a thing for different languages. I would love to learn a different language & be fluent in it) :3
@morningstar1

I would love to be entered into this raffle. :>

My first choices would be a hatchling from 8-10 or the MSA female Coatl. I would name her Felicia or Felicity because her soft colours make me think she needs a soft sounding name. Otherwise I might come up with an Aztec-sounding name because coaties remind me of the Aztecs.

If I were to get my second choice of the OCJ male Coatl I would name him Castor because the jade crackle and obsidian iridescence gives him a rather ethereal look.
@morningstar1

I would love to be entered into this raffle. :>

My first choices would be a hatchling from 8-10 or the MSA female Coatl. I would name her Felicia or Felicity because her soft colours make me think she needs a soft sounding name. Otherwise I might come up with an Aztec-sounding name because coaties remind me of the Aztecs.

If I were to get my second choice of the OCJ male Coatl I would name him Castor because the jade crackle and obsidian iridescence gives him a rather ethereal look.
sp1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlx.gif
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
tumblr_inline_mwud3klqhJ1r9ywrd.png
@morningstar1

I would love to enter the raffle.

My first choice in prizes is that beautiful Obsidian Spiral girl. I just adore the way she looks, and her color is gorgeous, I would name her Nyx, as I think the name suits her deep dark colors.

~Thank you.
@morningstar1

I would love to enter the raffle.

My first choice in prizes is that beautiful Obsidian Spiral girl. I just adore the way she looks, and her color is gorgeous, I would name her Nyx, as I think the name suits her deep dark colors.

~Thank you.
@morningstar1

I'd like to enter, please.

I'd like the Midnight Iridescent/Silver Shimmer/Aqua Crackle female Coatl. I might name her Luna because her color/gene combo really works well with the name.
@morningstar1

I'd like to enter, please.

I'd like the Midnight Iridescent/Silver Shimmer/Aqua Crackle female Coatl. I might name her Luna because her color/gene combo really works well with the name.
466w8yC.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29